Updated 11/25: Palatine teen and passenger die in Cuba Road crash

Nov 26, 2008 Full story: The Highland Park News 15

A 15-year-old Palatine teen lost control of his vehicle at 8:30 p.m. Monday and crashed on Cuba Road in Long Grove, killing himself and a 14-year-old passenger.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

E-town

#1 Nov 26, 2008
If only someone had stopped them before letting it get to this point. They had there lives ahead of them, more and more young people are taken from this earth each day.
HA McLaugh

Iowa City, IA

#2 Dec 4, 2008
why do you feel remorse for kids that speed on cuba road? i don't how old the kids were its the fact of the matter that they try to be hot shots on one of the most dangerous roads in Illinois and then end up killing themselves. It should be a lesson to the kids who survived to be smarter. For the ones who died tough luck, don't you wish you had some sense in your brain?
jay

Elmhurst, IL

#3 Dec 7, 2008
hmmm 15 years old... no license i assume?
priscila morales

Glen Ellyn, IL

#4 Dec 14, 2008
that is so sad because i am her cousin and i feel like i didn't know her but i do
P-town

Palatine, IL

#5 Jan 1, 2009
Remorse! if you only knew what that ment. and if you knew The kids THAT you are talking About. you would Never open your big MOUTH!! we as the older gen should have been there. to show them what the diffrence was. in having fun and being dumb, but most of us rather spend time with our lifes, or pushing them to the side. for whatever crap is more inportant to us at the time. so dont sit there and say it was a hot shot thing! you and nobody can say anything about it! EVER!!!!! killing themselves? It WAS OUR FALT! if we had been there, there would be no lesson. to learn! they were both Good kids! & you have no right to say anything ABOUT THEM! I BET IF THEY WERE your friends you would not feel the same. & say the things you say! & for the ones that did survive I pray they now lead by example so the ones that did Die dident die in VAIN!
chickadee

Warsaw, IN

#6 Jan 6, 2009
15 year-old immigrant. Who cares? Adios...

Middleboro, MA

#7 Jan 10, 2009
Chicakadee keep your racist thoughts to yourself. A boy died and we should have sympathy for his family. Was he doing something wrong absolutely and his family will have to live with that for the rest of their lives. They do not need you spouting off just because you hate immigrants. Grow Up
Mike

Round Lake, IL

#8 Jul 5, 2009
Hey, anyone that drives on cuba has no brains.I was 15 years old and crashed a eagle talon with tin turbo.i was doin 175mph whn i hit the t intersection.I had a passenger.Couple more inches are heads should've been decapittated.The cop said out of 5 weeks we where the only survivors to make it alive.He said we where lucky.Now that im 24 years old,and now see how other kids drive down that road.Only thing i have to say is there going to die.Thats all i have to say.Parents controls your kids, where they drive too.
WTF

Fairfield, CA

#9 Aug 29, 2009
chickadee wrote:
Are you serious? Go f*ck yourself.
BOOBOO D

Palatine, IL

#10 Nov 23, 2009
chickadee wrote:
WELL U A BITCH U DIDNT EVEN KOW THEM!!
neosapian

Carpentersville, IL

#11 Nov 23, 2009
More and more people agree with chickadee...too many unsupported children in our schools(children who's parents do not support the tax base). One less peace of crap, stupid, disrespectful, proud of a crappy culture, mexican means a chance for a white child to grow up and be a Border Patrol Agent.
Help us all

Barrington, IL

#12 Nov 23, 2009
Cuba road is one of the most haunted roads in Illinois. No-one should ever joy ride there. God bless and rest in peace to everyone there.
old town Cville

Des Plaines, IL

#13 Nov 25, 2009
neosapian wrote:
More and more people agree with chickadee...too many unsupported children in our schools(children who's parents do not support the tax base). One less peace of crap, stupid, disrespectful, proud of a crappy culture, mexican means a chance for a white child to grow up and be a Border Patrol Agent.
wow this is sad your venting anger in fantasy world huh what happen some hisPANICS pass ur bust down azz daughter like we stay doing thats all ur race is good for cant do shi t in real life cause you know youd end up in therapy so you go on the internet its okay u made a point little boy remind me of the white kids i pass by from work running home to school with a squad of mexicans behind them LMAO
erickaaa

Wheaton, IL

#14 Jun 9, 2010
chickadee:
what the hell is your problem i swear?
a 15-year old imminqrant!
shut the fck up you retarded hoeass.
Nina

United States

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Pinche stupiido chikadee or w.e. tu nombre ess!! Its doesn't matter what raza they were from the point is fuedon dos chikuillos that died!! The 14 yr old passenger that passed, fueda mi prima biitch!!! If u ain't got nothing sympathy niice 2 say, MEJOR NOO DIIGASS NNNNAAADDDDAAA PUTOO!!!! I hope onne day un Latino woopes ur ass 4 saying immagrints 2 them. If I were u, I'd watch what I say homie. Smfh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Online maps will outline Chicago-area's transpo... 10 hr Tia 1
Kitchen renovation adds space, improves traffic... (Apr '14) Jan 27 Travis Simons 5
Used Clothes For Sale...CASH ONLY! Jan 25 Duame 1
Walgreens grants billionaire interim CEO $7M in... Jan 25 Phill 14
Walgreen faces penalty for NY flu shot charges (Oct '12) Jan 25 Im not an MBA but 9
Car burglar Jan 24 JenniferEco 1
Marie Drake Jan 23 sarah 1

Winter Storm Warning for Lake County was issued at January 31 at 2:47AM CST

Buffalo Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buffalo Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:24PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet