Cop shooter gets 45 years in prison

Full story: Tacoma News Tribune

Posted online Friday at 1:06 p.m. A Spanaway man who shot a Puyallup police officer in the face for no justifiable reason and refused to apologize for it should spend 45 years in prison, a Pierce County judge ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DOT---RAT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2007

Verrick Vere Yarbrough got 60 years in prison

Markus Vernon Moore gets 45 years

these are good judges that gave these sentences.
sierra

Grambling, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2007

NO THEY ARE NOT GOOD JUDGES CUZ VERRICK DIDNT DO ANYTHING I WUZ THERE WIT HIM THAT NITE
Mrs Verrick Yarbrough

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2007

Verrick Yarbrough didn't kill Rhazio Simms. The young boy did. And Verrick is a very strong man to sit on 60 years for not telling what really happned. He will appeal this case and HE WILL WIN. The only reason he didn't i believe is because he had a CRAPPY state appointed attorney and a suck up prosecutor. He didnt have true facts or good evidence. WOW, a coat, who doesn't wear RACE CAR jackets these days?? It didnt even have gun powder on it... AND yes folks, that is what Verrick was wearing.. NOT SHORTS like the lying girl tiffany said. Even people from Rhazio's side KNOWS VERRICK didnt pull that trigger. Regardless this will case will be brought back an it will be dropped. God KNOWS verrick is an INNOCENT MAN... So why don't you?
*Marche' Tucker Yarbrough*
Venacia Allen

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2007

Dot---Rat do you know the judges personally? Do you know anything about my son, what type of person he truly is, or anything about his morals? No, you don't so who are you to say those were good judges for the sentence that they game him. You have no idea.
Unkown

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2007

I highly doubt you were here when that happened.
An Old Acquaintance

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2007

I knew Verrick in middle school (Stewart), and I remember him being, for lack of a better word, a jerk. He was just a bully, and I'll say I'm quite glad he's locked up. Another local terrorist down.
unknown

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2007

free v-real yall know who really did it
mee

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

Venacia Allen wrote:
Dot---Rat do you know the judges personally? Do you know anything about my son, what type of person he truly is, or anything about his morals? No, you don't so who are you to say those were good judges for the sentence that they game him. You have no idea.
I dont think your low life son needs his mama defending him, maybe if you raised him right in the first place his ass wouldnt be where his dumb ass is right now!
mee

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

Mrs Verrick Yarbrough wrote:
Verrick Yarbrough didn't kill Rhazio Simms. The young boy did. And Verrick is a very strong man to sit on 60 years for not telling what really happned. He will appeal this case and HE WILL WIN. The only reason he didn't i believe is because he had a CRAPPY state appointed attorney and a suck up prosecutor. He didnt have true facts or good evidence. WOW, a coat, who doesn't wear RACE CAR jackets these days?? It didnt even have gun powder on it... AND yes folks, that is what Verrick was wearing.. NOT SHORTS like the lying girl tiffany said. Even people from Rhazio's side KNOWS VERRICK didnt pull that trigger. Regardless this will case will be brought back an it will be dropped. God KNOWS verrick is an INNOCENT MAN... So why don't you?
You were not there so do not make up your bullsh*& stories!
He did it, now he gets to rot in prison where he deserves to be.
Mrs Yarbrough

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2008

mee wrote:
<quoted text> You were not there so do not make up your bullsh*& stories!
He did it, now he gets to rot in prison where he deserves to be.
"mee"
You dont even know me or him..how dare u even say something so insensitive and rude.... People like you who pass judgement on others because of the mask the system places over their face are absolutely misguided, and i hope that you get sme people skills.
Da Territory

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2008

An Old Acquaintance wrote:
I knew Verrick in middle school (Stewart), and I remember him being, for lack of a better word, a jerk. He was just a bully, and I'll say I'm quite glad he's locked up. Another local terrorist down.
Girl u don't know Verrick, how can u speak on Verrick,How long hasn't been since u'v seen him.People change. Verrick is INNOCENT!!!
Da Territory

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2008

unknown wrote:
free v-real yall know who really did it
Set V-real free
close to rhaczio

El Centro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2008

first off let me say verrick got the sentance he deservd because he instagated whole thing although dayday is one might done shooting witness said verick instagated it rha rha can never come back your son set his destiny so ...belive me day day will get his from karma
close to rhaczio

El Centro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2008

DA territory why u do v sentance
close to rhaczio

El Centro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2008

Mrs Verrick Yarbrough wrote:
your boy should of got life cause he a lowlife instagating murder tell him he should never coverd up for day day
marshay tucker yarbrough

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2008

close to rhaczio wrote:
<quoted text>your boy should of got life cause he a lowlife instagating murder tell him he should never coverd up for day day
U don't know shit forst off all...Day day is his own person stupid...why would verrick tell him to shoot him?? he's not an instagater..if YOU KNEW him u would know ur statement sounds even stupider then u should be lookin right now for even judgin him as that person..he has HANDS he doesnt need a weapon to make anything happen baby..thats real. Marshay Tucker..u can find me in TH3 TAC.
CLOSE TO RHA RHA

El Centro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

FRIST OF YOUR STUPID ONE TRUSTING YOUR SON, DIDNT INSTAGATE SHOOTING ANOTHER HUMAN I KNOW WHAT HAPPEN I WAS THERE ...SAW WHOLE THING AND YES YOUR DUM SON ALSO WAS RECORDED ...FROM JAIL HOUSE TALKING STUPID AND ADMITTING SHOOTING ...THE YOUNG GIRL ,,,WHY WAS YOUR SON ASSOCATED WITH HILTOP CRIPS ...WHAT A COWARD ...AND YOUR JUST A DEPRATE MOTHER TRYING TO RATIONLIZE ...YOUR SONS STUPIDITY AND YES MR WARREN SHOT RHA RHA AND SON DIDNT STOP HIM AND LAUGHED ABOUT IT ON A 711 TAPE KEEP UP I KNOW MORE U THINK....YOU SON LOST AND SO DID YOU NO ONE GOING LET HIM OUT AND IAM GOING BE THERE FOR EVERY PAROLE HEARING ...GOT IT ...OH AND DONT HAVE NO MORE KIDS PLEASE CAUSE U CANT TAKE CARE KIDS U HAVE
CLOSE TO RHA RHA

El Centro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

marshay tucker yarbrough wrote:
<quoted text>
U don't know shit forst off all...Day day is his own person stupid...why would verrick tell him to shoot him?? he's not an instagater..if YOU KNEW him u would know ur statement sounds even stupider then u should be lookin right now for even judgin him as that person..he has HANDS he doesnt need a weapon to make anything happen baby..thats real. Marshay Tucker..u can find me in TH3 TAC.
AND YOU SUPPOSE BE A NURSE DAYUM SHAME YOU NEEDED KEEP HIM OUT TACOMA AND HE WOULDNT BE JAIL RHA RHA BE A LIVE
CLOSE TO RHA RHA

El Centro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

OH I CARE LESS WARE U ARE MISSY BECAUSE YOU PERSONALLY DONT DO NOTHING FOR ME EXCEPT MAKE NOISE ABOUT YOUR DUM SON WHOS COWARD WHY DIDNT SON JUST FIGHT RHA RHA HE ONLY HAD ONE THE OTHER HAND WAS BROKE THATS ...WHY HES A COWARD YOUR SON JUST LIKE ON 4TH OF JULY WHEN HE TRY START FIGHT THERE...CAN WE SAY LOSSER HE GOT HIS JUST REWARD MR WARREN HASNT YET ...SITTING HIS LOST COWARD ASS IN NEVADA PRISON FOR KIDDNAPPING HOPEFULLY HELL GET 45 YEARS OR MORE BECAUSE MOST LIKLY ITS SAFER FOR HIM AND YOUR SON IN PRISON CAUSE STREETS WOULD END UP KILLING HIM AND WARREN ANYWASY AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK TO HIM RHARHA LOVE ONES HAVE GO TO CEMTARY AND TALK TO HIS GRAVE YOU RHA RHA WAS KIND PERSON HE HATED FIGHTING AND NEVER HURT NO ONE YOU.....SILLY ..PERSON
CLOSE TO RHA RHA

El Centro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

OH ALL TIFFANY DDI WALK INNOCENTLY TO HER CAR AND YOU COWARD SON SHOT HER TELL HIM NEXT TIME DONT BRAG ABOUT IT ON PHONE FROM JAIL (ITS RECORDED)
OH AND DAY DAY NOT POST IT ON HIS MYSPACE WHAT A LOOSER YOU SEE KIDS SHOULDNT OPEN THERE MOUTHS THEY GET THEM SELFS IN TROUBLE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Buckley News Video

•••
•••

Buckley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE