Just how stupid does the Tea Party th...

Just how stupid does the Tea Party think we are

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 26, 2013
Today I received two emails from Tea Party.org
Asking for money to help them Impeach Obama because he cut the Military Budget by 1.5 Trillion dollars.
So now some high ranking officers and many other people are retiring because there isn't any money for what they need.
Wasn't it the Tea Party that insisted on Budget cuts across the board ?
You have to love a political party that demands budget cuts and then after they get them they cry about them and try to blame it on somebody else.
I don't know just what they thought would happen or where these cuts would be coming from.
Just something to think about
bflo neocon

United States

#2 Dec 26, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
Today I received two emails from Tea Party.org
Asking for money to help them Impeach Obama because he cut the Military Budget by 1.5 Trillion dollars.
So now some high ranking officers and many other people are retiring because there isn't any money for what they need.
Wasn't it the Tea Party that insisted on Budget cuts across the board ?
You have to love a political party that demands budget cuts and then after they get them they cry about them and try to blame it on somebody else.
I don't know just what they thought would happen or where these cuts would be coming from.
Just something to think about
I disagree but I cant find anything to copy and paste to support my view. Your a rump.

Location hidden

#3 Dec 26, 2013
bflo neocon wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree but I cant find anything to copy and paste to support my view. Your a rump.
I guess that you don't know that the real Neo has a registered name.
So why don't you use your own name and not his?
I have to ask, do you know how to cut and paste anything?
Or is it that you are just too lazy to look anything up?.
Have a nice night

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 26, 2013
The Tea Party is not a political organization. It is a movement. A movement with many versions and factions. Most Tea Party versions do want cuts across the board. But some do not want any military cuts. You probably received emails from a more radical style group.

Or you were hit by a scammer just trying to steal your money using a Tea Party guise.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 26, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
The Tea Party is not a political organization. It is a movement. A movement with many versions and factions. Most Tea Party versions do want cuts across the board. But some do not want any military cuts. You probably received emails from a more radical style group.
Or you were hit by a scammer just trying to steal your money using a Tea Party guise.
That may be.
But these emails came from " Tea Party.org " and they do have a website.
The point was the far right " Tea Party" wanted budget cuts, a lot bigger than the ones they got, and now they are complaining that the Military budget was cut 1.5Trillion [ 10%] and now the military doesn't have the things they need.
The " Tea Party" wanted a larger budget cut than they got and now they are trying to blame Obama for the military having to cut people and have top brass retire.
And not being able to buy new planes, ships, guns and other things.
What did they think would happen?
If you cut the budget 10% across the board everybody that depends on the national Gov. have to take the hit.
As I said and you can look it up the " Tea Party" has a website just go to " Tea Party. org" and you can read all about it.
It sure looks like they are getting organized into a political organization.
Have a nice night

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#6 Dec 27, 2013
Don't know what web site your looking at but try here: http://www.teaparty.org/
Read the "about us" area then judge.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 27, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> That may be.
But these emails came from " Tea Party.org " and they do have a website.
The point was the far right " Tea Party" wanted budget cuts, a lot bigger than the ones they got, and now they are complaining that the Military budget was cut 1.5Trillion [ 10%] and now the military doesn't have the things they need.
The " Tea Party" wanted a larger budget cut than they got and now they are trying to blame Obama for the military having to cut people and have top brass retire.
And not being able to buy new planes, ships, guns and other things.
What did they think would happen?
If you cut the budget 10% across the board everybody that depends on the national Gov. have to take the hit.
As I said and you can look it up the " Tea Party" has a website just go to " Tea Party. org" and you can read all about it.
It sure looks like they are getting organized into a political organization.
Have a nice night
I have visited the Tea Party.org website and cannot find any substantiation to your claim they want to impeach Obama because of military cuts.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 27, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
Don't know what web site your looking at but try here: http://www.teaparty.org/
Read the "about us" area then judge.
Thank you for telling us about the Tea Party website,.
Now if you go to " about us" and read the 15 " Non-Negotiable Core Beliefs" I would like to point out some facts for you and the Tea Party.
Let me note I have NOT even got through the first 5 but here are some facts the Tea party should have looked up before they made the posts on their web page.
#1] " Illegal aliens are here Illegally' no!! If they were here legally they wouldn't be " Illegal alieans".
Just what do you want Obama to do about it?
There are more Border Patrol agents than ever before.
In 2012 Obamas budget proposed 21,370 agents with over 17,500 on the southern border alone.
This has been a problem for years not just under Obama.
and if they keep cutting the budget where are they going to get more money for more agents?
#2] Pro-Demestic employment
These are all facts taken from Fact Check.org .
" number of jobs added under Obama is nearly two-and-a-half times the number added during George W. Bush's eight years in office"
The stock market is up from the low point in Apr. 2009 to over 16,000 points the highest ever.
#3] in 2011 the U.S.spent more than the next 13 countries COMBINED [ USSR/ China ect.]
If we don't have the best weapons and weapons systems it is time we start to look for more of those $500 hammers.
Also all spending bills have to be initiated in the House and the House is controlled by the Republicans backed by the Tea Party, so if the military isn't getting what they need then you should look to the House and ask them why.
#4] Special interests, I have to ask do you know just what states get the most " special interest money?
Look it up, most of them are states with Republican Reps to the U.S. gov.
I can go on and on about the rest of the 15 " Non-Negotiable core beliefs" but there would be no need IF the people of the TEA PARTY would go back and look up just what has been going on for years.
All they want to do is blame Obama for everything, and not bother to look up the facts.
Things like the personal tax rates [ under Obama they are the lowest they have been in years, the Deficit has been on the decline ever since Obama submitted a budget, the 2009 budget was submitted by G.W. Not Obama.
Yes the Debt is up but when you are handed two wars that were not paid for it is going to.
I have to ask if Obama is so bad what would you think of Reagan if he was in office now?
Yes he did cut taxes, but if you look back he really raised taxes more than he cut them, he also increased the Nat. Debt by something like 181%.
To be continued
have a nice night.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 27, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for telling us about the Tea Party website,.
Now if you go to " about us" and read the 15 " Non-Negotiable Core Beliefs" I would like to point out some facts for you and the Tea Party.
Let me note I have NOT even got through the first 5 but here are some facts the Tea party should have looked up before they made the posts on their web page.
#1] " Illegal aliens are here Illegally' no!! If they were here legally they wouldn't be " Illegal alieans".
Just what do you want Obama to do about it?
There are more Border Patrol agents than ever before.
In 2012 Obamas budget proposed 21,370 agents with over 17,500 on the southern border alone.
This has been a problem for years not just under Obama.
and if they keep cutting the budget where are they going to get more money for more agents?
#2] Pro-Demestic employment
These are all facts taken from Fact Check.org .
" number of jobs added under Obama is nearly two-and-a-half times the number added during George W. Bush's eight years in office"
The stock market is up from the low point in Apr. 2009 to over 16,000 points the highest ever.
#3] in 2011 the U.S.spent more than the next 13 countries COMBINED [ USSR/ China ect.]
If we don't have the best weapons and weapons systems it is time we start to look for more of those $500 hammers.
Also all spending bills have to be initiated in the House and the House is controlled by the Republicans backed by the Tea Party, so if the military isn't getting what they need then you should look to the House and ask them why.
#4] Special interests, I have to ask do you know just what states get the most " special interest money?
Look it up, most of them are states with Republican Reps to the U.S. gov.
I can go on and on about the rest of the 15 " Non-Negotiable core beliefs" but there would be no need IF the people of the TEA PARTY would go back and look up just what has been going on for years.
All they want to do is blame Obama for everything, and not bother to look up the facts.
Things like the personal tax rates [ under Obama they are the lowest they have been in years, the Deficit has been on the decline ever since Obama submitted a budget, the 2009 budget was submitted by G.W. Not Obama.
Yes the Debt is up but when you are handed two wars that were not paid for it is going to.
I have to ask if Obama is so bad what would you think of Reagan if he was in office now?
Yes he did cut taxes, but if you look back he really raised taxes more than he cut them, he also increased the Nat. Debt by something like 181%.
To be continued
have a nice night.
Answers to your questions....
#1 SECURE THE BORDERS
#2 Fact Check.org is a left wing liberal website. In April, 2013, there were an estimated 135.474 million American workers employed, still down about 2.6 million jobs from the prior peak of 138.056 million in January, 2008. Bush was still President in Jan 2008.
#3 The House was controlled by the Democrats until 2011. Ask them!
#4 10 Senators Most Dependent on Special Interest Money
Rank Member
1 Sen. Max Baucus (D-Mont.)
1 Sen. Bill Frist (R-Tenn.)
3 Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.)
4 Sen. Mary L. Landrieu (D-La.)
5 Sen. Ted Stevens (R-Alaska)
6 Sen. Evan Bayh (D-Ind.)
7 Sen. Richard C. Shelby (R-Ala.)
8 Sen. Tim Johnson (D-S.D.)
9 Sen. Tom Harkin (D-Iowa)
10 Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.)
LIEF Coach

United States

#11 Dec 28, 2013
The Tea Party thinks I'm really stupid. And they're right.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 28, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Answers to your questions....
#1 SECURE THE BORDERS
#2 Fact Check.org is a left wing liberal website. In April, 2013, there were an estimated 135.474 million American workers employed, still down about 2.6 million jobs from the prior peak of 138.056 million in January, 2008. Bush was still President in Jan 2008.
#3 The House was controlled by the Democrats until 2011. Ask them!
#4 10 Senators Most Dependent on Special Interest Money
Rank Member
1 Sen. Max Baucus (D-Mont.)
1 Sen. Bill Frist (R-Tenn.)
3 Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.)
4 Sen. Mary L. Landrieu (D-La.)
5 Sen. Ted Stevens (R-Alaska)
6 Sen. Evan Bayh (D-Ind.)
7 Sen. Richard C. Shelby (R-Ala.)
8 Sen. Tim Johnson (D-S.D.)
9 Sen. Tom Harkin (D-Iowa)
10 Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.)
O.K. " SECURE THE BORDERS" can I ask where are we going to get the money to hire MORE Border patrol agents?
The rep. and Tea party keep calling for tax cuts and smaller Government but they want the Gov. to hire more people to " Secure the Borders"
You can't have both.
There are more agents now than there has ever been,
As for the special intrest money , tell us how so many " Red" states get more money back from from the Fed. Gov. than they pay in if there isn't a lot of special intrest money going to them.
here is some reading you can do, pick what ever site you want there are right wing/ left wing and center groups, and it all comes down to the same thing most of the states that get the most money back from the Fed. Gov are " RED" states
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
As for the House being controlled by the dems until 2011 you should go back and look up just who controlled the house and when
The Rep. controlled the house from 1995 till 2007 then got control back in 2011 so the Dems have only had control of the House for 4 years in the last almost 19 years.
and as for the Jobs thing it says that more jobs were created under Obama than Bush it didn't say anything about # of people working, I have to agree with you there were more people working before Obama and the down turn .
The stock market was on it's way down when Obama came into office and see where it is now.
have a nice night

Location hidden

#13 Dec 28, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> O.K. " SECURE THE BORDERS" can I ask where are we going to get the money to hire MORE Border patrol agents?
The rep. and Tea party keep calling for tax cuts and smaller Government but they want the Gov. to hire more people to " Secure the Borders"
You can't have both.
There are more agents now than there has ever been,
As for the special intrest money , tell us how so many " Red" states get more money back from from the Fed. Gov. than they pay in if there isn't a lot of special intrest money going to them.
here is some reading you can do, pick what ever site you want there are right wing/ left wing and center groups, and it all comes down to the same thing most of the states that get the most money back from the Fed. Gov are " RED" states
As for the House being controlled by the dems until 2011 you should go back and look up just who controlled the house and when
The Rep. controlled the house from 1995 till 2007 then got control back in 2011 so the Dems have only had control of the House for 4 years in the last almost 19 years.
and as for the Jobs thing it says that more jobs were created under Obama than Bush it didn't say anything about # of people working, I have to agree with you there were more people working before Obama and the down turn .
The stock market was on it's way down when Obama came into office and see where it is now.
have a nice night
I never said anything about hiring more Border Patrol Agents. We already have enough people to secure the borders. They are called Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and Coast Guardsmen. You can even use the Air Force and its technology for border securing.

Those red states you're talking about have the majority of the military bases in them. That's why they receive more money then they put in. Running those bases costs a lot of money.

The economy tanked in 2006. Just when the Democrats took control of Congress. Coincidence??? I don't think so.

There are less people working now then when Bush left office. So unless ghosts are getting jobs your that Obama created more jobs doesn't make any sense.

The stock market is up when real estate market is down and vice versa. That explains why it fluctuates.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 28, 2013
Besides, if it wasn't for Obamacare and the thousands of new IRS agents hired to enforce it, the money could have been better spent hiring Border Patrol Agents where the work could have had a real effect on this country.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Dec 29, 2013
Call it Military Budget or Defense Spending....we have needed to cut it for decades......United States spends more on military, than the next largest 25 countries.....that has to end.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Dec 29, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
Maybe the Koch brothers....two scammers.....

