First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Oxford, OH

#1 May 3, 2012
So we heard you put people to sleep. We are in the same business, and we know what you have done.
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/puy...
Taylor

El Cajon, CA

#2 May 3, 2012
Yep, he's going to deserve whatever comes to him. The astrological alignments are not in his favor.
Justice be Done

UK

#4 May 4, 2012
Mindblowing, isn't it? The kid said Daman Lehman had nice rims on his car and Daman then violently assaulted him for it. After assaulting him, he bragged about it and drove off, leaving the kid unconscious on the pavement.

The kid is still in a coma, unresponsive and getting worse. When the kid dies, Daman Lehman is looking at manslaughter charges or possibly murder two.

Here's hoping that the justice system works and gets this violent waste of space off the streets. His court date is set for June 26th.

https://linxonline.co.pierce.wa.us/linxweb/Ca...

Oh, and guess what? He's got priors for domestic abuse as well. Link below.

https://linxonline.co.pierce.wa.us/linxweb/Ca...
payback

Lynnwood, WA

#5 May 4, 2012
You better go into hiding Daman you punk!
Oliver

Portland, OR

#6 May 4, 2012
What a worthless violent POS you are Daman. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Justice

Brookline, MA

#7 May 4, 2012
payback wrote:
You better go into hiding Daman you punk!
I hope someone gets him SOON. Punk
dont know s--t

Yelm, WA

#8 May 4, 2012
Wishing death.....really??????? You bloggers are trash
Just one bullett kills

United States

#10 May 8, 2012
What a waste of human life, if this kid did not take the punch, you can rest assured some little lady or senior citizen would have been this morons target.

I like to see UFC put this punk in the ring. I would buy pay per view for it.

Enjoy to view of the prison floor punk. You're about to be violated, many times over.
Ignorant

San Diego, CA

#11 May 9, 2012
All of you people are ignorant. You don't any facts and are judging him off societies misled accusations.
WWHHOOAAA

United States

#12 May 11, 2012
His priors could be ANYTHING!! They were when he was like 18 if you calculate right. His girlfriend and himself could have had an arguement and she went down and filed a restaining order. He wasnt charged.
WWHHOOAAA

United States

#13 May 11, 2012
ALSO...no one knows what REALLY happen! I have heard that the kid was being a smart A$$ to him all night and then they left the kid followed and still was nagging him. So finally he punched him! It is sad and they are both paying for being stupid!! I mean seriously who is going to be a smart A$$ to a guy whos arms are as big as thier head?!?!
I would love to know the real story because the version everyone is saying doesnt add up!!
wwwhhhhoooaaaa is a moron

Sacramento, CA

#14 May 13, 2012
There were witnesses dumbass, it was an unprovoked attack.
The kids dad and girlfriend were with him, and many others saw the attack.
WWHHOOOAAA

Minneapolis, MN

#15 May 15, 2012
I really doubt a person would attack a person for a compliment. Theres ALWAYS two sides to a story! I just think this is a private matter between both families and i think it is wrong to wish someone death. Not to mention put thier family in risk.
Daman's family had nothing to do with this. I hope and pray that James recovers but I do hope the WHOLE story comes out.
No reason to name call.... GROW UP!
brock

United States

#16 May 20, 2012
WWHHOOOAAA wrote:
I really doubt a person would attack a person for a compliment. Theres ALWAYS two sides to a story! I just think this is a private matter between both families and i think it is wrong to wish someone death. Not to mention put thier family in risk.
Daman's family had nothing to do with this. I hope and pray that James recovers but I do hope the WHOLE story comes out.
No re
ason to name call.... GROW UP!
Hey whooooaaa,r u fn stupid?People do craps for no reason all the time,maybe u'd feel a bit different if somebody smacked u around one day.Then u could say,why did it happen hackass!
payback

United States

#17 May 20, 2012
It's pretty easy to find jackasses like him.Wait for him to leave jail.
brock

United States

#18 May 20, 2012
WWHHOOAAA wrote:
His priors could be ANYTHING!! They were when he was like 18 if you calculate right. His girlfriend and himself could have had an arguement and she went down and filed a restaining order. He wtasnt charged.
His priors include domestic violence dumbass!
Get Real

Bellevue, WA

#19 May 21, 2012
I know Daman. He has always thought of himself as a tuff guy. I know of multiple times that he has tried to push someone into a fight. If Daman thought this kid was kind of geeky that would have set him off - trust me. He has a quick temper and for whatever reason wants to fight people. The stupid part is that the car wasn't even his. the story says it was a Lexus - his brother drives a Lexus not Daman
doubletap311

New Baltimore, MI

#20 May 25, 2012
Either way, it was words. This piece of human garbage needs to be locked up. I would challenge this maggot to a fight on any given day! He picks on the weak because he has NO ballz. He's big, but I'm bigger. He needs to know what it feels like to be the weak one. Nothing would make me laugh more than to see this garbage fall bloodied to his knees.
CallDown

Seattle, WA

#21 Jun 27, 2012
doubletap311 wrote:
Either way, it was words. This piece of human garbage needs to be locked up. I would challenge this maggot to a fight on any given day! He picks on the weak because he has NO ballz. He's big, but I'm bigger. He needs to know what it feels like to be the weak one. Nothing would make me laugh more than to see this garbage fall bloodied to his knees.
Anyone who denies we have bullies in our world, doesn't get out much. Everyone is aware of the bully problem running rampant. Even if this loser claims his temper is due to his childhood, SO WHAT! That's like a child beater using that as their defense to beat a toddler. Someone says there's 2 sides to every story, since when is there an explaination to "Put people to sleep"? Dumbass. I agree with you, he's a waste and there's no excuse to let him out unless it's to put him in an arena with someone BIGGER.
Christian

San Marino, CA

#22 Oct 4, 2012
WWHHOOOAAA wrote:
No reason to name call.... GROW UP!
I had to join up to comment here and say how ignorant you are for thinking this way. Clearly you're speaking blindly, you should do your research before flapping those lips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man fatally shot at Puyallup gas station (Oct '07) Sep 13 Lol 73
News Cops debate giving tribal police authority over... (Jan '08) Jul '17 Anonymous 19
News CPS safety plan put child in danger, police say (Aug '07) Jul '17 Aaron K Hall 19
Police activity? (Sep '16) Jun '17 scribbles157 2
chicken nuggets Jun '17 kyman 1
News Small town sees first homicide in 100 years (Feb '07) May '17 kstar2345 142
News Q&A: Joe Kessell Interwest 'grew methodically' (Sep '09) Mar '13 Dumb Leroy 3

Buckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckley Mortgages