Severed fingers from Minnesotan, 4 ot...

Severed fingers from Minnesotan, 4 other hostages found in Iraq

There are 23 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 12, 2008, titled Severed fingers from Minnesotan, 4 other hostages found in Iraq. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

U.S. authorities in Baghdad have received five severed fingers belonging to four Americans - including one Minnesotan - and an Austrian who were taken hostage more than a year ago in Iraq, U.S. officials said ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
johnny

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Mar 17, 2008
Freedom from zealots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the real difference goes beyond the horrors of torture. The US waterboards to try to pry vital information from enemy combatants. Why does Al Qaeda sever fingers? Drill holes in people's skulls? or any of the other acts of torture before they slit your throat and broadcast it around the middle east via the net? The basic tenant is that they want you, me, and our children dead, period. The sooner we Americans come to grips with that, the better. If anyone thinks for just a minute that they don't want us all dead, then maybe send them your finger. That finger just might become a 'projectile' in their next IED.
you can have my finger, it's the middle one.....and dont make up excuses dude, torture is torture. no matter how you do it...and the enemy does it to get information also...and youre just gay....
Bonnie

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Mar 17, 2008
We should send back 4 heads of their people.
johnny

United States

#23 Mar 17, 2008
Bonnie wrote:
We should send back 4 heads of their people.
go ahead bonnie, you can do the cutting,,,and pakaging , even use fedx- they over nite that stuff...let me know how it went

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The sign man Aug 12 Montigramma 1
News Jennings bank troubles started with expansion (Oct '09) Jul '15 Court romance 5
News Monticello Man Arrested For Domestic Assault by... (Dec '12) Jul '15 Tellitlikeitis 9
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Monticello, MN (Dec '14) May '15 wenischshelly 4
Looking for Carol that worked at the Sawmill ba... Mar '15 Carol sawmill 1
News New concept in solar energy poised to catch on ... Mar '15 Solarman 1
Maple Lake Beer (Dec '12) Feb '15 Canadian tv shows... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages