Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,553
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74778 Jun 29, 2014
Corn on the cob sprinkled with with crushed cayenne peeper and smeared with melted cream butter.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74779 Jun 29, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Corn on the cob sprinkled with with crushed cayenne peeper and smeared with melted cream butter.
Another example of repressed sexuality

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74780 Jun 29, 2014
Yaaaaaaaaaa

Location hidden

#74781 Jun 29, 2014
I am leaving for the classy Med food restaurant, Souk, in the Taj, to chill with friends. Bye.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#74782 Jun 29, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well the cayenne pepper, is probably his hottest date to date. though i am not sure, who cayenne peeper's is - but i am fairly sure, she is a typo of some sorts.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74783 Jun 29, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I am leaving for the classy Med food restaurant, Souk, in the Taj, to chill with friends. Bye.
What's this "Med food restaurant" BS. Corn on the cob with pepper and butter is an American dish, principally of Mayan origination in Mexico.

Location hidden

#74784 Jun 29, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Hello, shameless man.

I take it that you're sexually very experienced.

Location hidden

#74785 Jun 29, 2014
CONVERSATION AT THE SOUK:

1) For a change, at the classy Souk in the Taj, the conversation was extra-serious at our table with the topic of discussion being whether religion was helpful in any way or whether it was a sheer waste of time, energy and money.

2) The conversation began with football but it soon digressed to Ramadan, the month long fast undertaken by Muslims, which begins tomorrow.

3) Andre and Rhea mentioned the turmoil in Iraq and from there the drift of the talk veered to religious practices and their utilities.

4) Whether the trouble in Iraq is engineered by the globalists as emerging evidence indicates or whether it the usual case of internecine fights among fanatical Muslims divided along parochial lines, the point remains that even had peace prevailed everywhere the religious practices of not only the Muslims but of Jews, Christians, Hindus or Buddhists are pointless since nothing changes in the life of an individual and events in the world carry on with the same vicious monotony.

5) A Muslim may fast for a month and emerge the same stupid, unconscious, brainwashed and ignorant person that he was prior to the fast whose life is filled with suffering, disease, unfulfilled desires and death. The same case holds for the observant followers of other religions as well. They remain what they are. They continue living in the same ordinary consciousness and are subject to all the old difficulties and moreover they remain stuck on the crude level of mere beliefs and hold inimical positions with respect to other faiths.

6) So, nothing has changed in the life of the religious individual and the world is still the gross material plane of suffering, disease, war, unplasticity, violence, pain, betrayal, deprivation, crime, fear, injustice, exploitation and death.

7) People and events revolve around the same stupidities.

8) On the other hand, yoga opens up the aspirant's sentient energy field to the superior ranges of consciousness but the difficulties are numerous and life threatening given the recurrence of hostile force attacks, the habitual rising of the unregenerate subconscious instincts, the constant physical pain one experiences when the nervous system is infused with a higher range of sentient energy, the diseases that arise due to the body's unregenerate consciousness being unable to bear the fast pace of the new movements of the infused consciousness and the loneliness that usually comes about since most people fail to understand the yogic condition.

9) So, in many ways, yoga is not worth it unless one is guided by the correct person and has a supportive environment and is valiant enough to endure all the suffering and is determined to go through despite the repeated setbacks. Only the best of humankind, numbering just a handful, is sufficiently fit to undertake this most exacting aim leading to self-realization and perfection of the being.

Location hidden

#74786 Jun 29, 2014
At the most, religion serves as a useful crutch for believers. Otherwise, it has no intrinsic value, does not transform character for the better, does not prepare the being for the higher experiences, does not alleviate suffering, does not uplift the causal chain in the life of the individual and it does not provide a jot of evidence of any of the subtler truths of existence.
wadda cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#74787 Jun 29, 2014
jews need to quit whining.

Location hidden

#74788 Jun 29, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
CONVERSATION AT THE SOUK:

6) So, nothing has changed in the life of the religious individual and the world is still the gross material plane of suffering, disease, war, unplasticity, violence, pain, betrayal, deprivation, crime, fear, injustice, exploitation and death.
I assume you are test driving chapters from your autobiography

"Joel and the failures of Yoga"

Location hidden

#74789 Jun 29, 2014
wadda cartooni wrote:
jews need to quit whining.
I award you a 7.8 for that whine

Location hidden

#74790 Jun 29, 2014
ME

I have sufficient capacity to have experienced much of the other side of existence via yogic experiences since the age of 4 or so up till the very recent past but have now consciously given up the Herculean endeavor of aiming for the supramental and beyond to the self since I don't have a person of self-realization to safely guide me along the path and besides I lack the supportive environment to buffer me or to console me against the immense hardships that arise when the higher force descends and seeks to transform the being. The higher force is at present on me but I am making not the least attempt to bring it down into the body and hope that it recedes so that I can carry on with the ordinary life. As for the sterility of formal religion, well, I have not the least bit of respect for it nor any need of its ritualistic mumbo jumbo that leads to tribalism, fanaticism and stupidity.

Location hidden

#74791 Jun 29, 2014
ZERO VALUE OF RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCES

You my sacrifice an animal, sacrifice a human being, circumcise the penis, eat a particular diet, wear specific clothes, abstain from work once a week, wear a skull cap, grow a beard, pray many times a day, fast for a month and go on pilgrimage but none of these rituals or observances have any intrinsic worth and you will remain the same ignorant, stupid, parochial and fanatical person that you have always been. In fact, continuous observance of these mumbo jumbo rituals will convert you into a bigger fanatic and into a stupider person. The point is that these religious observances have zero value in preparing the inner being for the higher experiences in consciousness, have not the least power to transform character for the better and have been devised by ignorant men whose idea of reality is, well, far away from the actual truth of existence.

Location hidden

#74792 Jun 30, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
ME
I have sufficient capacity to have experienced much of the other side of existence via yogic experiences since the age of 4 or so up till the very recent past but have now consciously given up the Herculean endeavor of aiming for the supramental and beyond to the self since I don't have a person of self-realization to safely guide me along the path and besides I lack the supportive environment to buffer me or to console me against the immense hardships that arise when the higher force descends and seeks to transform the being. The higher force is at present on me but I am making not the least attempt to bring it down into the body and hope that it recedes so that I can carry on with the ordinary life. As for the sterility of formal religion, well, I have not the least bit of respect for it nor any need of its ritualistic mumbo jumbo that leads to tribalism, fanaticism and stupidity.
I have had fitness teachers who only teach yoga part time, primarily as exercise, who are unequivocally more emotionally balanced and innately more full of loving kindness than you. They are the real thing.

You, on the other hand, who can't go more than a day without extolling your supposed "virtues", are a poser. Big time.

Location hidden

#74793 Jun 30, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
ZERO VALUE OF RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCES
You my sacrifice an animal, sacrifice a human being, circumcise the penis, eat a particular diet, wear specific clothes, abstain from work once a week, wear a skull cap, grow a beard, pray many times a day, fast for a month and go on pilgrimage but none of these rituals or observances have any intrinsic worth and you will remain the same ignorant, stupid, parochial and fanatical person that you have always been. In fact, continuous observance of these mumbo jumbo rituals will convert you into a bigger fanatic and into a stupider person. The point is that these religious observances have zero value in preparing the inner being for the higher experiences in consciousness, have not the least power to transform character for the better and have been devised by ignorant men whose idea of reality is, well, far away from the actual truth of existence.
You are just jealous because you couldn't even meet the pathetically minimal size requirements needed for circumcision.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74794 Jun 30, 2014
Shameless man. Go away.

Location hidden

#74795 Jun 30, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Shameless man. Go away.
nope
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74796 Jun 30, 2014
aah aaah aaachhhuuuuu

(sneezes)

Pardon me.

LOL.

Location hidden

#74797 Jun 30, 2014
Those religions that demand blood sacrifices (animal, human and/or circumcision) are manifestations of Satanism and the barbaric lawgivers of such crude faiths are themselves either men of evil or incarnations of the demonic energies born via the medium of degraded heredity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arts Scene Wed Judith Meyer 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Feb 24 guest 46
Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing ut... (Apr '10) Feb 16 his ex married lover 93
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Feb 15 Steve 52
Do you know how safe your kids are around trust... Feb 9 asdf 2
Former Lt. Gov. Mike Runnels dies in Ruidoso Feb 7 Michele Rebstock 1
wow! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ayako Voisin 1
Buckhorn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buckhorn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News