Sex offender arrested in Rockford

Sex offender arrested in Rockford

There are 4 comments on the Larson Publications story from Jun 5, 2006, titled Sex offender arrested in Rockford. In it, Larson Publications reports that:

Detectives with the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office and a Wright County Sheriff's Deputy took a registered sex offender into custody around 7:40 p.m. Saturday, June 3, in Rockford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Larson Publications.

person of rockford

Plymouth, MN

#1 Jun 6, 2006
why wasent the people of rockford notifyed that a sex offender was living in the town?
Concerned Home owner

Willmar, MN

#2 Jun 11, 2006
here is a web site everyone should have on their computer. Then you will know what offender is living by you. http://www.familywatchdog.us/
Wondering why

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jul 16, 2009
Because the whole town does not get notified just the neighborhood of where the person will be living will be notified.
Sue

Frisco, TX

#4 Mar 17, 2017
oh I don't know that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Religion of Politics. (Aug '16) May '17 Yidfellas v USA 12
News New concept in solar energy poised to catch on ... (Mar '15) May '17 Lana 2
News Guilty Verdict Closes 1979 Murder Case (Sep '07) Apr '17 operation gladio 7
Curious (Sep '15) Feb '17 Curios 3
News Is the Murder Of Idaho Children Being Covered Up? (Jul '09) Jan '17 Tammy Reedy 5
Looking for small cheap apt Jan '17 Renee Brook 1
News Monticello Man Arrested For Domestic Assault by... (Dec '12) Jul '15 Tellitlikeitis 9

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages