Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

KeelysMom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I try to investigate before I "side" with anyone. I'm not much of a follower. That's why I'm not real crazy about anyone on a public forum having too much personal info about me.
I know what you mean. There was this poster on here that would blab his mouth off about where he grew up, went to school, when he graduated, etc. Talked about his ex wife, what kind of truck he drove. He would go on and on like a great moronic idiot. Somebody took all that info and figured out his identity. It was hilarious on one level. This guy is a loud mouthed, overbearing, self absorbed boar. On the other hand it was a sobering example to keep your identity secure.
Sure

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>She has nothing to worry about with me. It is trash like you that beguiles the unwary with your lies and stupidity. I will just do with you what I did with I Own Dan From Smithville. He ran like the yellow, gutless coward that he is.
He didn't run. He just got tired of making you look like a fool. But in reality, he didn't have to make you look like a fool. You were doing fine making yourself look like a fool. LMAO

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Sure wrote:
OBOMBhead will NOT be re-elected. Too many people who voted for him last time will NOT vote for him again. Only people who will vote for him are the true blue DUMBASSocrats! Are you going to vote for OBOMBhead, DAWG?
I do not find that name on my ballot.

I do, however, find "SureAnOzarkDickHead " on my ballot. Does that mean Romney?
Sure

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you mean. There was this poster on here that would blab his mouth off about where he grew up, went to school, when he graduated, etc. Talked about his ex wife, what kind of truck he drove. He would go on and on like a great moronic idiot. Somebody took all that info and figured out his identity. It was hilarious on one level. This guy is a loud mouthed, overbearing, self absorbed boar. On the other hand it was a sobering example to keep your identity secure.
Hence why you had to change your name on here! LMAO

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
And let me warn you about Danny Boi, since you are so new to this. He has tried this "nice guy" thing before and HAS obtained personal information about another lady. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing at times, but once he convinces himself he has you in his grips, he will shock you! You seem very intelligent and cautious.....keep your guard up!!!
Funny, you have only been posting here for a month or two and I doubt we have exchanged comments once or twice if at all. Where are the posts that you remember so well? What was the name of the poster? What was the personal information you are claiming I gained?

You are exactly the type of liar that I am warning KeelysMom about. She seems to be savvy enough to figure out which of us is more likely to be making up BS stories. Especially, when your well remembered story suddenly becomes, "I don't know where these posts are, but it is true." "I can't answer the questions above, but I am not lying."

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't run. He just got tired of making you look like a fool. But in reality, he didn't have to make you look like a fool. You were doing fine making yourself look like a fool. LMAO
If he didn't run, where is he? How is it that you know him so well? Why doesn't he come back using his I Own Dan From Smithville character to show us how brave he is.

I have read many of your previous posts. They were so stupid and juvenile, it wasn't worth responding too. The only reason I am responding now is that you are addressing me and making up stories.
Sure

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not find that name on my ballot.
I do, however, find "SureAnOzarkDickHead " on my ballot. Does that mean Romney?
So not even the Yellow Bellied DAWG is convinced on voting for OBOMBhead again.....INTERESTING!!! LMAO
What

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you run that by us once more, fool?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence why you had to change your name on here! LMAO
Now you are grasping at straws, since I have had this name since shortly after I started posting on here. You talk like you know a lot about me, for someone I am only today, talking to. That would make an intelligent person like myself, a little morn than suspicious.
Sure

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, you have only been posting here for a month or two and I doubt we have exchanged comments once or twice if at all. Where are the posts that you remember so well? What was the name of the poster? What was the personal information you are claiming I gained?
You are exactly the type of liar that I am warning KeelysMom about. She seems to be savvy enough to figure out which of us is more likely to be making up BS stories. Especially, when your well remembered story suddenly becomes, "I don't know where these posts are, but it is true." "I can't answer the questions above, but I am not lying."
I am not obligated to prove anything to you. And you have no clue how long I have been posting on here. You actually warned her about YOURSELF. Yes, she is smart enough to figure out your MO. I have followed this name of yours, as well as you aliases. You will slip again....you ALWAYS do! LMAO
Sure

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you run that by us once more, fool?
And finally out comes one of your an aliases! LMAO
Sure

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are grasping at straws, since I have had this name since shortly after I started posting on here. You talk like you know a lot about me, for someone I am only today, talking to. That would make an intelligent person like myself, a little morn than suspicious.
And we are suppose to believe you, right? We can trust YOU, right? LMAO

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I am whipping you again tonight, don't start using my material. Come up with you own, DAWG!! You always resort to plagiarism, because of your lack of PROVEN intelligence!
You were citing the Farleigh Dickinson University's study which showed that you Neo-CON sheeple who depend upon Fox News are less informed than the general public? Who would have thunk it? I am surprised that you cite studies which show that you are misinformed. At least, you admit it, which is a first step toward solving your problem.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/university-st...
Sure

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>If he didn't run, where is he? How is it that you know him so well? Why doesn't he come back using his I Own Dan From Smithville character to show us how brave he is.
I have read many of your previous posts. They were so stupid and juvenile, it wasn't worth responding too. The only reason I am responding now is that you are addressing me and making up stories.
Not made up.....you are a wolf!
Sure

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Sure

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You were citing the Farleigh Dickinson University's study which showed that you Neo-CON sheeple who depend upon Fox News are less informed than the general public? Who would have thunk it? I am surprised that you cite studies which show that you are misinformed. At least, you admit it, which is a first step toward solving your problem.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/university-st...
When you can't come up with something constructive or useful to post, and have been found in contradiction, you start running scared like a little BIOTCH DAWG. The Blaze is sure a reliable well-informed source......NOT!! But then neither are you! LMAO
Sure

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Well, going to bed now. Mission accomplished. Whipped DAWG and Danny Boi again tonight. They will be commenting on my posts even after I turn off my computer, thinking they are scoring some points. No points can be scored when the competition isn't on the floor! I own you DUMBASSocrats yet AGAIN! Don't forget to take your pills, boys! LOL

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not obligated to prove anything to you. And you have no clue how long I have been posting on here. You actually warned her about YOURSELF. Yes, she is smart enough to figure out your MO. I have followed this name of yours, as well as you aliases. You will slip again....you ALWAYS do! LMAO
Yes, you are obligated. But I am not surprised you can't provide proof, since there is none for you to have. Nice gutless, way you handle yourself.

So you are stalking me and not doing to well I would say. You have coward all wrapped up. You going to try to go lower?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Not made up.....you are a wolf!
Evidence to back up your story would be interesting. I am a "wolf." The 40's called and they want their vocabulary back. ROFL!!!

You are a nut job.

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

KeelysMom wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right? But you know, I've never had an obsessed fan before.
********Don't********hold_your _breath********

Listen up freak'o,don't hold your breath waiting for my fan approval. Look at me cross-eyed, you'll see something very UNfanlike/nonfanlike. Got that/Ya capiche? Can you grasp that?(especially, with the mood I am in right now).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bucklin Discussions

Search the Bucklin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Jul 23 CLUE 6,909
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Canopy 267
Rachel Liles May '14 Angela M 3
Felons working in nursing homes or hospitals (Oct '12) May '14 Registered Nurse 18
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Apr '14 Missouri Resident 18,915
Cattlemans Steak House Feb '14 Just Me 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bucklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bucklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE