Who Do you Think would make a better ...

Who Do you Think would make a better Sheriff?

Created by beccaboop on Jul 10, 2008

469 votes

Click on an option to vote

Mike Rackley

Scott Rice

George Gann

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jacque Rice

Ozark, MO

#21 Aug 10, 2008
Over the course of the last several months, both my family and Mr. Rackley's families and friends have been drug through the mud on this website. It is sad that Dallas County has stooped to this level. Our children (both candidates) have the right to grow up in a community where lies and slander do not inhibit them. I have avoided this post since I found out about it and wish to this day that I had never pulled it up. The latest attacks on our families church attendance says it all. How can you attack families for attending church? My familiy has attended Calvary Chapel since 2002(1st service). My son was baptized into Calvary in 2006. Why does that make any difference? Mike and Mandy have attended Cedar Ridge church for quite some time. Both families should be commended for their willingness to keep their families in a Christian setting and want better for their children. I hope that the remainder of this election year will go better. Our children, Mike and Mandy's children, and Russell and Christy's children deserve to go to school and enjoy their days as much as anyone elses.
DallasCounty-wom an

Buffalo, MO

#22 Aug 18, 2008
jacque Rice I commend you on your comment. Its about time someone said something about the slander that other canidates and their supports put out. The best thing about our country is that we can vote, and its secret we don't have to say a word about who we did vote for "hint,hint". I just sometimes wish that during this time period that people would keep their opinions and their slanderous remarks to themselves. Learning that not everyone cares about the opinions of other voters and others are smart enough to make their own choices.
Democrat

Branson, MO

#23 Oct 18, 2008
this is dumb. if you have something nasty to say to the guys. why dont you say it to their face?
and if you guys are so sophistocated. and seem to know what is soo right for the county. why dont you get your lazy butts off the computer. and find something else to do with your time. try getting a life. its quite fun.
Democrat

Branson, MO

#24 Oct 18, 2008
thank you jacque. soo much
by the wayy

Branson, MO

#25 Oct 18, 2008
all you democrats still putting scott rice down and behalf of russell gann you might as well stop. because russell and scott are best friend and they didnt run in the election to be enemys and all the crap getting started isnt going to come between them so stop trying.
DC Voter

Reeds Spring, MO

#26 Oct 18, 2008
by the wayy wrote:
all you democrats still putting scott rice down and behalf of russell gann you might as well stop. because russell and scott are best friend and they didnt run in the election to be enemys and all the crap getting started isnt going to come between them so stop trying.
That's right Russell Gann you tell them! You and Scott are friend. Most people would say friends, but that is your education or lack of.
amuzed

Owensville, MO

#27 Oct 19, 2008
To by the way; Now that is funny, you post on a blog that basically hadn't had a post since August
and all of a sudden 3 posts from (ozark) with different names post within minutes of each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos horny (Jan '13) Nov 25 Nympho69 5
Looking for Codey Dale Cummings Nov 22 Missing_ 1
louisburg murder?? (Feb '14) Sep '16 yardstick 15
James Lester Andrews (May '08) Sep '16 allan cameron 5
Lookin for any historical data and urban legend... Sep '16 Exbbh 1
missing family (Jul '13) Sep '16 Daughter 20
Puppy Mills (Nov '09) Jul '16 For the love of dogs 20

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance