Seeking an Honest Government

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
STOP POLICE CORRUPTION

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2011
You can follow me on FB at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php ?#!/stoppolicecorruption
Korrupt Kop

Tonawanda, NY

#2 Jul 1, 2011
STOP POLICE CORRUPTION wrote:
You can follow me on FB at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php ?#!/stoppolicecorruption
No!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 7, 2013
STOP POLICE CORRUPTION wrote:
Aren't you the Rump slumlord who owns 11 properties on Detroit St and another 11 on Townsend St and a few others? Most of which are used for dealing drugs? At least the ones with actual hovels on the lots!

Corruption??? Honest??? Are you serious? You are a RICO investigation in the outset!

Location hidden

#5 Dec 8, 2013
Leaping Cone wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true that makes this guy a free market capitalist who is successfully operating with minimal government interference.
As a true conservative you should approve of that sort of thing
LOL! That's what every mobster says too.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 9, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
11?Was that a typo? I don't think there are11 houses left on Detroit Street
I didn't say houses. I said properties. And no, 11 was NOT a typo. 11 on Detroit and 11 on Townsend.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 9, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not really familiar with that part of town, so I google mapped it. I see Detroit Street and Townsend street are "side by each" as the former ethnics who at one time occupied that area might say.
It seems to me that the guy might be trying to buy up these distressed properties in anticipation of Byron streering himsome federal grant money to build some fancy plastic subsidized housing like they are going to do at my old stomping grounds at Central Park Plaza
No. I'm sure he thought the attempt by St Stan's parish to rehab the area was going to become a reality. He scarfed up as many properties in the area as possible thinking he would make a windfall profit. He ended up with a bunch of vacant lots and some weed/crack houses. Now he's trying to recoup his money by attempting to instigate a negative police reaction while his buddy films it from across the street. Then he would file lawsuits and hope for a big settlement from the City.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 9, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
Hey, NeoCon...
When you you stop lying about retiring and actually do it, you will never again worry about such BS. It will become a source of AMUSEMENT, It will feel like VICTORY
Pull the plug now, you dunce..."pull the pin". It is better than busting a nut
And just want do you know about it???

Location hidden

#14 Dec 9, 2013
what***
mayor disaster of nf

Niagara Falls, NY

#16 Dec 10, 2013
NEOCON & Crumbcake BUDDIES in buffalo forum.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 10, 2013
mayor disaster of nf wrote:
Et tu Gump???

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#18 Dec 10, 2013
I have a question.
Hasn't the term " Honest Government" become an Oxymoron now a days?
I don't think there is any such thing.
Come to think of it was there ever?
Just asking.
Have a nice night
Isnt it Bromantic

Buffalo, NY

#20 Dec 10, 2013
mayor disaster of nf wrote:
Poor old gump.... Life Coach is paying way too much attention to Bflo Neocon these days and it's making gump jealous.

Location hidden

#23 Dec 10, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
"Buddies" ?
I have never met the guy
I suspect that if I did meet the guy, I probably wouldn't dislike him. I have quite a few conservative friends, and we don't take our political differences personally. I also have quite a few close cop friends, but I think Neocon is too much into the whole being a "copper" thing, so I would end up telling him to STFU if he talked too much police nonsense and then he would get mad at me
What?
Another lie from Life.
He can't be a REAL Irishmen if he was he would know being Cathoilc or Protestant IS political in Ireland.
And he talks sh-- about anybody that isn't Irish Catholic here.
He talks sh-- about me because I am a Christian and I don't believe in the Established Church like he does.[ I guess that is what he calls a protestant]
He likes giving his money to a church that has so much money they don't even know how much they have.[ they have so much GOLD and priceless paintings they don't have any idea how much they have yet they keep crying poor/ Oh we have Billions upon Billions of dollars of stuff but we need you to keep giving us more of your hard earned money, LOL fools]
And support men that are no better than you or I that listen to you tell him your sins and he tells you to do this or that and all your sins will go away.
Sorry I always thought only GOD could forgive you of your sins and you will have to face him when you get up there, NOT some man that could be a pervert.
Yes Life being a Catholic or Protestant in Ireland is Political.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#24 Dec 10, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to pay attention to Neocon because YOUKNOWWHO ran away because of the lie he told about me being "Leo Cudney"
Life i am still here.
You never said you weren't Leo Cudney.
and it wouldn't matter because you have told sooooooo many lies nobody believes you anyway.
How could anybody take what you say as being true when you have never told the truth on here yet?
Have a nice night Little boy.

Location hidden

#26 Dec 10, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not tell you
Why not? Are you ashamed of something?

Location hidden

#28 Dec 10, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
"Buddies" ?
I have never met the guy
I suspect that if I did meet the guy, I probably wouldn't dislike him. I have quite a few conservative friends, and we don't take our political differences personally. I also have quite a few close cop friends, but I think Neocon is too much into the whole being a "copper" thing, so I would end up telling him to STFU if he talked too much police nonsense and then he would get mad at me
You got me totally wrong. First, I'm not as conservative as my screen name may imply. Second, I am totally un-cop when I'm not working. In fact most people are surprised when they find out I was a cop. And they didn't find that out from me. And lastly, I avoided the cop scene when I wasn't on duty.

Location hidden

#30 Dec 10, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this some seminar about "Interview and Interrogation" technique you learned from some politically connected FBI agent from their training division who was never actually involved in a real interrogation?
I have never had any training from FBI. I don't believe they are real cops. They couldn't teach me anything. It would be like you teaching me jungle survival.

Are you aware the FBI BAU, aka profilers, have actually never caught a serial killer?

Location hidden

#31 Dec 10, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this some seminar about "Interview and Interrogation" technique you learned from some politically connected FBI agent from their training division who was never actually involved in a real interrogation?
Why are you evading the question?

Location hidden

#34 Dec 10, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lie
A cop is what you ARE. Not what you DO
I grew out of that crap a long time ago. Wasn't worth the aggravation.

Location hidden

#35 Dec 10, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard that about the FBI "profilers" before and I believe it
Why don't you ask Nam Vet Biker to teach you about jungles and rice paddys ?
I have had training from some FBI idiot about sex crimes. It was very entertaining. I learned about "tribadism" look that up. I also learned about people who like to conceal themselves under portable toilets in national parks so people can poop on them. Isn't it great that the federal government can pay some FBI bureaucrat to travel around the country to teach people about such things?
Don't need anybody to teach me jungle fighting. I had enough OJT on it way back in the day.

Tribadism sounds like something a degreed sociologist would be more familiar with.

I learned early in my career that if the FBI teaches it I'll never need to know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bethlehem Steel Action Group heads for Cleveland (Jun '08) 2 hr kbtriathlete123 53
Biggest crybaby complainer snitch? 3 hr Hmmmm 9
Businesses excited about cars back in Theater D... 14 hr J Astor 2
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 15 hr Southeast F--- Ups 479
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Observer 19,589
Questioning Cherry Creek Demolition (Mar '08) Sat KKK 446
Young mother, seeking a new life, wants happy h... (Dec '11) Sat scums on earth 80
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:10 pm PST