Officials identify 3 killed in Wright...

Officials identify 3 killed in Wright County crash

There are 27 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 29, 2008, titled Officials identify 3 killed in Wright County crash. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Three people were killed when a car went off a road in rural Wright County. The Wright County sheriff's office says it got a call just after 11 a.m. Tuesday of a vehicle in a ditch on County Road 7, just south ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Born in ML

Moseley, VA

#22 Nov 3, 2008
I just read that he turned himself in on Friday and has been charged with multiple homicide counts: Operate Motor Vehicle in Grossly Negligent Manner and Under the Influence Charges. He will judge himself far more harshly than any prosecutor. I really feel for this kid. Negligent or not...they all jumped in the car together. Back when I was 22 and with friends, I would have done the same.
Mcleod County

United States

#24 Nov 4, 2008
I really feel for this kid. It wasn't his fault. It was everyones that was in that car. He now has to live with this for the rest of his life. Don't send him to prison. Don't charge him with Manslaughter..... And I am sure the other three would tell you the same thing. They made the choice to get in that car.
LERAE

Isanti, MN

#25 Feb 21, 2009
Actually the report is right on, there were four in the vehicle. one, my friend. she was actually decappitated she hit the tree so hard. it was her birthday. they were all drinking. And then when we went to go put crosses up at the scene they had the nerve to just leave pieces of her skull laying on the ground. the only guy that survived is in the hospital still, hes doing better. they were all down there until the next day. so now that ya know the story can you some of you show a little respect. you know her dad reads this shit thanks
Mayor McPorkulus

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Feb 21, 2009
The 2012 Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition

&eu rl=http://iowahawk.typepad.com /iowahawk/2008/12/the-pelosi-g txi-ssrt-take-2.html&featu re=player_embedded
Anonymous

Maple Lake, MN

#27 May 13, 2009
chasby wrote:
There is something wrong with this reporting, You can't get 4 people in a 'vet.
Yes, yes you can. That's why they died.
Jami

Elk River, MN

#28 Sep 20, 2009
Sue wrote:
Thinning the herd.
I cant even believe how cold hearted you are. That is a horrible thing to say. My prayers go out to all the people that lost there daughter, son, friend, granddughter, grandson, classmate, ect. It is so sad I know how it feels to lose somebody in such a horrible way. God Bless!
friend of victums

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Nov 6, 2009
Born in Maple Lake wrote:
Thinning the herd? 4 kids..22, 22, 22 & 23 are dead. This is just sad!
who ever wrote thinning the herd you can fuck off bitch for real!!! these are such great kids just out having a good time to celebrate birthday...maple lake is such a small town these kids are all family who we all grew up with and love sooo much!!! and yes we can fit four grown people into a vet...this is maple lake we are talking about!.. god bless derek, andrea, and mike...and you bitch..can burn in hell!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious (Sep '15) Aug 12 Scotty Steiner 2
The Religion of Politics. Aug 12 Scotty Steiner 1
The sign man (Aug '15) Aug '15 Montigramma 1
News Jennings bank troubles started with expansion (Oct '09) Jul '15 Court romance 5
News Monticello Man Arrested For Domestic Assault by... (Dec '12) Jul '15 Tellitlikeitis 9
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Monticello, MN (Dec '14) May '15 wenischshelly 4
Looking for Carol that worked at the Sawmill ba... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Carol sawmill 1

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages