Buckley teacher jailed for sex with teen

A Tacoma judge ignored a plea bargain and sentenced a former Buckley teacher to six months in jail for having sex with a 17-year-old student. Read more
Ron Mexico

Plainfield, NJ

#1 Mar 17, 2007
This is the right call although I think that the sentence is light it is what the guidelines are. Having said that if it was a male teacher I feel the punishment would be more severe.
Ed Fielding

Glendale, AZ

#2 Mar 19, 2007
I went to White River High School in the 60's and would have loved to have had a teacher like this. There is a huge difference when it is a 25 year old female teacher and a 17 year old male student, than the other way around. Jailing her is just nuts.
hamo

Egypt

#3 Mar 30, 2007
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Kaylee M

Kent, WA

#6 May 26, 2007
She was cool but her makeup was always orange and who could blame her Justin is HOTT

“Look sharp, todays the day.”

Since: May 07

Marysville, Washington

#7 Jun 22, 2007
Damn, where were these teachers when I was in school. What I kinda gotta wonder is why these boys rat them out. I totally understand though about wanting to brag about it, but if I had to choose between getting laid by my teacher all the time and not telling anybody about it.
I'd be quiet. Eventually someone else will catch you anyways.

“Uatu”

Since: Jun 07

Baltimore, MD

#8 Jun 23, 2007
It's in the water! LOL!

“Look sharp, todays the day.”

Since: May 07

Marysville, Washington

#9 Jun 23, 2007
lol, man I remember my tacher Ms.Seal over in Fairview Jr. High. oh man!
Sara

Seattle, WA

#10 Feb 21, 2008
Ed Fielding wrote:
I went to White River High School in the 60's and would have loved to have had a teacher like this. There is a huge difference when it is a 25 year old female teacher and a 17 year old male student, than the other way around. Jailing her is just nuts.
Hi uncle Ted:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WND Buries Its Financial Interest In 'Blood Moo... Mar 19 Lunatic Compass 1
Tess Dixon Feb 28 info 1
Does any know this guy? Feb '15 Frank Younger 2
who is wendy parker Jan '15 Alex 2
Walking buddy Jan '15 Buckley Gal 1
Bonney Lake Music Selection (Sep '12) Dec '14 Musikologist 11
Orting Garage Door Repair Dec '14 AliceCDavid 1
Buckley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance