Cop shooter gets 45 years in prison

Cop shooter gets 45 years in prison

There are 41 comments on the Tacoma News Tribune story from Jun 2, 2007, titled Cop shooter gets 45 years in prison. In it, Tacoma News Tribune reports that:

Posted online Friday at 1:06 p.m. A Spanaway man who shot a Puyallup police officer in the face for no justifiable reason and refused to apologize for it should spend 45 years in prison, a Pierce County judge ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tacoma News Tribune.

Southside Gang Member

Washington, DC

#24 Apr 6, 2008
The Hells Angels are cool because my uncle was a member and my mother was a gang member and my mom stabbed a lady to death at a bank for refusing to cash a check for her and she did only ten months in the hole. My dad only got three years in the hole for robbing $3 million from a southwest bank. That is a bargain homey.
CLOSE BUT YET FAR

Yuma, AZ

#25 Apr 6, 2008
HEY VARRICK MOM WHY VARICK LIVE WITH YOU TOO MUCH TROUBLE.....?
CLOSE BUT YET FAR

Yuma, AZ

#26 Apr 6, 2008
Venacia Allen wrote:
Dot---Rat do you know the judges personally? Do you know anything about my son, what type of person he truly is, or anything about his morals? No, you don't so who are you to say those were good judges for the sentence that they game him. You have no idea.
HAY MISS TUCKER HOW COME YEA BOY DIDNT LIVE WITH YOU AND HE HAD LIVE SOME WHERE ELSE?....COULDNT CONTROL HIM HUH...PRETTY SAD ...HES A TERROIST GANG MEMBER AND ALL NEED BE LOCK UP
Tyrone

Trenton, NJ

#27 Nov 13, 2008
IF ONLY BLACK PEOPLE WHERE IRAQI PRISONERS

People in the black community need to rethink our relationship with the dominant community. The disparity between the two communities is getting wider and wider. Police murder unarmed blacks in the streets and suffer no repercussions while black pastors are demonized for preaching about racial disparity in our communities. Al Shapton become the issue. While a 92 years old black woman is shot in her home by white cops. Who then try to put together a lie to cover up their mistake! WHITE AMERICA IS SILENT!( BUT THEY CAN SEE DISREPECT IN IRAQ)_Even when the most extreme forms of this discrimination is caught on tape it is dismissed as our fault because we didn’t prostrate ourselves in front of the cop fast enough or the police officer was having a bad day and had to release his frustrations on the black citizen or whatever. A Iraqi prisoner is given more respect then black American citizen! American troops are in prison up to 18 years from disrespect to murder of Iraqi prisoner! We are in danger every time we come out in public from the very people sworn to protect the public. The police and the courts are doing nothing they are paid to do! We are fighting two wars outside our country . But the worse war is right here AMERICAN AGAINST AMERICAN!
Tyrone

Trenton, NJ

#28 Nov 16, 2008
HOW AMERICA CAN RETURN

The government is going to make a mistake again! By bailing out Wall Street and the car company and looking to bail out the crooked mortgage companies! The money should go to the tax payers.''AND THIS IS WHY'' Capitalism rules this country and consumers rule capitalism! The government is rule by the people. The tax payers buys the products produce by the companies. There will be 11 million Americans out of work by the time President Obama takes office! If Americans are out of work WHO CARES! IF THE COMPANIES ARE BAILED OUT???? The government is trying to rule the people and capitalism. By disrespecting the order and rule of capitalism. Now I have a plan!
1.$2,100 be issue to every American at birth.
2.$2,100 would be issue to a bank of the American choice!
3.$2,100 CAN NOT be touch until age 21
NOTE:
$2,100 would be $100 for every year until adulthood. By the government doing this. It would create a money surge (Stimulus Package) in the country's consumer market and American institutions everyday! Now the only way this money can be activate. Is by reaching the age of 21 and a high school diploma and is register to vote!
WAYS THE $2,100 CAN BY RETURN TO THE GOVERNMENT
1. DEATH - If a American died before age 21 all money return!
2. CAUSING DEATH- intenually or accidental. Half of the money goes to the government the other to the victim or victims!
3. CONVICTION OF A FELONY- A $100 deduction (other then murder or treason) for a time felony before the age of 21. Second felony all money return.
HOW THE $2,100 PROGRAM WORKS
Ones a American give birth the parents would take the birth certificates to the bank. The bank would submit a application to the government ! The government would release the $2,100 to the bank account in the childs name! The $2,100 would earn interest for 21 years . You can add to the account and withdraw the money you added. But the $2,100 cannot be touch until age 21. In the childs name. Also the bank would register the child to vote and issue a Registration Card. Now for the adult over 21 ! If you already have a bank account. The bank would submit application to the government. The government would release the money to your account. If you don't have a account the bank would create one.
Tyrone

Trenton, NJ

#29 Nov 19, 2008
ATTACKING AMERICANS HEROS!

