What was happening in Montebello last...

What was happening in Montebello last night?

Posted in the Buena Park Forum

Since: Feb 11

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2012
There was a helicopter circling the night sky last night (6-26-12) for about 2 hours. Anyone know why?? The Montebello Police Department is now using Nixile to “inform” the public of happenings in Montebello but nothing was posted.....
Soyla

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 26, 2012
I would also like to know what happened. I didn't appreciate the way they were screaming things over the helicopter speaker so late at night (past midnight). Unless there was something really threatening happening?
Robert Cartel

Pomona, CA

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Yup they had my up all night.....
Dumb police

Irvine, CA

#4 Jun 26, 2012
Montebello police are dumb and inept. This city will always be a little ghetto mexico unfortunately
Dee

Montebello, CA

#5 Jun 26, 2012
They where looking for an armed suspect! I could not sleep either! My aunt lives right next to where it happend! She said they where on locked down!! no one was allowed in or out their houses!
settle down

Van Nuys, CA

#6 Jun 26, 2012
Dumb police wrote:
Montebello police are dumb and inept. This city will always be a little ghetto mexico unfortunately
Says you. Like the last post said they were looking for an armed suspect. Show some respect and just thank the cops for putting their butt on the line so you can be safe. As to you other cry babies who were up all night cause the helicopter was too loud. did you ever think it's not the cops fault but the idiot who ran from them.
slick

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jun 26, 2012
settle down wrote:
<quoted text>Says you. Like the last post said they were looking for an armed suspect. Show some respect and just thank the cops for putting their butt on the line so you can be safe. As to you other cry babies who were up all night cause the helicopter was too loud. did you ever think it's not the cops fault but the idiot who ran from them.
nicely said!!! I would rather here the helicopter than hearing an idiot run through my back yard.
Balcoms

Perris, CA

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Heard it too...heard someone got shot. Would like to know. Helicopters didn't bug me. I also would rather hear cops and choppers than dumbasses running around the backyard trying to hide.
eagle2001-5

Montebello, CA

#9 Jun 27, 2012
No complaints here.... I was just wondering what was going on and if they were looking for someone, if they caught him.
people are ignorant

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jun 30, 2012
Dumb police wrote:
Montebello police are dumb and inept. This city will always be a little ghetto mexico unfortunately
first you are an ignorant racist... its sad that pathetic people like this still exist...
second there was an armed suspect running around... so i rather loose some sleep than something bad to happen.
krisscat

Rosemead, CA

#11 Sep 17, 2012
i agree with you people are ignorant!!
toniapr

Huntington Park, CA

#12 Nov 13, 2013
What's happening at the bowling alley,there'saa lot of police,and a chopper circling for aboutbhalf hr.
Wonder why

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Nov 14, 2013
toniapr wrote:
What's happening at the bowling alley,there'saa lot of police,and a chopper circling for aboutbhalf hr.
An announcement was made at the city council meeting that the police were searching for a grand theft auto suspect. The activity seemed centered around the bowling alley.
anonymous217

Greensboro, NC

#14 May 28, 2015
Balcoms wrote:
Heard it too...heard someone got shot. Would like to know. Helicopters didn't bug me. I also would rather hear cops and choppers than dumbasses running around the backyard trying to hide.
I lvid down the block. Their was a armed suspect, which they never found. My family lives throughout the block so we had to survallince our own block. Very unsafe. Everyone needs to arm themselves for protection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buena Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 min Bruin For Life 34,164
Something's up on City Council 2 hr Clean house of cr... 8
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr Davis 9,722
Hadjinian getting paid to push Pot businesses i... 2 hr Jack new title Po... 1
News RV engulfed in flames is same one used in stand... 2 hr Voice of Reason 2
News Anaheim struggles with growing homeless crisis ... 3 hr Voice of Reason 2
News Costa Mesa man, 50, sentenced to 25 years to li... 7 hr Voice of Reason 3

Buena Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buena Park Mortgages