Tabitha Gibson and Dale Meadows

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Got proof

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2011
Have paperwork stating that they ARE SNITCHES!! Will GLADLY give ANYONE copy of motion of discovery.
citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2011
I know them, both are the lowest crap in the world. Tabitha done everybody at Gates Rubber Co, what a slut. Dale is a drug head ,THIEF and just a waste of air.
friend of dale and tabath

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2011
you know you people are the most stupid people and jealous. you are just jealous of them. who ever would write such lies needs some serious help. if you truely knew them you would know they are very good people that have hearts of gold. thats what got them in trouble to start with-trying to help people. you all are idiots to ever say that about them. i will be praying for you both!
Gates

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Nov 16, 2011
This page is not enough space to list the names of the guys she did at Gates Rubber co. Her and a black girl from Hart Co. Teri Dixon was seeing who could get the most men . THAT IS THE GOD"S HONEST TRUTH! Dale Meadows is a THIEF and drug addict. The lowest form of trash, yes they are snitches.
friend of dale and tabath

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2011
like i said before you dont know nothing about either of them. you dont know how very wrong you are. i will be praying for you. sounds like you have serious jealously problems to say such things! you really should be ashamed of your self.
Jerry

Leitchfield, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2011
I did Tabitha several times and her ex caught her in my house! The list of married men and anybody who wanted her is very long, she was good in bed but a terrible liar! Dale is a low life piece of sh*t, drug addict and the only person low enough for her. She cheats on him now and he don't care as long as she gets money fdor drugs.
David

Columbia, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2012
I was one of her first at Gates, then the list got long. She was good in bed ,but lied all the time. I know several who ganged banged her. The guy she is with now is HOMO and likes to watch her with other men. We were together and he kept feeling of my manhood.
JUST ASKING

Horse Cave, KY

#8 Mar 11, 2013
David wrote:
I was one of her first at Gates, then the list got long. She was good in bed ,but lied all the time. I know several who ganged banged her. The guy she is with now is HOMO and likes to watch her with other men. We were together and he kept feeling of my manhood.
JUST how GOOD
dalemeadows

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jul 27, 2013
citizen wrote:
I know them, both are the lowest crap in the world. Tabitha done everybody at Gates Rubber Co, what a slut. Dale is a drug head ,THIEF and just a waste of air.
u kmow nothing about either one of us evidently u piece of shit if u want to discuss this further my number in the book

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deceased Finance 1 hr franks and beans 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Perfect storm 136,111
saw u (Mar '12) 4 hr Love it 7
chs vs tchs 4 hr keenan t 5
Bigfoot Hype 8 hr Flint Hill Bandit 12
Nigtards 9 hr LMS 49
Lenny Vincent and Greg Grant (May '13) 10 hr Eris 27
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]