The Republican Party and Senator John McCain and Gov. Palin are attacking American heros! Just to win the election! HOW DISRESPECTFUL! First it was Rep.John Lewis the only member of the Georgia congressional delegation and one of only 67 members of the U.S. House of Representatives to receive the League of Conservation Voters’(LCV) perfect score on issues of the environment. This man was beat kicked and called the ""N'' word by white police officers. He also listen to the racial comments of Gov. George Corley Wallace Jr! And when he who lived and witness the evil said that McCain and Palin campaign. Made him remember those evil times! Who are we to say he is WRONG? Then they attack Senator Joe Biden a 36 year senator that serve 7 President! He stated that Obama will be tested as President in the first 6 months! SO WHAT! It's Senator Biden! He is respected and experinence!(AND OBAMA IS READY FOR ANYTHING) Indirectly McCain and Palin are attacking thousand of young adults that have taken Bill Ayers class. They are also attacking all 8 year olds! Because they are saying that Obama who was 8 years old when Bill Ayer was doing his dirt! Obama should have known he would meet him 25 years later AND KNOW BILL AYERS PAST!!!!!!! HOW STUPID !!!!!!!!!
Tyrone

Trenton, NJ

#30 Nov 25, 2008
GOD'S PEOPLE

Something happen to human kindness and respect. How we as a country the so-call greatest country on earth! Looks the other way when a 92 year old woman is gun down by police officers in her home. Then a lie is put together to justify murder of a American citizen. Young American children UNARMED are shot in the back. Before the body is in the ground the police officers are back to work! After another lie is put together! Human life is so disrespected in this country. We can't talk about China treatment of there citizen . Or Russia attack on Georgia went we attacked Iraq for nothing!
We all belong to GOD we are his children . And will answer to him ! How we treat the lease of us . Is how we will be judge! Our Politicians have forgotten or never learn to believe in that statement. Greed and power rule in the country and in the political world. People are disrespected at a drop of a hat . Take immigration people are involve right and wrong is involve compassions is needed. Deporting nearly 20 million human being is insane In the year 2042 hispanic will be the dominant race in America! We better remember '''HOW WE TREAT THE LEASE OF US IS HOW WE WILL BE JUDGE''' Or WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND''' America needs to change just talking higher moral is nothing but talking hot air. We need to acted like we have higher morals. And start to fire cops that murder UNARMED Americans. Politicians that are dirty remove them from office and imprison if needed ! Remember we are GOD'S people and one day will answer to him. NOT MAN!
thats 4 meeh 2 kno

Redmond, WA

#32 Jul 13, 2009
Its still very emotional wit da month of july...but rha rha was real close friends wit my my peeps and im not gonna blow outa proportion wat anyone said bout either side but I will say that there are other ways 2 deal wit situations but a lot of ppl see hurting someone else the only way out n its not cuz it onlu leads 2 wat goes around comes around in other words known as KARMA!! But either way it goes nobody wins cuz there are consequences 2 every action and a persons life is forever gone..but a lot of ppl don't like 2 think before they act and this is the end result.....RHA RHA WERE MISSN U ALWAYS.....
Tacomaz Finest NaTiVe