Location hidden

#17 Dec 29, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about hiring more Border Patrol Agents. We already have enough people to secure the borders. They are called Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and Coast Guardsmen. You can even use the Air Force and its technology for border securing.
Those red states you're talking about have the majority of the military bases in them. That's why they receive more money then they put in. Running those bases costs a lot of money.
The economy tanked in 2006. Just when the Democrats took control of Congress. Coincidence??? I don't think so.
There are less people working now then when Bush left office. So unless ghosts are getting jobs your that Obama created more jobs doesn't make any sense.
The stock market is up when real estate market is down and vice versa. That explains why it fluctuates.
As for using the Military to secure the Borders is that the Rep. in Texas. New Mex. and other palces along the border will have a fit and start crying that Obama is taking over the country and is going to declare Marshal Law
The Tea Party is already crying that he is doing it now.
Yes the Red states have a lot of Military bases , Did you ever ask why?
or how they got them, and why is it that when it comes time to close some of them the red states don't get hit as hard as the Blue states?
I think you should go back and look up just when the economy went in the tank, It wasn't 2006.
the DOW it 14,000 for the first time in July of 2007, and closed for the first time above 14100 [ 14164 ] on Oct 9th 2007,
It keeps going down till March 9th 2009 right after Obama took over and has been going up ever since
on March 9, 2009 it was 6547 Now it is over 16,000 up almost 10,000 points.
have a nice day,

Location hidden

#18 Dec 29, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> As for using the Military to secure the Borders is that the Rep. in Texas. New Mex. and other palces along the border will have a fit and start crying that Obama is taking over the country and is going to declare Marshal Law
or how they got them, and why is it that when it comes time to close some of them the red states don't get hit as hard as the Blue states?
I think you should go back and look up just when the economy went in the tank, It wasn't 2006.
the DOW it 14,000 for the first time in July of 2007, and closed for the first time above 14100 [ 14164 ] on Oct 9th 2007,
It keeps going down till March 9th 2009 right after Obama took over and has been going up ever since
have a nice day,
P.S.
As for the jobs thing you can read about it yourself here
There is a lot of info from many sources.
have a nice day

Location hidden

#19 Dec 29, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> As for using the Military to secure the Borders is that the Rep. in Texas. New Mex. and other palces along the border will have a fit and start crying that Obama is taking over the country and is going to declare Marshal Law
have a nice day,
Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano said the military help "is basically what she has been asking for," spokeswoman Jeanine L'Ecuyer said. Napolitano has been asking the Pentagon to send more National Guard troops, but not regular military, to confront illegal immigration from Mexico. About 170 National Guard troops are helping in such efforts in the state now.

Similarly, Texas Gov. Rick Perry hadn't specifically requested assistance from the military, but he liked the idea, according to spokeswoman Kathy Walt. "The assets are stretched thin, at least in Texas, because of the war on terror," she said. "The governor would welcome any effort by the federal government in meeting its responsibility to secure our border."

Red States have more military bases because unlike Blue States the Military is appreciated by the Red States. Blue states, and Democrats, are anti Military and anti defense therefore the Military goes where they are appreciated!

Look up the Great Recession and then tell me who was in control of Congress when it started.

I already explained to you about the relation of the stock market to the housing market and why when one is up the other is down.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 29, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> P.S.
As for the jobs thing you can read about it yourself here
There is a lot of info from many sources.
have a nice day
You're evading the question! Why is it that if Obama is creating more jobs then Bush there are actually less people employed now then when Bush left office???

The answer is simple....More people have lost their jobs under Obama then the number of jobs he created. Look around here locally. More businesses close here than open here.

And most of the jobs Obama claims to have created are part time jobs because employers aren't required to provide health care to part timers. Thank Obamacare for that too.
mayordisaster

Niagara Falls, NY

#21 Dec 29, 2013
The POTUS has nothing connected to the stock market.

The investors are responsible for either increases or declines.

Buy low sell high.9965

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 59 min Buffalo BarFly 1,260
Trump's father-in-law is hardcore Communist 1 hr Here to Help 4
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) 12 hr Lead Pipe Joe 87
Abluntrumphater Mon Ghost of Cerros 38
weed, grass xanis bar perks oc's l s d m... Sun now 1
Trump President? Couldnt even buy the Bills Sun Bflo Neocon 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Well Well 20,775

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages