Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Did lisa hendersen win judge? If that's true, we all screwed.
daddy

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

well i like them both lisa an randy. what is really a bad deal is is the prosecutor race i can not believe people wanted to put her back in bad deal.
agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

That sucks about the prosecutor race. Oh well.
jimmy boy

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

i hear there is going to be a recount
jimmy boy

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

i also can not believe viets got in that is sad dallas county just can not move on
carolina

Buffalo, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

the worst judge/prosecutor combo EVER
Recount Please

Buffalo, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

I hope someone asks for a recount, for sure in the Judge Race since it was 20 votes out of 3,000 or more.
Someone from Buffalo

Buffalo, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

Before you back Blosch too much look at Google and hit Randy Blosch and read the comments from his former best friend and his wife's ex=husband. Then read his campaign literature and see who you want in as judge. At least Lisa doesn't go around lying and saying how wonderful she is, not to mention telling everyone what a wonderful christian and church-goer he is.
lisa stories

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

It would be a lie for sure if she said how wonderful she is. The ex of 18 years was contacted by a lisa supporter right before the election-u can see he is psycho. Check out casenet for lisa's brother and step son!!! I bet lisa has a few more notches on her bedpost than judge blosch. Enjoy your 4 years ms. Henderson!!!!
defamation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Someone From Buffalo likes to post lies about mead and now is pointing out defamatory things about the other good candidate. How bout that lisa c! Anyone know any REALY good stories?! You want to trash a good christian man you dirtbag. Maybe you are one of the lisa c supporters that stole one of his signs every day. This county doesn't deserve the likes of henderson. How bout you check casenet on her family?
Law and Order

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

Randy Blosch is a very fair reputable judge. I hope there is a recount and he comes out ahead. It would be a breath of fresh air for Dallas County. Good Luck Judge Blosch
Someone from Buffalo

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

I think Lisa is hot!
hottie judge

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Judged:

Someone from Buffalo wrote:
I think Lisa is hot!
that's great, let's vote someone in a judicial position because they are hot- hee hee hee, I may not know a lot about being a judge or being fair hee hee hee,but I am hot! Who needs character and integrity when you have a nice ass!
bojo

Cabool, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

thats true about the nice ass i have seen it
Mojo Momma

Buffalo, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

I am very happy with the outcome of this race, to (lisa stories) you have no idea what you are talking about. For starters Lisa does not have a step son you douche bag, she is not married! As far as the notches on the bed post look who's talking. Get your facts straight! Go Lisa and love the fact that Blosch is OUT!!!
outcome sucks bad

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Mojo Momma wrote:
I am very happy with the outcome of this race, to (lisa stories) you have no idea what you are talking about. For starters Lisa does not have a step son you douche bag, she is not married! As far as the notches on the bed post look who's talking. Get your facts straight! Go Lisa and love the fact that Blosch is OUT!!!
. It is funny someone who doesn't even live here loses by 10 or 20 votes. If I were the "hometown" girl, I'd be thinking, hmmm, maybe I suck. She's not married? No shit?!!!! You ever hear the saying about why buy the cow?
Buffalo, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

And then again maybe you suck
Buffalo, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Everyone wants free milk dumb ass!
MrSmith

Vienna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Just because I told the TRUTH about the sins that the fake christian Randy Blosch did to my family and I years ago and his crazy wife and others tried to smear me and told many lies about me in a attempt to discredit my true story of our past lives together....it never changed the FACTS that everythoing I said was the TRUTH ! And thank GOD, the smart voters of Dallas County do not have that self-centered sinner on the bench in their courtrooms ! Now his next judgement will only come when he faces his FINAL JUDGEMENT someday and his wife's lies about me will not help him in any way ! You reap what you sow and his harvest will only bring him closer to the likes of O.J. Simpson instead of Mother Tereasa !
chatliegirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Lisa henderson is allowing Moyle to go to the Methodist church across the strret from his house with children. Does the Missouri Attorney General know this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Buffalo News, Events & Info