Benghazigate. Obama is a liar and a coward

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Bill Bratton wrote:
Obama is who he always has been, a left wing anti American, anti white, anti wealthy and lets not forget anti Christian, he has pulled off the greatest con in American history, he is not some tough guy from the rough and tumble streets of Chicago, he is a soft-ass upper middle class black who was raised on the soft sandy beaches of Hawaii, he has been having beverage summits his whole life because he is soft and is a coward, you want to see what America will be like if all us Europeans leave or we leave the Obama types in charge, take a trip to Detroit or any other American city run by them, wake up "White America" before it is too late, we can still save this country, we know who is selling out our country, the pols and the media we need to push back and find pols who represent our interests and who want America to remain the worlds superpower, obama or anyone like him are incapable of keeping us there, we need to unite and stand strong to save America, stop falling for the con, especially since it's not a very good one.
you lost, get over it
mike

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

the animal;s are breeding so stop feeding
cull the herd

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 15, 2012
 
written by another racist republican with absolutely no idea
that his "white america" is marching into MINORITY STATUS by
virtue of REAL TIME DEMOGRAPHICS that can't be denied...
It's inevitable white "boy"
YOUR GOOSE IS COOKED...and that wetness YOU FEEL is the
roasting juices going down your pant leg:
Bill Bratton wrote:
Obama is who he always has been, a left wing anti American, anti white, anti wealthy and lets not forget anti Christian, he has pulled off the greatest con in American history, he is not some tough guy from the rough and tumble streets of Chicago, he is a soft-ass upper middle class black who was raised on the soft sandy beaches of Hawaii, he has been having beverage summits his whole life because he is soft and is a coward, you want to see what America will be like if all us Europeans leave or we leave the Obama types in charge, take a trip to Detroit or any other American city run by them, wake up "White America" before it is too late, we can still save this country, we know who is selling out our country, the pols and the media we need to push back and find pols who represent our interests and who want America to remain the worlds superpower, obama or anyone like him are incapable of keeping us there, we need to unite and stand strong to save America, stop falling for the con, especially since it's not a very good one.
Avior, WHITE BOY...
Uncle Remus

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 15, 2012
 
cull the herd wrote:
written by another racist republican with absolutely no idea
that his "white america" is marching into MINORITY STATUS by
virtue of REAL TIME DEMOGRAPHICS that can't be denied...
It's inevitable white "boy"
YOUR GOOSE IS COOKED...and that wetness YOU FEEL is the
roasting juices going down your pant leg:
<quoted text>
Avior, WHITE BOY...
First off, it's au revoir you pseudo intellectual fool.

Second, it most certainly CAN be denied... the USA is 78% white... so it's actually a slow crawl more than a "march".
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...

Third, white people control the money. Money = power.

Get your facts straight before you spout off, BOY.
ghost of vince foster

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Well, lessee, the big general is ready to come clean, no time left to plan a fatal accident, maybe make it look like a last minute suicide...or if WWIII happens to start in the Mideast...Well, hundreds of thousands of people dying, that just might be sufficient diversion to pull Oblama's fat out of the fire...Oh yeah, they'll forget all about it...
B ill Bratton

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

To Cull the Herd, we are still the majority in this country we have just allowed ourselves to be pushed into some sort of submissiveness due to the main stream media and the white sell-outs who push their white liberal guilt trips on America, do you really believe this country could survive as a vibrant world power without whites, again I say take a trip to Detroit,East St.Louis, Newark we leave ghetto's follow, that is the reality, it's factual go to those cities see for yourself, but you are probably some white liberal who hates himself, his race and America and would be comfortable in a big ghetto environment, as for obama being soft, provide me with the name and address of one person who has had a fist fight with obama sometime in his life or can verify one and I will donate $1000.00 to help offset the medical bills liberal whites like you will need after one of your homeboys from the hood rape your girl or rob your mother or assault you because you are white, wake up asshole.
Uncle Remus

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

B ill Bratton wrote:
To Cull the Herd, we are still the majority in this country we have just allowed ourselves to be pushed into some sort of submissiveness due to the main stream media and the white sell-outs who push their white liberal guilt trips on America, do you really believe this country could survive as a vibrant world power without whites, again I say take a trip to Detroit,East St.Louis, Newark we leave ghetto's follow, that is the reality, it's factual go to those cities see for yourself, but you are probably some white liberal who hates himself, his race and America and would be comfortable in a big ghetto environment, as for obama being soft, provide me with the name and address of one person who has had a fist fight with obama sometime in his life or can verify one and I will donate $1000.00 to help offset the medical bills liberal whites like you will need after one of your homeboys from the hood rape your girl or rob your mother or assault you because you are white, wake up asshole.
I'm pretty sure that cull the herd is cull-erd.
ned

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Main stream media= Anything not Fox News or Rush Limbaugh
white sell-outs= Non racist whites
white liberal guilt trips= Equal rights for everyone
Four more years than Hillary in 2016. Face it cracker your time is finished. By the way its buffoons like you that will keep the repubs from ever winning again. Thank You.
RancidKilbasa

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 16, 2012
 
The real guilt leads back to the Rep.Party, They voted down the funding increases requested by the State Department for security purposes. How many attacks were made on Embassys during Bushs' term?
12 you idiot.
Impeach Obama

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

That was proven to be a lie. You must get your news from MSNBC.
foolbuster

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

look it up fool!
cull the herd

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 17, 2012
 
Uncle Remus wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, it's au revoir you pseudo intellectual fool.
Second, it most certainly CAN be denied... the USA is 78% white... so it's actually a slow crawl more than a "march".
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...
Third, white people control the money. Money = power.
Get your facts straight before you spout off, BOY.
stick around white boy...

watch the end game...
cull the herd

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 17, 2012
 
B ill Bratton wrote:
To Cull the Herd, we are still the majority in this country we have just allowed ourselves to be pushed into some sort of submissiveness due to the main stream media and the white sell-outs who push their white liberal guilt trips on America, do you really believe this country could survive as a vibrant world power without whites, again I say take a trip to Detroit,East St.Louis, Newark we leave ghetto's follow, that is the reality, it's factual go to those cities see for yourself, but you are probably some white liberal who hates himself, his race and America and would be comfortable in a big ghetto environment, as for obama being soft, provide me with the name and address of one person who has had a fist fight with obama sometime in his life or can verify one and I will donate $1000.00 to help offset the medical bills liberal whites like you will need after one of your homeboys from the hood rape your girl or rob your mother or assault you because you are white, wake up asshole.
psssst.....

you guys lost.
cull the herd

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Nov 17, 2012
 
Uncle Remus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure that cull the herd is cull-erd.
leave me your phone number....

i'll call you on my free obama phone....
Bill Bratton

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

To cull the herd or colored, we never lose, we may be the minority one day but we will always control the power because we have the money, no coloreds own banks or insurance companiesor the institutions that control America, there will never be a colored like you alongside the Fords, Carnegies, Cabots, Vanderbilts or Lodges, your cash as new money it will come and go, old money matters and you people just don't have it, ours goes around the world, yours just to the motherland, I didn't lose anything, I live in a lily white suburb that I have and will live in regardless who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. my daughter goes to Catholic School, my people came from Irelnd 100 years ago and never took a handout and we never will, you won nothing, you are probably in the same social station you were when obama took office, we let you believe he is the head negro, but he calls no shots he has his masters, study history and you will understand why we never lose.
cull the herd

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Bill Bratton wrote:
To cull the herd or colored, we never lose, we may be the minority one day but we will always control the power because we have the money, no coloreds own banks or insurance companiesor the institutions that control America, there will never be a colored like you alongside the Fords, Carnegies, Cabots, Vanderbilts or Lodges, your cash as new money it will come and go, old money matters and you people just don't have it, ours goes around the world, yours just to the motherland, I didn't lose anything, I live in a lily white suburb that I have and will live in regardless who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. my daughter goes to Catholic School, my people came from Irelnd 100 years ago and never took a handout and we never will, you won nothing, you are probably in the same social station you were when obama took office, we let you believe he is the head negro, but he calls no shots he has his masters, study history and you will understand why we never lose.
blah, blah, blah,

you will be alive and present for the end game

white boy...

your curriculum vitae for being a "certified white guy"

is a funny as your silly denial of national trends of

REAL DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE in America....
Duke Davidson

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 20, 2012
 
cull the herd wrote:
<quoted text>
blah, blah, blah,
you will be alive and present for the end game
white boy...
your curriculum vitae for being a "certified white guy"
is a funny as your silly denial of national trends of
REAL DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE in America....
The only denial here is yours, boy. America is still 78% white. The TRENDS OF REAL DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE would take decades to occur, and BLACKS aren't the fastest growing demographic - hispanics and Asians are! And guess what ... THEY DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER! They WORK. They hold their religion, cultures and FAMILY sacred. They don't kill each other off at record rates! Do some actual research on the subject. Look at the actual NUMBERS and statistics.

http://www.census.gov/population/www/document...
nomobo

Conesus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You cant fix blacks put them all in a cage.
oblama vision

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

One day, all of america will be like..the east side

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nomobo wrote:
You cant fix blacks put them all in a cage.
So, you voted Romney?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will tbird file his taxes on time 43 min Cyst Boom Bah 12
I am in West Seneca 1 hr Loooooom Cooool 6
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr whinersrus 17,729
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr MacDaddyobama 6,277
Has Becca4vous been banned 2 hr Becca4vous 8
seneca casino..niagara falls, new york (Jan '12) 3 hr CurtMeBoy 8
ObamaCare is not affordable! 7 hr CurtMeBoy 18
•••
•••
•••
Buffalo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••