Rack-It to open plant in Albany, crea...

Rack-It to open plant in Albany, create 25 jobs

There are 59 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Sep 15, 2018, titled Rack-It to open plant in Albany, create 25 jobs. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Rack-It to open plant in Albany, create 25 jobs California-based truck rack producer Rack-It is establishing a new Clinton County location to better serve customers in Eastern US. The Albany, KY location should create 25 full-time jobs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fab549

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2018
When and where can application's be gotten and turned in
clintonian

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2018
my back hurts and im swimmy headed i cant work
ilikeer

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2018
clintonian wrote:
my back hurts and im swimmy headed i cant work
Yep ats rite. S. Ck on me peckie gay dude!
Great news

Sevierville, TN

#4 Sep 16, 2018
Great news from the trump economy .
Only chit head dem don't want to work.
gus

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2018
Thank God Almighty for a Savior Like Trump! This is why Clinton county stands with trump. Trump Nation Baby.
Robert

United States

#9 Sep 16, 2018
That's what I'm talking about! Awesome news!
cody

United States

#10 Sep 17, 2018
gus wrote:
Thank God Almighty for a Savior Like Trump! This is why Clinton county stands with trump. Trump Nation Baby.
Trump don't.t care what about all the drugs is made trump an.t tuff on the drugs dealers he like to run his mouth and tell big lies
Libs hate America

Sevierville, TN

#11 Sep 17, 2018
cody wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump don't.t care what about all the drugs is made trump an.t tuff on the drugs dealers he like to run his mouth and tell big lies
You're clown Obama like drugs dealers that he invited them to the white house. It a fact Obama used drugs in the whitehouse. He said he did.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#12 Sep 17, 2018
gus wrote:
You need to number one: quit watching Fox News and number two: get your head out of yer azz!
Stupidity Check

Frankfort, KY

#13 Sep 17, 2018
Libs hate America wrote:
<quoted text>

You're clown Obama like drugs dealers that he invited them to the white house. It a fact Obama used drugs in the whitehouse. He said he did.
You must be thinking about those losers Ted Nugent, Sarah Palin and Kid Rock when they visited Trump.
Sock Puppet

Frankfort, KY

#14 Sep 17, 2018
BFD - 25 jobs?!?! Really??? That's an economic boom for sure. You friggin morons!
It true

Sevierville, TN

#15 Sep 17, 2018
Sock Puppet wrote:
BFD - 25 jobs?!?! Really??? That's an economic boom for sure. You friggin morons!
Thank you for showing you're the moron since you had to use 3 different names to post you're chit on here.
Big D

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Sep 17, 2018
Who in the hell would go to Albany ? Nobody LOL
Get a life

Sevierville, TN

#17 Sep 17, 2018
Big D wrote:
Who in the hell would go to Albany ? Nobody LOL
As a well know moron you could not find Albany on a map. I sure their over 100 people in clinton co would like to work their.more people working paying taxes and not getting food stamp is a great think.
mike

United States

#18 Sep 17, 2018
Libs hate America wrote:
<quoted text>

Why has trump let american went hell like cut backs like park service cut grass and give it. To the big rich dudes and not do any thing to stop drugs it is fact he a big lier he don't.care about the american people make american great it makes me sick to hear that
ben

Russellville, KY

#19 Sep 17, 2018
Great news wrote:
Great news from the trump economy .
Only chit head dem don't want to work.
every CONservative relative of mine draws some kind of check from the government they hate...but but its different for them.
Get a life

Sevierville, TN

#20 Sep 17, 2018
ben wrote:
<quoted text>

every CONservative relative of mine draws some kind of check from the government they hate...but but its different for them.
Why do you have to lie about every thing even your relative.it you that get Ssi not them
mike

United States

#21 Sep 18, 2018
gus wrote:
. trump don't.care about Clinton county he don't.t even care about our country if he would he would more jobs in just the big sign he had on 1590
He tries to put a lot jobs out trump lies to the american people some of it is true and some

Of it is flat out lies
Get a life

Sevierville, TN

#22 Sep 18, 2018
mike wrote:
<quoted text>. trump don't.care about Clinton county he don't.t even care about our country if he would he would more jobs in just the big sign he had on 1590
He tries to put a lot jobs out trump lies to the american people some of it is true and some

Of it is flat out lies
Trump has help get over 3 million jobs.that a true fact. Obama did all he could to stop jobs and send them overseas. You have eaten to much of the obama chit.
Truth

United States

#26 Sep 18, 2018
Never open, political scam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Ushers in Black Churches (Sep '10) 6 hr Mason15 154
who is sum bad fighting girls in cville (Mar '16) 7 hr ufclady 28
Roger Cox pot patch found 10 hr toaster 1
Looking for some fun Sat Looking in cville 1
Theive Sat What 10
Campbellsville New Radio Station Sat Big D 1
Hot guys Fri No law with him 14

Buffalo Jobs

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages