First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37 Dec 10, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it be "aggravating" to get paid to sit there and listen to th "Three Piece Police" (that is an 80's term) tell dirty jokes while you get paid?
I never hear of "Three Piece Police".

And I'm talking about off-duty police functions. I styed away frm them.
mayor disaster of nf

Niagara Falls, NY

#39 Dec 11, 2013
Isnt it Bromantic wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old gump.... Life Coach is paying way too much attention to Bflo Neocon these days and it's making gump jealous.
Who is gump may I ask ?

Location hidden

#41 Dec 11, 2013
Leaping Cone wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you were banned for being anti union
Actually I was blacklisted by the hierarchy of the PBA for not playing their game either. I was vindicated much later when that crew, and their self-appointed successors, were vilified and removed from office.
Yeah Right

Buffalo, NY

#42 Dec 11, 2013
mayor disaster of nf wrote:
<quoted text>Who is gump may I ask ?
Really GUMP....why do you keep embarrassing yourself??

Location hidden

#44 Dec 11, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you aren't meegans boy you must be Billy C's bitch
Billy C??? If you mean Cluelessella he was voted out as a PBA delegate last month.

Location hidden

#46 Dec 11, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. And I was kidding. Billy the Adulterer is a turd
Word!
cyst swatter

North Tonawanda, NY

#48 Dec 11, 2013
mayor disaster of nf wrote:
NEOCON & Crumbcake BUDDIES in buffalo forum.
I hope I see you soon at the VA.

I'll whack that ear cyst of yours so hard it'll implode and you'll choke on pus.

Location hidden

#51 Dec 11, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the "crews" involved, but what was your problem with the old crew and are you on board with the new crew?
There were a few members of the old Meegan regime who wanted to transfer to my platoon. Members of my platoon didn't want them because they were slugs and boozers and requested I do what I could to prevent the transfer. I didn't want that type in my platoon anyway.

The new crew replaced the old regime who many considered thieves for misappropriation of Union funds. Many wanted them to go to jail. They were ousted instead.

Location hidden

#55 Dec 11, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought assignment to your unit was based on seniority, so how could you have stopped it?
What is wrong with boozers?
This was back a long time ago when I was in Patrol. We worked double-back shifts then. We came in at 11:30 PM and worked to 7:30 AM. We then came back at 3:30 PM and worked to 11:30 PM. Then we came back in the next night at 11:30 PM again. We worked every other day. There were two platoons doing that. Since everybody worked the same shift just on different days it wasn't a seniority issue. Now if I had the day shift platoon, which worked steady 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM, I couldn't have prevented the transfer. I never worked a day shift my entire career...unless it was on OT!

Location hidden

#56 Dec 11, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Boozers tend to form alliances in the bars after work and non boozers like neocon would have had to hang with them so they would not stab him in the back.
I didn't go to bars after work. I went home to my family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr WPWW 20,924
David L. Buonamici 4 hr Boo 1
Do asians think all white people look alike?? (Feb '09) 9 hr Buck Rohde 159
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) 9 hr Truthful and honest 93
Ann Coulter or Donald Trump (Oct '12) 10 hr Objective Reality 5
Why don't you guys have any Tim Hortons? 23 hr Buck Rohde 10
News Advocates concerned about unaccompanied minors ... Tue Omars Cadre - Canada 5

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages