Buffalo Bison: 2007 Class 4A Basketba...

Buffalo Bison: 2007 Class 4A Basketball State Champions

There are 8 comments on the www.findbuffalo.com story from Apr 10, 2007, titled Buffalo Bison: 2007 Class 4A Basketball State Champions. In it, www.findbuffalo.com reports that:

The Buffalo Bison captured the Class 4A boys' Minnesota state basketball championship Saturday night with a 67-65, down-to-the-wire victory over Armstrong at Target Center on march 24th, 2007. Buffalo battled back from a 10-point deficit in the second half and survived a dramatic exchange of 3-point baskets by each team to claim the state title in dramatic fashion. Darrin Olmscheid led the Bison with 25 points, including the game-winning shot with 2.4 seconds to play. Olmscheid was the key offensive weapon and shot 6 for 6 from 3-point range to fuel Buffalo’s success. Karl Olson scored 17, hitting some clutch free throws in the final minutes and Dee Broadnax had 14 and provided huge key plays in the game for the Bison. Senior Josh Ortmann who left Thursday nights game with a severely sprained ankle somehow managed to start and log valuable minutes for Buffalo while adding 9 points. Once again, the team play of Buffalo was it’s biggest asset as players made contributions when called upon. Buffalo finished their state championship season with a 28-3 record and won their last 18 games to close out the season. Buffalo high School students and fans were living up the championship atmosphere at Target Center in Minneapolis as thousands of fans cheered on Buffalo, MN and witnessed and amazing game for the state title. The team came home to Buffalo, MN on Sunday to a parade through town followed by a pep rally at the Buffalo High School. It was buffalo's first visit to the basketball state championship in over 76 years and their first state title in boys basketball.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.findbuffalo.com.

jenny

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 20, 2007
karl olson is SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!! so is eric! i cant believe that their brothers!
who cares

Maple Lake, MN

#3 May 12, 2007
JENNY,why would you say that yeah maybe there cute but seriously you should have been watching the game not how hot the boys are

BUFFALO STATE CHAMPS!! WE ARE AMAZING!!!
Colm Macnab

Buffalo, MN

#4 May 28, 2007
its been a long time im so glad we went to state and won!
Elizabeth Christine

AOL

#5 Jun 6, 2007
Well who cares about you guys... Mr. Dehmer one of the coaches is my History teacher!! 3rd hour!! Buffalo Rocks- along with Mr.Dehmer!! i'm sooo happy that we won!!
Malorie

AOL

#6 Jun 11, 2007
WHOA we won those guys have wirked hard and it payed off AWESOME job!!
melissa haupers

Buffalo, MN

#7 Jun 26, 2007
i was sooo excited to see that we won the team did a great job working togather
jessica vork

Duluth, MN

#8 Jul 2, 2007
i had both carl and eric as some what coaches and they are great. the inspired me to never give up and always trust in gods word!
Sam

Rogers, MN

#9 Oct 2, 2007
GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Religion of Politics. (Aug '16) May '17 Yidfellas v USA 12
News New concept in solar energy poised to catch on ... (Mar '15) May '17 Lana 2
News Guilty Verdict Closes 1979 Murder Case (Sep '07) Apr '17 operation gladio 7
News Sex offender arrested in Rockford (Jun '06) Mar '17 Sue 4
Curious (Sep '15) Feb '17 Curios 3
News Is the Murder Of Idaho Children Being Covered Up? (Jul '09) Jan '17 Tammy Reedy 5
Looking for small cheap apt (Jan '17) Jan '17 Renee Brook 1

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages