Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7907 Aug 31, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so brilliant of you for a suggestion to print money that history already records as epic failure.
Where did I suggest that we print money? You guys can't help but make stuff up.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7908 Aug 31, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
I didn't even realize he was referring to such a COMPLETE DUMBASS IDEA OF PRINTING MORE MONEY....
Justifies my suggestion of completely ignoring this douchelord.
That's because I wasn't. Perhaps you should stop getting your information from realityspeaks. He's about as reliable as FoxNews.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7909 Aug 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I suggest that we print money? You guys can't help but make stuff up.
re-read your post 7895

so you told you Mr. Brilliance

everybody re-read it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7910 Aug 31, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
re-read your post 7895
so you told you Mr. Brilliance
everybody re-read it.
I don't know what "so you told you Mr. Brilliance" means.

But I will do you one better than re-reading it. I will re-post it:
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, there is an option other than borrowing money to pay for the things we do. We could just pay cash for it. I know you guys are allergic to the idea, but it works.
Now, all-knowing, super-rich, Eagle Scout; tell me where it says that we should print money?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7911 Aug 31, 2012
Score one for democracy (and shove it up yer asses Messrs Husted and Blackwell):

http://www.recordpub.com/news/article/5212816

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...

woof

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#7912 Aug 31, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Score one for democracy (and shove it up yer asses Messrs Husted and Blackwell):
http://www.recordpub.com/news/article/5212816
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
woof
Whatever happened to Voting DAY?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7913 Aug 31, 2012
Democrats own California.

California OKs driver's licenses for some undocumented immigrants

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/48860018/ns/us_...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7914 Aug 31, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever happened to Voting DAY?
Whatever happened to the poll tax?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7915 Aug 31, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>It's Commander IN Chief, you moron. And if you're not in the military, he doesn't "command" anything in your life.
What street is that haunted house on?

Hilliard, OH

#7916 Aug 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to the poll tax?
Apples and oranges.

Hilliard, OH

#7917 Aug 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What street is that haunted house on?
What kind of moronic response is that.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7918 Aug 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what "so you told you Mr. Brilliance" means.
But I will do you one better than re-reading it. I will re-post it:
<quoted text>
Now, all-knowing, super-rich, Eagle Scout; tell me where it says that we should print money?
I was at least giving you credit for an idea to get cash

THE USA is BROKE.....no money.......has to be borrowed

so if your wern't speaking about printing money in your then misleading post, then you are a complete idiot.

where is the money tree at?

PS: your description of was was factual with exception of super rich. you left out playful and handsome though.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7919 Aug 31, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever happened to Voting DAY?
We decided that as the model for representative democracy in the world, we would try to make it EASIER for people to vote rather than HARDER for them to vote.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7920 Aug 31, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of moronic response is that.
It's called mocking. I was mocking your need to fight every single thing that anyone else posts, even when you are wrong.

Hilliard, OH

#7921 Aug 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called mocking. I was mocking your need to fight every single thing that anyone else posts, even when you are wrong.
That house isn't in Hilliard, genius. It's in Brown Twp.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#7922 Aug 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't teach sarcasm in home school. Talking smakes however...

Hilliard, OH

#7923 Aug 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, had a conservative said a moronic thing like commander "and" chief, you'd have been all over it.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#7924 Aug 31, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so if your wern't speaking about printing money in your then misleading post, then you are a complete idiot.
PS: your description of was was factual with exception of super rich. you left out playful and handsome though.
Just like how you called me a coward liberal for not posting my personal information and then starting sucking me off with Eagle Scout talk when I asked if your bravery included posting your real name, once again you resort to just a series of loopholes and stipulations. How very Rightwing Christian Conservative of you. Best get a squirming there, son.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7925 Aug 31, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I wished Bush would have relized that too that THE USA was Broke before he signed into law the 7 trillion dollar Medicare Part D welfare entitlement that was added to the deficit on his watch.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#7926 Aug 31, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how so....honestly explain
I guess I must be close minded; but last night I saw an expertly excuted program on TV, where Mitt Romney closed the evening with what I considered a very good speech.
Clint made light of a very serious situation; and Rubio just told you reality.
What could you disagree with?
I disagree with having to wait around for you guys to get it. Just like with Bush. We all knew he was a conniving idiot but yet we had to pay the price of how long it took you guys to figure it out. Something you have yet to admit, I might add. All you really did last time was sell us out because GW mentioned Jesus and then switch your title to Tea Party when the shame of what you had done to the country finally sunk in. You guys are just a bunch of propganda catch phrases when the real numbers show just how bad your golden boy destroyed this country and how Obama has done nothing but keep this country from sliding further into the absolute disaster you inflicted on this nation. You are getting ready to do it again and if you suceed, we will all have to sit and wait for the next terrible decision you have made to finally sink in with you. The housing market, the exponential growth of CEO's bankroll while Americans flatlined, the use of Jesus Christ as nothing more than a political agenda...all Bush. You are a f%cking idiot and I certainly hope that your kind die off soon so the human race can move forward again. Go throw rocks at the sun with your religious notions and leave running the country to the big boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bucyrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Torture at Humane Society Jul 19 Unexpected 1
Jason A. Denzer, 35, Bloomville,, and Nicole E.... (Aug '11) Jul 17 dustinrobins 10
Central Ohio Knockouts softball team Jul 13 jobo 2
Jason Neagles Jul 9 Taco 1
News Marion police say probation, drug court too len... Jul 6 jobo 1
Bucyrus heroin bust Jun '15 Uncle 1
igs energy scam (Feb '09) Jun '15 Angry Home owner 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bucyrus Mortgages