anyone tried to sell anything of value in bud lately
missing stuff

Oceana, WV

#2 Apr 20, 2010
iam also missing things
Theif be Dead

Huntington, WV

#3 Apr 23, 2011
"If a theif be found in the night and he be smitten so that so that he die then no blood shall be shead for him" Exodus 22:2

Who ever is doing this had better remember this verse because when they hit me there is a good chance they will be smitten so that they die.
would like to know too

United States

#4 May 18, 2011
hey, if ya'll have kids then ya'll should be concerned about that child molestor driving around all slow in the red truck down there in bud/alpoca ... i'm serious ... he's a big fat freak, but he's sly
CheckTheMountain Out

Oakvale, WV

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Probably can find ya stolen stuff on top of the mountain. Wyoming and Mercer County side up near the graveyard. But then again they all up there such disabled, fine law abiding citizens! LMAO Real live sweethearts!
AreYouFlippinKid dingMe

Oakvale, WV

#6 Sep 8, 2012
CheckTheMountainOut wrote:
Probably can find ya stolen stuff on top of the mountain. Wyoming and Mercer County side up near the graveyard. But then again they all up there such disabled, fine law abiding citizens! LMAO Real live sweethearts!
I heard that! I think u mean Arista Mt. Start from the beginning and search your way out. Check both sides. Good luck in findin your stuff. They cut *]7[6%t up and junk it.
I like cornwenies

Pineville, WV

#7 Nov 23, 2012
weerkers work
ellen

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Come on people. Everyone should who is doing the stealing. Some of them live right down in Bud. Near the post office.

They steal and steal, and everyone, even the police know it, but they never get arrested. Funny about that, huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Dalai Lama 78,034
Word assocation (Sep '07) Jul 3 Zani Grey 16,358
fakes at the tavern Jul 2 seriously 4
Your most fondest memory in Mullens (Mar '08) Jul 2 seriously 7
News Marijuana Seizure. McDowell County, West Virgin... (Aug '13) Jun 30 Super Cracker 9
Herndon Preschool (Jul '11) Jun 29 Indian from Itmann 5
Pool Jun 25 Brandon Ingram 26
More from around the web

Bud People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bud Mortgages