Officials identify 3 killed in Wright...

Officials identify 3 killed in Wright County crash

There are 27 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 29, 2008, titled Officials identify 3 killed in Wright County crash. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Three people were killed when a car went off a road in rural Wright County. The Wright County sheriff's office says it got a call just after 11 a.m. Tuesday of a vehicle in a ditch on County Road 7, just south ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Smart

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 29, 2008
Speed & reckless driving kills
jen

Rockford, MN

#2 Oct 29, 2008
How did they get 4 grown people in a Corvette?
chasby

Hopkins, MN

#3 Oct 29, 2008
There is something wrong with this reporting, You can't get 4 people in a 'vet.
BTH

Hopkins, MN

#4 Oct 29, 2008
Stuffing 4 people into an '84 Vette, no wonder they lost control and were ejected.
Born in Maple Lake

Moseley, VA

#6 Oct 29, 2008
Thinning the herd? 4 kids..22, 22, 22 & 23 are dead. This is just sad!
living in maple lake

Annandale, MN

#7 Oct 29, 2008
sue from fairfeild,ct how would you like if your kids died.
friend of andrea

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Oct 29, 2008
kids as well as young adults all do stupid things...
dont just comment and say it was reckless driving and what not if u dont know any of thees people your not the one who has to deal with their loss..
high school friends

Elk River, MN

#9 Oct 29, 2008
they will be missed
friend of victoms

Watertown, MN

#10 Oct 30, 2008
many people have fit more people into a car than it was designed to hold. this is just sad.
Kate

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Oct 30, 2008
Sue wrote:
Thinning the herd.
Making a comment so pathetic and heartless as you did only proves what kind of a horrible person you are. You should be ashamed of yourself! Its people like you who should "thinned out", maybe this world would be a much better place. At such a horrible time for the people left behind, this type of comment is the last thing they need to hear.
My sympathies to all the families and friends involed in this terrible tragedy.
Daphne

Benson, MN

#12 Oct 30, 2008
Sue wrote:
Thinning the herd.
How about a little sympathy for the friends and family of these young adults!! You must not have kids of your own. All these kids were great people. Andrea was a great frind to me and many other people. She was also a daughter, granddaughter, girlfriend, niece. How can you be so cold hearted?
Daphne

Benson, MN

#13 Oct 30, 2008
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>
Making a comment so pathetic and heartless as you did only proves what kind of a horrible person you are. You should be ashamed of yourself! Its people like you who should "thinned out", maybe this world would be a much better place. At such a horrible time for the people left behind, this type of comment is the last thing they need to hear.
My sympathies to all the families and friends involed in this terrible tragedy.
Thank you so much for your heart felt sympathy. You sound like you actually do have one. God bless you hon.
Friend of Michael

United States

#14 Oct 31, 2008
This comment is directed toward the cold-hearted B!#ch "Sue". How could you make a comment like that? Do you have kids or other close relatives that are young? How would you feel if they were killed and i said "oh just thinning the herd"? People like you need to think before they speak or type. Put yourself in the shoes of the families here and think about what they are going through. Maybe you should offer your POSITIVE thoughs and prayers (do you know what a prayer is?) for these people. And if not, dont leave a comment at all, keep your unforgiving comments to yourself. My thoughts and prayers are with all the families and friends involved, stay strong, the Lord is with all of you. GOD BLESS._
baguak

Tucson, AZ

#15 Nov 1, 2008
well I am sure nothing will happen. Does Malike Seally ring a bell? Where else but the good ol US of A can a man go to prison for 30 years for have a pound of marijuana and 3 years for manslaughter......
baguak

Tucson, AZ

#16 Nov 1, 2008
LMAO, Darwin's theory... You WIN! I am with thinning the herd, the man is an idiot and so were his friends. If you have no common sense then maybe you did us all a favor.
Kelli

AOL

#17 Nov 1, 2008
Those of you who are responding by stating "thinning the herd" are obviously not capable of putting themselves in the shoes of these kids, their parents, their friends or their loved ones. This is a terrible tradegy and many of hearts are suffering and will suffer for the rest of their lives. I truly am sorry and pray for the families that have lost their loved one in this tradegy.
HO HUMMMM

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Nov 1, 2008
I'm Sorry for the families Loss. But these are not Kids they are Adults.They should have known better and now their families are suffering.
Laura-Howard Lake-MN

Annandale, MN

#19 Nov 1, 2008
I am a parent of a 23 year old son. I can not imagine the pain those families are enduring. What a terrible, tragic loss!
FOR ALL THE MORONS HERE WITH THEIR THOUGHTLESS AND CARELESS COMMENTS:(You know who you are).
We have all - EVERY last one of us - have been that age (oh heck, I see that in adults when I am on the road, that are way old enough to know better) and done stupid, careless things thinking we were invinceable. However, we didn't die while doing it and nobody deserves that. Just because we didn't die, doesn't make what we did any smarter. Remember all the "we don't have far to...." "we will be careful....." nothing will happen if we....." "its only a couple of..." In retrospect, thinking back to those times really makes a person think...soooo all of you with your negative, thoughtless, heartless, and mean comments ought to think twice and use your brain, you know its that thing between your ears, and show some compassion, feeling, and empathy.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the families in this tragic loss of the 3 young lives and to the young man and his family that survived. There are no words to say how sorry and sad this is.
friend of mike

Saint Cloud, MN

#20 Nov 3, 2008
Sue wrote:
Thinning the herd.
sue i cant believe that you are able to say such a thing and i can only pray that the bad carma you are bringing upon yourself comes into effect very soon. R.I.P. Mike Demars
Nope

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Nov 3, 2008
Manslaughter Charges!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious (Sep '15) Aug 12 Scotty Steiner 2
The Religion of Politics. Aug 12 Scotty Steiner 1
The sign man (Aug '15) Aug '15 Montigramma 1
News Jennings bank troubles started with expansion (Oct '09) Jul '15 Court romance 5
News Monticello Man Arrested For Domestic Assault by... (Dec '12) Jul '15 Tellitlikeitis 9
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Monticello, MN (Dec '14) May '15 wenischshelly 4
Looking for Carol that worked at the Sawmill ba... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Carol sawmill 1

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages