41 - 44 of 44 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cull the herd

Buffalo, NY

#45 Nov 21, 2012
Duke Davidson wrote:
<quoted text>The only denial here is yours, boy. America is still 78% white. The TRENDS OF REAL DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE would take decades to occur, and BLACKS aren't the fastest growing demographic - hispanics and Asians are! And guess what ... THEY DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER! They WORK. They hold their religion, cultures and FAMILY sacred. They don't kill each other off at record rates! Do some actual research on the subject. Look at the actual NUMBERS and statistics.
http://www.census.gov/population/www/document...
you and your party LOST.

OBAMA HAS A SECOND TERM....

and YOU have acid heartburn

and a foul mood because YOU

don't live in a RED STATE

and your individual vote means

NOTHING in the balance.

do some research WHITE BOY

http://www.pewhispanic.org/
Duke Davidson

Grand Island, NY

#46 Nov 21, 2012
cull the herd wrote:
<quoted text>
you and your party LOST.
NOTHING in the balance.
Sorry to burst your little black bubble, but I'm actually laughing at you.

I don't care that Obama won a second term. I wasn't a fan of Romney either. If Obama - who is half-black - winning gave you some satisfaction and made you feel better about yourself, I'm happy for you! Let me ask you a question.... has Obama made things better, worse, or have they stayed the same for black people? They have stayed the same - or gotten worse. Your blackness won't let you admit that he has done a lousy job with the economy. No matter WHO is in the WHITE House, I will still be here in my lily white community pulling down a healthy salary and living the American Dream.
Duke Davidson

Grand Island, NY

#47 Nov 21, 2012
cull the herd wrote:
<quoted text>
you and your party LOST.
NOTHING in the balance.
Tell me, boy... just what was I supposed to learn from your link?

That non-white voters only made up 28% of the electorate?

That "poor" people generally voted for Obama? What better reason for him to keep them "poor"?

The Democrats in local, state and federal offices have made a whole segment of entitlement-dependent people. They continue to vote for Democrat candidates because they don't want the gravy train to end. These entitlements are the modern way of keeping minorities "on the plantation" so to speak. Like the saying goes... if you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day - if you teach a man to fish, he will eat for life.

Another thing I learned from the link you posted is that Hispanics are more apt to vote republican than blacks are. If a conservative hispanic like say - Marco Rubio was tapped for VP, you'd see that vote swing to the right.

Anyway, next time try to post to a link that actually bolsters what you claim in your post.

Cling to that Obama second term. I don't blame you. It's the one little thing you people have .
kkk

Ocoee, FL

#48 Nov 22, 2012
nomobo wrote:
You cant fix blacks put them all in a cage.
Everybody knows white people are only inbred mutant albino BLACK PEOPLE. How can a person's inbred mutant albino offspring be better than their parents? White people are literally a genetic DOWNGRADE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,933
Officials: Yolanda Bindics Was Murdered (Jul '07) 1 hr Hmmmmm 181
Beating Me Up 4 hr Sonic Cosmo 1
Old Mayah Brawn Had a City 4 hr CarlitoLee 9
Still no apology 4 hr factcheck 6
Alan B. Campbell 6 hr Jenius H Chryst 1
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) 10 hr Who Me 2,986
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000