Marysville, WA

#33 Dec 17, 2009
OKay so first off, to all these people wanting to talk bad about one of my first ever best friends. Ya'll do not know anything about Verrick except what ya'll heard or watched on t.v! None of you have the right to judge anyone! Verrick was a good person and was a even better friend! I've known Verrick and his brothers since I was in the second grade at Bryant Elem. YES we go waaaayyy back! I never really got the chance to meet him mother but ONE THIS VERY TRUE, she is an EXCELLENT mother! I never seen any of her kids without name brands on and hungry! Can some of you shit talkers say that? I DIDN'T THINK SO! Ya'll pissed me the Fucc of when I read the comments! I didnt know "RHA-RHA" and to the family, my thoughts and prayers are with you but for Verrick to be locked up for something he didn't even do??? Not cool at all. O' are system out there works sooooo welll huh? HA THINK AGAIN! Ya'll wanna sit here and point fingers because of hear say and thats childish. VERRICK WILL GET OUT! And when he does, I won't be able to hold my laugh in because all ya'llz stupidity will shine!!!!! LMFOA!~White chocolate~ ;)
RhaRhas Friend

Bonney Lake, WA

#35 Feb 25, 2010
R.I.P. RHaczio...Now we all know that Verrick didnt shoot my friend but at the same time he was there nd associated with the yuong boy day day who did it....I feel bad for Verrick dnt get me wrong cuz hes in jail facing so many years for a crime he didnt commit but honestly he knws who did it nd all he has to do is say it...
GANG REFORM LAW

Plano, TX

#36 Mar 16, 2010
A gang injunction is a restraining order against a group. It is a civil suit that seeks a court order declaring the gang’s public behavior a nuisance and asking for special rules directed toward it’s activity. Injunctions can address the neighborhood’s gang problem before it reaches the level of felony crime activity.
Gang injunctions have a clearly demonstrable positive affect on the neighborhood area covered. Some have had a remarkable effect. In smaller areas, gang nuisance activity can be permanently removed. In larger areas, with gangs entrenched for years, the gang’s hold on the area can be reduced and maintained with a small team of law enforcement officers.
amazed

Springfield, OR

#37 May 2, 2010
Its Really Sad how You Peices of crap Can Stick up for a murderer... regaurdless of you association to him... weather he pulled the trigger or not hes still a murderer he did his part!...A young man is dead and Buried and for what?? So yall can feel like you hard? Please a bunch of pu$$ys is more like it!!!!
My ex-Best friend is on death row for a murder that he himself didnt pull the trigger but was right there with the punk a$$ dude that did so that makes him just as guilty. A murder that ultimately caused the girls mother to kill herself.. i will never stick up for him or try to justify his actions Yeah Effin right... thats just sick... he got what he deserved for the choices he made that day just like that peice of Crap Verrik did
i hope he sits in there going crazy every damn day no judge in their right mind will ever let his heartless ass out!!!! You support A murderer??
What if it was your son/ brother/friend that was put in the ground? i bet you wouldnt try to justify the next mans actions then.. Yall need to grow the hell up for real... And To his mother.. you should be ashamed of yourself.. up here talkin bout your son dont deserve to be in jail.... have you ever for a second stopped to think about what Rha Rha's mother and family is still going thru because of your sons actions... You dont deserve to have the title of a mother.. i hope his ass rotts and dies in there misrable and alone.. thats whaat he deserves
amazed

Springfield, OR

#38 May 2, 2010
Still Missin You Rha Rha all day everyday
faith

Bonney Lake, WA

#39 Sep 1, 2010
amazed wrote:
Its Really Sad how You Peices of crap Can Stick up for a murderer... regaurdless of you association to him... weather he pulled the trigger or not hes still a murderer he did his part!...A young man is dead and Buried and for what?? So yall can feel like you hard? Please a bunch of pu$$ys is more like it!!!!
My ex-Best friend is on death row for a murder that he himself didnt pull the trigger but was right there with the punk a$$ dude that did so that makes him just as guilty. A murder that ultimately caused the girls mother to kill herself.. i will never stick up for him or try to justify his actions Yeah Effin right... thats just sick... he got what he deserved for the choices he made that day just like that peice of Crap Verrik did
i hope he sits in there going crazy every damn day no judge in their right mind will ever let his heartless ass out!!!! You support A murderer??
What if it was your son/ brother/friend that was put in the ground? i bet you wouldnt try to justify the next mans actions then.. Yall need to grow the hell up for real... And To his mother.. you should be ashamed of yourself.. up here talkin bout your son dont deserve to be in jail.... have you ever for a second stopped to think about what Rha Rha's mother and family is still going thru because of your sons actions... You dont deserve to have the title of a mother.. i hope his ass rotts and dies in there misrable and alone.. thats whaat he deserves
verrick is getting out i know for a fact, he will be home soon believe it or not. he didn't murder that boy the boy that really did it is gonna rott in hell you'll all see
then a doen boxes of rock

Plano, TX

#40 Jan 7, 2011
faith wrote:
<quoted text>verrick is getting out i know for a fact, he will be home soon believe it or not. he didn't murder that boy the boy that really did it is gonna rott in hell you'll all see
verrick the terriost will never get out everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr trust me i know and you idiot think so
Venacia Allen

Raeford, NC

#41 Apr 20, 2011
mee wrote:
<quoted text> I dont think your low life son needs his mama defending him, maybe if you raised him right in the first place his ass wouldnt be where his dumb ass is right now!
Mee you're a coward, why aren't you posting in your real name, that's because you know what's really real. Everyone has an enemy or a few obviously you are one of them. What you say doesn't upset me it just shows that you really don't know my family. When my son is released that's when the truth will be revealed.
God Bless you too.
Venacia Allen

Raeford, NC

#42 Apr 20, 2011
CLOSE BUT YET FAR wrote:
<quoted text> HAY MISS TUCKER HOW COME YEA BOY DIDNT LIVE WITH YOU AND HE HAD LIVE SOME WHERE ELSE?....COULDNT CONTROL HIM HUH...PRETTY SAD ...HES A TERROIST GANG MEMBER AND ALL NEED BE LOCK UP
You must be talkin' to your momma, cause my name isn't Miss Tucker. He didn't live at home because he chose not to, anymore questions. All you little cowards posting without your real names, straight punks!
Venacia Allen

Raeford, NC

#43 Apr 20, 2011
faith wrote:
<quoted text>verrick is getting out i know for a fact, he will be home soon believe it or not. he didn't murder that boy the boy that really did it is gonna rott in hell you'll all see
You don't know me, and only god can judge me. Iv'e had a moment of words with the young man that died mother. Her own words out of her mouth to me was the fact that something didn't sound right about the case. So don't judge me. All of those young men that were there that night were doing something they should not have been doing, ALL OF THEM! And because i am A MOTHER of course i will support my son especially when he is being accused of a murder that he did not commit. He's doing his time like a man for whatever part he may have had, but he will not do time for a murder! That's what's real.
Venacia Allen

Raeford, NC

#44 Apr 20, 2011
close to rhaczio wrote:
first off let me say verrick got the sentance he deservd because he instagated whole thing although dayday is one might done shooting witness said verick instagated it rha rha can never come back your son set his destiny so ...belive me day day will get his from karma
On the day they sentenced my son, the sentence wasn't given for instigation it was a murder sentence that they gave him. The punishment does not fit the crime, period.
Venacia Allen

Fort Bragg, NC

#46 Dec 17, 2012
CLOSE TO RHA RHA wrote:
OH ALL TIFFANY DDI WALK INNOCENTLY TO HER CAR AND YOU COWARD SON SHOT HER TELL HIM NEXT TIME DONT BRAG ABOUT IT ON PHONE FROM JAIL (ITS RECORDED)
OH AND DAY DAY NOT POST IT ON HIS MYSPACE WHAT A LOOSER YOU SEE KIDS SHOULDNT OPEN THERE MOUTHS THEY GET THEM SELFS IN TROUBLE
At the end of the day, they gave him a sentence for murder. He did not murder anyone. Wether he instigated or didn't stop the person who did. He didn't pull the trigger that killed the other young man. You can try to judge me if that makes you feel better, it doesn't matter to me nor hurt my feelings because you don't know me. Like I said before a murder was the case that they gave him, and he didn't do it, point blank. At the end of the day we all have to be judged by our maker that's the judgement that matters to me, not yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona Joe 6 hr Dennis Flannigan 1
Zediah Dacti Timmons Tue Under honorable Z... 1
News Arrest made in deadly Federal Way shooting (Jul '08) Jun 19 Lol 27
News Man fatally shot at Puyallup gas station (Oct '07) May '16 Kwaman 69
News Q&A: Joe Kessell Interwest 'grew methodically' (Sep '09) Mar '13 Dumb Leroy 3
Want a Job...Need your help (Jul '12) Oct '12 Kristan 4
Want a Job...Lawn Maint. (Jul '12) Jul '12 lee 1

Buckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckley Mortgages