Review: BCG Property Management

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Buffalo Bill

Studio City, CA

#1 Feb 6, 2010
The WORST property management company I have ever been involved with. They not only mismanaged my properties, I believe they outright defrauded me of funds. I have a pending lawsuit against this company for thousands. Save yourself the headache, and save your properties. Do NOT use this company. The owner may appear charming and intelligent, however his devious accounting methods, his neglect for communication, and his blatant overcharging for repairs cost me thousands. I strongly advise searching for other management.

“Welcome to the good life.”

Since: Oct 09

B-Lo

#2 Feb 7, 2010
Let's get the word out, avoid this company's questionable business practices.
Roland

Daly City, CA

#3 Feb 8, 2010
The Authority wrote:
Let's get the word out, avoid this company's questionable business practices.
Big time crooks. They still owe me money for the repair work I did for them.
Boris

Kingston, UK

#4 Mar 2, 2010
I have terrible experience with Mavent Management Services another crook from Buffalo in the property management business. Her name is Mokita Baskerville- be aware!!!!! I just got rental for the 1st 2 months and after that not a $. I don't know how to take legal action against her.
Any advice????
Your help will be appreciate it!! Also BCG Property Management from Buffalo has been recommended by my agent here in UK, but I don't trust him anymore, because Martin Brenan-my UK agent from DPI(Dollar Properties Investments) was the one who hooked me up with Maven Management Services with good promices and on top of that when I read the above comments regarding BCG Property Management from Buffalo ( http://www.bcgpropmgmt.com/ )I'm having the feeling the the story will be the same like the old one just on the new page......My advice stay away from these people if you don't want to burn yourself.....If any of you can advice me how to fight back....
JZ n Newfane

Lockport, NY

#5 Mar 2, 2010
Don't rent to Moolies.
Properties owner

Toronto, Canada

#6 Mar 9, 2010
NEVER AGAIN.BCG MANAGMENT IS THE WORST IN BUFFALO.90% of the managment companies in buffalo are bad but this one by far the biggest scam of all be aware of JEREMY BATES the owner.fraud to the maximum
David

Toronto, Canada

#7 Mar 13, 2010
Properties owner;so what exactly happend to you? We just purchased some property throw him. WE know other 3 people who are dealingi with them, but so far nobody is collecting money!!!
Company

Buffalo, NY

#8 Apr 15, 2010
Roland wrote:
<quoted text>
Big time crooks. They still owe me money for the repair work I did for them.
Obvious fictitious message - note this person is in CA and BCG is in NY!!
Company

Buffalo, NY

#9 Apr 15, 2010
Buffalo Bill wrote:
The WORST property management company I have ever been involved with. They not only mismanaged my properties, I believe they outright defrauded me of funds. I have a pending lawsuit against this company for thousands. Save yourself the headache, and save your properties. Do NOT use this company. The owner may appear charming and intelligent, however his devious accounting methods, his neglect for communication, and his blatant overcharging for repairs cost me thousands. I strongly advise searching for other management.
Due to the behavior of this owner, BCG canceled its contract and is now seeking remedial damages - BCG is willing to provide full references.
Company

Buffalo, NY

#10 Apr 15, 2010
Properties owner wrote:
NEVER AGAIN.BCG MANAGMENT IS THE WORST IN BUFFALO.90% of the managment companies in buffalo are bad but this one by far the biggest scam of all be aware of JEREMY BATES the owner.fraud to the maximum
BCG is properly licensed and regulated by NYDOS - readers need to beware that this is a malicious and anonymous entry so please feel free to request referrals.

