Brooklyn Center becomes an IB city

Brooklyn Center becomes an IB city

There are 1 comment on the Minnesota Sun Newspapers story from Mar 2, 2007, titled Brooklyn Center becomes an IB city. In it, Minnesota Sun Newspapers reports that:

February brought a flurry of good news to two local elementary schools. There used to be only one International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme school in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Minnesota Sun Newspapers.

rachel

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 29, 2007
my family lives in montrose mn my child rides a bus for a little more then an hr. to and from school just to go to an ib school evergreen park world study in brooklyn center and it is a great scool thats why i am sending another one of my children there. they learn on a different style and it is a more challenging school for children if they are on a higher end of learning. i also feel they are getting a better education there then they would at a elementry school here. they also have a verity natoinalities

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex offender arrested in Rockford (Jun '06) Mar 17 Sue 4
The Religion of Politics. (Aug '16) Mar 14 ZIONISM 666 9
Curious (Sep '15) Feb '17 Curios 3
News Is the Murder Of Idaho Children Being Covered Up? (Jul '09) Jan '17 Tammy Reedy 5
Looking for small cheap apt Jan '17 Renee Brook 1
October 29 2016 Award Honoree Garrison Keillor (Sep '16) Sep '16 Water Usage 1
News Monticello Man Arrested For Domestic Assault by... (Dec '12) Jul '15 Tellitlikeitis 9

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages