Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72025 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#70018 Mar 24, 2014
Minimize killing/cruelty as far as possible.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#70019 Mar 24, 2014
Human/animal sacrifices should be completely banned wherever they take place either covertly or overtly and these barbaric practices should be reviled as ugly relics of a savage past.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#70020 Mar 24, 2014
Hunting of wildlife for pleasure or for recreation should be completely banned and poachers should be severely punished.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#70021 Mar 24, 2014
Capital punishment should be banned as it is barbaric when the state indulges in murder.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#70022 Mar 24, 2014
Peace to all humans, peace to the animals, peace to the trees...peace, peace, peace to all.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#70023 Mar 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Human/animal sacrifices should be completely banned wherever they take place either covertly or overtly and these barbaric practices should be reviled as ugly relics of a savage past.
But do you know of any place where human sacrifice is currently an issue?

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#70024 Mar 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Judaism, it G-d, its dualism, its human/animal sacrifices, its beliefs are borrowed from the Babylonian cults of the surrounding region. The mysticism in Judaism is not nondualism but based on some form of sorcery.
Judaism believes in human sacrifice? Since when?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#70025 Mar 24, 2014
Read the Tanach that's chock full of human sacrifices.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#70026 Mar 24, 2014
As for human sacrifices in current times, refer to Oprah Winfrey and her Jewish guest (Vicky Polin), Fritz Springmeir, the talks of the late Phil Schneider, Israel Shamir, Henry Makow and others who'll reveal the exact places where human sacrifices still take place....

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#70027 Mar 24, 2014
Human sacrifices, animal sacrifices, bashing babies against rocks, stoning to death disobedient sons, rape, incest, cannibalism and other barbaric practices find full mention in the Tanach. Shame.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#70028 Mar 24, 2014
I am reading a fascinating article on the Royal Bengal Tiger. Bye.

Location hidden

#70029 Mar 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
As for human sacrifices in current times, refer to Oprah Winfrey and her Jewish guest (Vicky Polin), Fritz Springmeir, the talks of the late Phil Schneider, Israel Shamir, Henry Makow and others who'll reveal the exact places where human sacrifices still take place....
why dont you save us the time and post the link

Location hidden

#70030 Mar 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Oh just post the verse.

Looking forward.

Location hidden

#70031 Mar 24, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Judaism believes in human sacrifice? Since when?
www.joelfullofshit.com

Location hidden

#70032 Mar 24, 2014
Carter: Boycott of Israel 'too much'

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-450...

Carter told The Associated Press in an interview that he and the other retired senior leaders known as the "Elders" discussed the economic pressure campaign against Israeli presence in the West Bank.

"We decided not to publicly endorse any kind of embargo, or so forth, against Israeli invasion, or occupying troops in Palestine," Carter said.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70033 Mar 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Carter: Boycott of Israel 'too much'
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-450...
Carter told The Associated Press in an interview that he and the other retired senior leaders known as the "Elders" discussed the economic pressure campaign against Israeli presence in the West Bank.
"We decided not to publicly endorse any kind of embargo, or so forth, against Israeli invasion, or occupying troops in Palestine," Carter said.
Good man. Good group.

He was on Morning Joe this morning. Turns 90 in October. Looks and sounds great.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter#The...

On July 18, 2007, Carter joined Nelson Mandela in Johannesburg, South Africa, to announce his participation in The Elders, a group of independent global leaders who work together on peace and human rights issues.[108] The Elders work globally, on thematic as well as geographically specific subjects. The organization's priority issue areas include the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the Korean Peninsula, Sudan and South Sudan, sustainable development, and equality for girls and women.[109]
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70034 Mar 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
www.joelfullofshit.com
And he never post links/sources.

He not only runs on, he's fairly useless.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#70035 Mar 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Are you going to cite any Jewish sacrifices or not?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#70036 Mar 24, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you are incorrect. Moshiach in Hebrew means anointed one, a human leader.
The Jewish idea of mashiach is a great human leader like King David, not a savior
http://www.jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm
rabbee: well first of all you can't even spell it correctly. there is no letter i in eevreet, to transliterate. and there is no letters j or w in eevreet, to transliterate Hebrew or jew. i have ten eevreet references here, that says your the product of liars. and you are not a great leader, unless your name is in TheTorah. and Daveed Melech's Name, is not mentioned in TheTorah Scroll. and you cannot even spell Daveed's name right either. so i do not care how many other liars, you use to support your bogus claim. if you think you can trust anyone's alleged as expertise in this world. then your in more trouble altering scripture, than you pretend to think you are not. and i am confident that TheG-D of my visitations as adam, knows the real truth here in TheTorah still today. you can call G-D a liar all you want, but i am still going to be here on The SIDE of G-D. G-D is not the liar, that you have all become.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#70037 Mar 24, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing savior and anointed one. According to the Hebrew bible there is only one savior.
Put not your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no salvation.
Psalm 146:3
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside Me there is no saviour.
Isaiah Chapter 43:11
rabbee: there is no Hebrew bible, according to TheG-D of Only The Living Torah all happening here in IT. do not care what all your other scriptures of fallable alleged as men has to say. G-D only promised, to be giving TheTorah. and it tells you in TheTorah, Who G-D places in charge for the last day soon to be upon us here in TheTorah. and The G-D, of Only TheTorah never lies. does not matter how many other times, G-D gives this same story again. Noach, Avraham, Moshe, and i shall always be here in IT in TheHappening.

you can put your faith in fallible subtle talking critter if you want, but i believe in TheG-D of Only TheTorah here in IT again. and it appears too late, for anyone in this world, to be redeemed here in Only TheTorah again from HaShem G-D. you have all already screwed this up, with your not being in in The Only Story HaShem G-D shall give to this world of disbelievers here in IT. G-D never said THE(BOTH) are giving any tanach, quran, evolution, or any other new testament. either you believe in G-D, here in TheTorah or you don't until you go to oblivion.

we are all not, in HEAVEN of Heaven here, we are not in the grave, we are not in oblivion, we are not in GanEden (Heaven on earth). and you all still cannot figure out, where in the hell you all have left to be in. the only way to make it to GanEden is to be here in TheTorah G-D is giving. and to stop your idolatry of believing in fallible alleged as expert men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Apr 18 Don Barros Serrano 56
News Murdered woman found at Mule Creek (Dec '08) Apr 16 wwwnorthfortyhomecom 7
News Man charged with murder gets probation (Aug '08) Apr 12 Random chavez 44
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Mar '16 Tony 623
News Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Feb '16 cupcake 30
Review: 180 Trade And Pawn (Mar '14) Feb '16 cupcake 3
News Passion fruit: Sweet, tasty watermelon may be h... (Jul '08) Jan '16 Phillip 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhorn Mortgages