Celebrity Dinner & Ghost Hunt at Moon...

Celebrity Dinner & Ghost Hunt at Moon River

Posted in the Buena Vista Forum

chadmorin

Seymour, TN

#1 Jan 5, 2018
Friday April 20, 2018 Join Chris Smith and Mike Goncalves from Destination America's TV Show "Ghost Asylum" and "Haunted Towns" for Dinner, Photos, Autographs, Meet & Greet and a LIVE Ghost Hunt of every floor of the Brewery!

Ghost Hunt Weekends is proud to continue the 2018 WRAITH TOUR as we travel across the
USA to the most haunted locations with the Tennessee Wraith Chasers from Destination
America's Ghost Asylum and Haunted Towns!

Meet, Greet and Fist Bump with CHRIS & MIKE of the Tennessee Wraith Chasers at one of the
most haunted locations in the USA, The Moon River Brewery in Savannah, GA!

Your evening will begin with a Dinner with Chris and Mike underneath the Moon River Brewery
in the Catacombs that criss cross the underground of Savannah illuminated by over 200
Candles!

Then meet with Chris & Mike for Photos, Autographs and a Questions and Answers Session
before being broken down in to small groups and let by the Ghost Hunt Weekends Crew for a
lights-out investigation of every floor of the Brewery!

This will be an event not to be missed if you are an avid Ghost Hunter, a fan of Tennessee
Wraith Chasers or anything Paranormal, you won't leave disappointed!

SCHEDULE:

6:00pm - VIP Club Members Early Entry and Early Face Time with TWC in the VIP Club Lounge
(Not a Member? Join the VIP Club Today and get in early - Click Here)
7:00pm - General Ticket Holders, Gates Open to the Catacombs
8:00pm - Buffet Dinner with Chris, Mike, Chad and the Ghost Hunt Weekends Crew
followed by Q&A Session, Photo, Autographs and Meet & Greet with Tennessee
Wraith Chasers then a lights out Ghost Hunt of every floor of the Brewery with the
Ghost Hunt Weekends Crew along with Chris and Mike!
2:00am - Ghost Hunt Ends

24/7 ONLINE RESERVATIONS: http://www.ghosthuntweekends.com
Savannah Sessions

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2018
I love me some BBC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buena Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interracial Dating (Feb '13) Thu jtr304 83
News Savannah looking for person who put googly eyes... Oct 16 Nathanael Greene 1
News Ga. officials looking for vandal who put 'googl... Oct 16 Nathanael Greene 1
News Someone Places Googly Eyes On Nathanael Greene ... Oct 16 Nathanael Greene 1
News 'No laughing matter': Savannah unamused by goog... Oct 16 Nathanael Greene 2
News Savannah, Georgia Seeks Person Who Attached Goo... Oct 16 Nathanael Greene 1
News Armoni Records of Columbus, GA Announces Signin... (Nov '14) Dec '14 Will Dockery 18

Buena Vista Jobs

Personal Finance

Buena Vista Mortgages