Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,959
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74528 Jun 18, 2014
Papa (Frijoles),

I know that you love your husband more than you love me, your sweet son.

I am used to it.

Bye.

Location hidden

#74529 Jun 18, 2014
Now, where is Eric?

Is he trying to con another client to earn his meagre monthly income to keep body and soul together, or is he admiring a pic of my shaven pinkish balls that he surreptitiously took through my shorts while trimming my toe nails an hour ago?

LMAO

Location hidden

#74530 Jun 18, 2014
It's 4:37 am here. Time for some rest (not sleep) and then a brisk walk. Bye.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74531 Jun 18, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
How come?
Yoga simply means union in consciousness and force with all the planes of existence leading to the absolute and the subsequent bringing down of the Power of the higher planes into the lower ones.
Unlike the Bible, Yoga is a cosmic movement and as such it does not command its disciples to pimp one's wife, to cannibalize one's own kids, to sacrifice humans/animals, to mutilate the privates, to cultivate a narrow tribal identity, to bash babies against rocks, to stone disobedient sons to death, to warn against apostasy, to kill apostates, to wage war, to murder, to curse, to threaten, to abuse, to commit genocides, to enslave the weak or to rape female captives.
Let's see. The first I knew of you, you were telling everyone that according to your beliefs there would be a mass genocide of all Jews. Further that all persons not of your beliefs would suffer. Only people like you would be unaffected.

If yoga doesn't believe in genocide, you are a fake yogi.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74532 Jun 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you have rejected me, I will always consider you my papa.
Get used to it.
pathetic
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74533 Jun 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Now, where is Eric?
Is he trying to con another client to earn his meagre monthly income to keep body and soul together,
The joy of accomplishment. The joy of seeing a client smile when they are no longer in trouble. That's something that you will never experience, Joel. Yes, I work to support my family. But, I also work because it's fulfilling. Something you will never understand.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74534 Jun 18, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

If yoga doesn't believe in genocide, you are a fake yogi.
I did not refer to murdering people due to religious differences, or killing apostates, or stoning to death disobedient sons, or bashing babies against rocks, or cannibalizing one's own kids, or killing others out of tribal hatred or other such evils.

I referred to a nature-engineered mass species extinction many of which have already taken place in the past for whatever reasons one of which could possibly be the emergence of a higher degree of consciousness-force in the terrestrial nature with only those living entities surviving the shift in consciousness whose sentient apparatuses were fit enough to assimilate the manifested higher range of consciousness-force, while the rest (the unfit ones) perishing during the process.

Of all sentient forms thrown up by Mother Nature, it is said that just 2 % or lesser have survived till the present as the rest were eliminated over millions of years being incapable of adapting to the shifts in terrestrial conditions as explained above. It is said that 6 or mass species extinctions have taken place till now.

If the highly potent supramental consciousness-force emerges in the terrestrial nature as part of its evolutionary mechanism, another mass species extinction would certainly take place with most people, especially the inbred, mentally unstable and physically unsound ones, not surviving this supramental manifestation on earth. Only those who beings have the capacity for a higher harmony would make it into the supramental age.

Whereas, in the Bible with its pathetic fund of knowledge, murder/mass killing is based on nonsensical religious beliefs with the demon-possessed patriarchs routinely picking up weapons to mass murder their opponents, to enslave the survivors, to make human sacrifices of appeasement to some creature they called G-d and to rape female captives.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74535 Jun 18, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

The joy of accomplishment.
In the areas of academics, intellectualism, spiritualism and business growth (multiplying my vast inheritance through routine smart investments), I have achieved far more than you.

I mean you can't even dream of coming anywhere near to these high standards that I have attained to.

Anyway, be happy.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74536 Jun 18, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

my family.
In the area of family relationships, I have always lacked and never experienced happiness or peace even when my dad, mom and sister were alive and now that they're no more I am still unhappy and not at peace but my adverse condition is improving due to someone special who has just come into my life a couple of months ago. I will give out the details later.

On-line, I find solace in Papa's (Frijole's) online presence - I don't crave his attention or his acknowledgement of me.

Just his presence on-line replying to Hugh, to you or to Former is reassuring.

I think it is a psychological thing to find comfort in the presence of someone who you look up to as a father.

Otherwise, things are improving in my life.
Psalm Tree

Santa Fe, NM

#74537 Jun 18, 2014
Here we go again. Another papal edict is about to come forth.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74539 Jun 18, 2014
Jesus was a sorcerer who dabbled with the adverse sentient energies and expectedly met a bad end.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74540 Jun 18, 2014
WOW!

MEHRANGIR, the century old iconic villa and home of Dr Homi Bhabha, the architect of India's nuclear programme, on Mumbai's swank Malabar Hill, went under the hammer yesterday and sold for a whopping USD 61 millions. The European style residence played host in the past to European royalty, famous musical composers, Indian politicians like Mahatma Gandhi and internationally acclaimed scientists and boasts of a fabulous collection of art, antique pieces, Persian carpets and a trove of the finest jewels that has of course been taken away by the family before the auction. It has 13 rooms, a terrace, 3 balconies, 8 servant quarters, 3 covered parking spaces, an open parking space and 2 gardens. 2 superbly carved 13.5 feet highly polished teak wood dining tables occupied the living areas on the ground and first floors. In the past, Dr Homi Bhabha used to reside on the 3rd floor of the place, his parents occupied the 2nd floor and his brother, Jamshed Bhabha and wife, Betty, lived on the 1st floor. Homi and Jamshed studied at Mumbai's classy and world famous Cathedral School.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74541 Jun 18, 2014
MORE:

1) MEHRANGIR that sold for around USD 61 millions occupies nearly 1600 square meters (17,150 square feet) and according to news reports trickling in it sold @ approximately USD 3700 per square feet.

2) The Indian scientific community is upset at the sale and wanted the historic property to converted into a heritage museum featuring Dr Homi Bhabha's life achievements, his association with India's nuclear programme and the giant strides made by India in the field of nuclear science over the past decades. If the government steps in, the sale will be revoked. There is a huge outcry back here among intellectuals and history lovers over the sale and most people want the place to belong to the Bhabha Atomic Research Centrer to be converted into a museum.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74542 Jun 19, 2014
RADIATION SICKNESS

1) Talking about the Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) in suburban Mumbai, a few days ago I drove past the BARC on my way to a farmhouse and as soon as the car came within 2 km of the BARC, I could immediately pick up the radiation effects emitted by the nuke reactors in the place and I immediate came down with nerve tremors, headache, nauseous sensation, partial loss of vision, abnormal palpitation and fever.

2) The thousands of people in the BARC who live and work there with their families and the thousands of people who live outside the sprawling campus are being bombarded by the toxic nuclear radiation on a 24/7 basis but having deadened or insensitive nervous systems and poorly developed consciousness they're unaware of the incoming radiations and the ill-effects of the same. The doctors infer the cause (due to nuke rays) only after the disease condition say blood cancer sets in or when a tumor appears. By then, it's usually too late.

3) And, I was thinking of pursuing a doctorate at the BARC a couple of years ago! Given my super-sensitive nervous system and opened up consciousness, I would have suffered horribly living on the "nuclearized" campus and would have soon come down with a disease and died a painful death. Thankfully, I lost interest and personal problems also compelled me to quit preparing for the national entrance exam to PhD programs at the BARC - what happened in this case, happened for the best!
Eric

Lisle, IL

#74543 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not refer to murdering people due to religious differences, or killing apostates, or stoning to death disobedient sons, or bashing babies against rocks, or cannibalizing one's own kids, or killing others out of tribal hatred or other such evils.
I referred to a nature-engineered mass species extinction many of which have already taken place in the past for whatever reasons one of which could possibly be the emergence of a higher degree of consciousness-force in the terrestrial nature with only those living entities surviving the shift in consciousness whose sentient apparatuses were fit enough to assimilate the manifested higher range of consciousness-force, while the rest (the unfit ones) perishing during the process.
Right Joel. The sudden Annihilation of millions of people based only upon their religious beliefs is what you said would happen. Doesn't sound like the yoga you described above.
Eric

Lisle, IL

#74544 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
In the areas of academics, intellectualism, spiritualism and business growth (multiplying my vast inheritance through routine smart investments), I have achieved far more than you.
I mean you can't even dream of coming anywhere near to these high standards that I have attained to.
Anyway, be happy.
Achieved, maybe if you stretch it. But accomplished, no. Accomplishment requires more. You have described a miser and a recluse. Look at your pathetic lament on family. You sit around and supp off the teat of your deceased parents. You do nothing with what you have learned or earned. Pathetic existence.
Eric

Lisle, IL

#74545 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
In the area of family relationships, I have always lacked and never experienced happiness or peace even when my dad, mom and sister were alive and now that they're no more I am still unhappy and not at peace but my adverse condition is improving due to someone special who has just come into my life a couple of months ago. I will give out the details later.
On-line, I find solace in Papa's (Frijole's) online presence - I don't crave his attention or his acknowledgement of me.
Just his presence on-line replying to Hugh, to you or to Former is reassuring.
I think it is a psychological thing to find comfort in the presence of someone who you look up to as a father.
Otherwise, things are improving in my life.
This lament only reinforces my comments on the pocket monkey. You live for the interaction on the forums. You crave the response you get from your posts. You find solace in strangers that you will never meet. You insult the beliefs of others hoping to spark interaction that you are missing. The pocket monkey would have given you companionship. Hopefully the state of India will allow for human/animal civil unions.

Location hidden

#74546 Jun 19, 2014
Get lost, shameless man.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74547 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>

Just his presence on-line replying to Hugh, to you or to Former is reassuring..
Just be glad I dont bill you

I could, you know. They make paypal for transactions such as these. How much am I worth to hover around? 50 bucks a day? 100?

Location hidden

#74548 Jun 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

How much am I worth to hover around? 50 bucks a day? 100?
Your rates are too low - I am embarrassed by the extremely low price that you've quoted.

On a more serious note, whether you believe it or not, had I known you personally, the truth is that I wouldn't mind placing almost everything that I have (and it's substantial!) in your hands knowing that your intentions would be good and clean and that you'd make the correct decisions in wealth management.

Anyway, be safe, happy, progressive and prosperous and live a long and healthy life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
wow! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ayako Voisin 1
Buckhorn Dating
Find my Match

Buckhorn Jobs