Life-Coach

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 15, 2010
Company wrote:
<quoted text> Obvious fictitious message - note this person is in CA and BCG is in NY!!
Which is why they'd have a need to hire a management company.
Company

Buffalo, NY

#12 Apr 15, 2010
Boris wrote:
I have terrible experience with Mavent Management Services another crook from Buffalo in the property management business. Her name is Mokita Baskerville- be aware!!!!! I just got rental for the 1st 2 months and after that not a $. I don't know how to take legal action against her.
Any advice????
Your help will be appreciate it!! Also BCG Property Management from Buffalo has been recommended by my agent here in UK, but I don't trust him anymore, because Martin Brenan-my UK agent from DPI(Dollar Properties Investments) was the one who hooked me up with Maven Management Services with good promices and on top of that when I read the above comments regarding BCG Property Management from Buffalo ( http://www.bcgpropmgmt.com/ )I'm having the feeling the the story will be the same like the old one just on the new page......My advice stay away from these people if you don't want to burn yourself.....If any of you can advice me how to fight back....
BCG Property Management is more than happy to provide legitimate references - beware comments that have no substantiation as some owners have proved to be extremely dishonest and malicious.
Company

Buffalo, NY

#13 Apr 15, 2010
David wrote:
Properties owner;so what exactly happend to you? We just purchased some property throw him. WE know other 3 people who are dealingi with them, but so far nobody is collecting money!!!
Perhaps you have not provided the repairs your property needs in order to rent it out - if this is really true why don't you contact BCG to discuss.
Company

Buffalo, NY

#14 Apr 15, 2010
Life-Coach wrote:
<quoted text>Which is why they'd have a need to hire a management company.
This wasn't an owner but a repair person - difficult to do repair work in NY if you're in CA!! That's why it is obviously fictitious!!
Company

Buffalo, NY

#15 Apr 15, 2010
Properties owner wrote:
Let us know who you are and we will gladly publish your account here for all to decide the truth of your claims - very easy to make anonymous accusations and fraud is an extremely serious accusation!!
Company

Buffalo, NY

#16 Apr 15, 2010
Please check us out at www.bcgpropmgmt.com - we are happy to provide legitimate references and to discuss our services with any owner looking for a professional, licensed, and insured property management company - we have successfully built our company with a long list of very happy and satisfied owners - that is why our success continues to grow!!

Life-Coach

Location hidden

#17 Apr 15, 2010
Company wrote:
<quoted text> This wasn't an owner but a repair person - difficult to do repair work in NY if you're in CA!! That's why it is obviously fictitious!!
How do you know they're not using a proxy server or they didn't move to California?

Life-Coach

Location hidden

#18 Apr 15, 2010
Company wrote:
Please check us out at www.bcgpropmgmt.com - we are happy to provide legitimate references and to discuss our services with any owner looking for a professional, licensed, and insured property management company - we have successfully built our company with a long list of very happy and satisfied owners - that is why our success continues to grow!!
Why was the Erie County Comptroller just awarded two judgments against BCG Property Management, LLC? Both are dated 03/29/2010. One is for $7500.00 and the other $4000.00.
Company

Buffalo, NY

#19 Apr 20, 2010
Life-Coach wrote:
<quoted text>Why was the Erie County Comptroller just awarded two judgments against BCG Property Management, LLC? Both are dated 03/29/2010. One is for $7500.00 and the other $4000.00.
Readers please beware such dishonest statements - BCG Property Management has received NO Erie County Comptroller related court judgments.
Judgment Day

Piscataway, NJ

#20 Apr 20, 2010
Company wrote:
<quoted text> Readers please beware such dishonest statements - BCG Property Management has received NO Erie County Comptroller related court judgments.
According to Erie County's online records, there ARE two judgments against BCG Property Management, just as Life Coach stated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jolene who worked at tattoo shop (May '13) 2 hr No less No more 11
Only homosexual men study Library Science 17 hr sweet johnny 20
Math question Wed Left Coast 13
lawyers to fight CPS (Mar '11) Wed Left Coast 21
News What Ever Happened 2? (Apr '08) Jun 20 Poley Wiechec 384
Gay Skype Fun (Aug '15) Jun 20 Barnes-daishaun 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 19 Fitus T Bluster 20,945

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages