"LIFE Coach is a little boy and will never grow up."

AnD that is fact.
have a good night.
Tbird 19482

AOL

#3 Feb 10, 2010
Life Coach wrote:
Self of steam will ALWAYS be my favorite TBirdism
OH after tomorrow you will be able to add " I never thought LIFE COACH would have cried that much"
and " Did you see lIFE COACH cry like a baby?"
I am sure that I will have alot more like that after tomorrow'
Have a good night
Life Coach

AOL

#4 Feb 10, 2010
Tbird 19482 wrote:
<quoted text>YOu forgot one,
"LIFE Coach is a little boy and will never grow up."
AnD that is fact.
have a good night.
How did you vote?
Tbird 19482

AOL

#5 Feb 10, 2010
Life Coach wrote:
Self of steam will ALWAYS be my favorite TBirdism
LIFE you say you are here to " Educate and not entertain" well I think you have it all backwards because with all these stupid polls you put up here most everyone out here is laughing at you.
Good night
Life Coach

AOL

#6 Feb 10, 2010
I am not the one who wrote:

Self of Steam
I went to "collage"
I am smarter THEN you
dont know nothing about science
Mother's mating name
Let's AGNORE Life Coach
Driving "bands"
YOUR a moron
REBALS were fighting Russians
AND
You dont got no INTELLIGENTS

YOU wrote those things...So, why would they be laughing at ME ???
Tbird 19482

AOL

#7 Feb 11, 2010
Life Coach wrote:
I am not the one who wrote:
Self of Steam
I went to "collage"
I am smarter THEN you
dont know nothing about science
Mother's mating name
Let's AGNORE Life Coach
Driving "bands"
YOUR a moron
REBALS were fighting Russians
AND
You dont got no INTELLIGENTS
YOU wrote those things...So, why would they be laughing at ME ???
well seeing that there are only 3 things on that list I ever wrote it would make sense to say you made them up to try and make me look stupid.
besides it is all these stupid polls you come up with that they are laughing at.
have a nice day
Life Coach

AOL

#8 Feb 11, 2010
Tbird 19482 wrote:
<quoted text>well seeing that there are only 3 things on that list I ever wrote it would make sense to say you made them up to try and make me look stupid.
besides it is all these stupid polls you come up with that they are laughing at.
have a nice day
Which 3 do you admit you wrote?
Tbird 19482

AOL

#9 Feb 11, 2010
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Which 3 do you admit you wrote?
I misspelled college, Bands[ and as I said if you look in the dictionary it could be used like that, I agree it isn't the way most people use it but it could be used that way.] and the misuse of then [ and than].
See life I have the guts to admit what I did , but I will not admit to something I didn't do.
And You say you have proof I said these things but nobody has seen it yet, WHY?
Good night
Gospil of James

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2010
I would also like to remind you that it's the nations capital and a 'state of emeregncy' can be declared like it was here to clear the snow and have FEMA and the national Guard come to remove the snow and President Mullato boy should have done this days ago. you MORON FOOL!

Millions of dollars are day are being wasted by the city being shut down, you idiot.

The old man is a complete moron and stooge. he's ALWAYS WRONG. Wrong on vaccines causing autism, wrong on Obama's inaugural being Feb 20th, wrong on North Korea shooting down a P-3 plane our ours etc.

No, what you have here is a 61 yr old brittle, senile, drunken, delusional, old man who would rather make up stories about how autism is caused by MMR and DTP shots(PROVEN WRONG) and who is a terrible human being and worse father, who some say killed his wife in a DWI accident and who never visits his 30 yr old autistic kid who is getting anally raped and pissed one daily in his group home. Some father. JERKOFF!!

So you never wondered why that loser tbird has so much spare time his hands? You must be a retard too.

The bent spine fool tbird is mental in the head and has delusions of grandeur. A total jackass just like life coach and the rest of youThe Dead Sea scrolls found in the 1950s were decoded, understood and displayed around the world, contrary to what that idiot tbird said. They are also exclusively JEWISH and have nothing to do with Christianity.

Correcting tbirds constant errors would be a full-time job. One that I don't want, so just don't bother reading what the fool has to say. Try looking at what was found by a peasant man named Muhammad Ali in the desert cave near Nag Hammadi in 1945 Egypt. I know what they were. Do you? here.

Don't bother me you stupid pathetic old man who's trying to look all smart. YOU'RE NOT!

Kennedy's son decided not to run as the cowardly liberal Democrats are cutting and running away.
D-NV Harry Reid just killed the Democat written JOBS BILL.
Global warming oh exuse me, climate change. So where the hell is all the snow in Vancounver Canada for the Olympics, which is right next to the Pacific ocean? You hypocrites!

1.3 dgeress in over 100 years?. Wow, yeah just like the ice age in the 1970's the hole in the ozone layer, killer African bees, etc.

Just an exucse for more new taxes, wealth redistribution and GE money for wind mills and toxic electric light bulbs filled with mercury and lead car batteries as well.

Global warming reports were gotten form a student.

The UN and ohers had incorrect weather data.

Now they call it climate change instead of global warming since they seen huge snowstorms.

They now claim the stormstorm was cause by global warming, I mean climate change because of water vapor.

So where is all the water vapor on the air by the Pacific ocean around Vancounver Canada where there's no snow for their Olympics or the lack of huge hurricanes for the past two years in the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico on the USA. Just had a call with a person from Seattle, and they said they've had no snow for a log time, rain either. Weird.

Kennedy's son decided not to run as the cowardly liberal Democrats are cutting and running away.
Life Coach

AOL

#11 Feb 18, 2010
Self of Steam is still winning
gump

Ransomville, NY

#12 Feb 18, 2010
Life Coach wrote:
Self of Steam is still winning
YEA and you still have all kinds of SELF OF STEAM Is that what your mom taught you ? AHH yea Wasn't her mating name PETRI DISH & your dad TEST TUBE ? Now that was a experiment gone wrong. It ended up being the biggest liar in BUFFALO
Life Coach

AOL

#13 Mar 2, 2010
Self of Steam still has 100% of the vote
Life Coach

AOL

#14 Mar 4, 2010
I wish I could add "sweet empowered chicken"
gump

Ransomville, NY

#15 Mar 5, 2010
LIFE COACH ? Did you really go to college ?? was it B U or BRYANT & STRATON ? Just mabey ECC?. Good luck with the answer .
fyi

Buffalo, NY

#16 Mar 5, 2010
gump wrote:
LIFE COACH ? Did you really go to college ?? was it B U or BRYANT & STRATON ? Just mabey ECC?. Good luck with the answer .
When you try to insult someone else's intelligence, it's a good idea to make sure that you are smart enough to spell words like MAYBE correctly!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 5, 2010
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
When you try to insult someone else's intelligence, it's a good idea to make sure that you are smart enough to spell words like MAYBE correctly!
Did you ever think that GUMP might have been trying to come down to the intelligence level of the person he was talking to?
And seeing he was talking to LIFE COACH He still might have been over life coachs head.
Have a good night.
gump

Ransomville, NY

#18 Mar 5, 2010
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
I USED TO SPELL IT THAT WAY & i GOT ALL KINDS OF HELL nOW YOU COME IN & GIVE ME MORE HELL good night
Life Coach

AOL

#19 Mar 5, 2010
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever think that GUMP might have been trying to come down to the intelligence level of the person he was talking to?
And seeing he was talking to LIFE COACH He still might have been over life coachs head.
Have a good night.
Once again, TBird has me on the ropes with his sharp and insightful wit.

He must have learned that in "collage"

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 5, 2010
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, TBird has me on the ropes with his sharp and insightful wit.
He must have learned that in "collage"
Well LIFE it must have been more than you learned in [as you say ]" COLLAGE"
Have you learned 3rd grade math yet?
2/3rds plus 2/3rds is NOT 1 and 2/3drs
and your spelling MR know it all isn't something that a DeGREED Sociologist would admit to.
Have a good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you get 4 Henus onto a barstool? 28 min factcheck 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Sissy Hagelstein 19,474
Bill Cosby, bulb nose bafoon 1 hr Sissy Hagelstein 6
Autism awareness (Aug '08) 2 hr trolling snaghook 249
Barnes pleads guilty to manslaughter, faces man... (May '10) 9 hr Your Name Here 4
Carley Madigan (Jan '13) 17 hr Dorothy 8
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! 18 hr Dorothy 2

Flood Warning for Erie County was issued at November 25 at 7:17AM EST

Buffalo Dating
Find my Match

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News