Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68757 Mar 4, 2014
VEGETARIANISM has a proven scientific basis in terms of disease prevention. KOSHER is pure nonsense. What else can one expect from the perverts of the Hebrew Bible except pseudoscientific crap?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68758 Mar 4, 2014
I would like to parcel a pound of roast pork to the brainless homosexual male nurse who plays with dolls. ROFL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68759 Mar 4, 2014
I'll be posting more on the pseudoscience of KOSHER to expose its nonsense and then round off the topic with a summary. Thereafter, I'll mock and debunk Jewish prayers. LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68760 Mar 4, 2014
Had the eminent ex-Jews Lawrence Krauss and Dean Radin been present they'd have joined me in mocking the evil teachings and pseudoscience in Torah. LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68761 Mar 4, 2014
VEGETARIANISM attempts to promote a disease-free body and at the same time it seeks to instil in adherents an urgent need to cut down on cruelty/violence against lower lifeforms by advocating a meat-free diet.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68762 Mar 4, 2014
HIGHLIGHT

Did that fool Moses know that the stomach of a ruminant animal has 4 chambers or if he DID know this fact through observation of a slain ruminant's stomach he must have thought that having a 4 compartment stomach is a sign of disease. LOL.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#68763 Mar 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I thought that like everyone else you knew that you are a morMon.
2. You were asked not to dodge, Cunti.
3. Take some more time, I shall see you later.
No dodge. You ask a silly non-sequitur, then that's the type of answer you get.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68764 Mar 4, 2014
GIST OF THE SUPERSTITION OF KOSHER

1) Kashrut or Kosher primarily bases itself in making distinctions between permissible foods and non-permissible foods on the basis of the pseudoscience of physiognomy that makes an ignorant attempt to co-relate certain physical characteristics with personality traits and on that basis to label things as clean or unclean. Besides, Kosher furthers its pseudoscience by promoting the consumption of the flesh of certain animals based on their chewing habits (rumination) while banning others who do not meet up to this silly requirements.

2) Forbidding the mixing of meat with diary is another unscientific kosher practice based on a warped moral sense of refraining from boiling the kid (young goat) in its mom's milk. If it's amoral to boil a young animal in its mother's milk then why kill it in the first place? Isn't it a bigger crime to separate a kid from its mother by killing it? Such moral thinking did not arise in the degraded minds of the Hebrew perverts who formulated kosher - a thoroughly debunked dietary practice.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68765 Mar 4, 2014
KOSHER ILLOGIC: BANNING THE MIXING OF MEAT WITH MILK

Forbidding the mixing of meat with diary is another unscientific kosher practice based on a warped moral sense of refraining from boiling the kid (young goat) in its mom's milk.

If it's amoral to boil a young animal in its mother's milk then why kill it in the first place?

Isn't it a bigger crime to separate a kid from its mother by killing it?

Such moral thoughts did not arise in the degraded minds of the Hebrew perverts who formulated kosher - a thoroughly debunked dietary practice.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68766 Mar 4, 2014
KOSHER INSANITY - INSECTS

Eating of insects found in seas, rivers, or lakes.is forbidden by kosher.

Invisible insects found in water may be consumed without fear of violating kosher.

Landlubber insects like grasshoppers and aerial insects locusts may be consumed.

However, one will rarely see grasshoppers on the menus of kosher restaurants since it is unclear which of the many species of grasshoppers are the ones which the Torah actually permits.

....and where worms are concerned there exist several insane rules.....

Kosher is pseudoscience devised by retarded barbarians.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68767 Mar 4, 2014
I find Kosher baal teshaktzu (disgusting).

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68768 Mar 4, 2014
and let me tell you about my cat's dandruff....

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68769 Mar 4, 2014
Kosher is pseudoscience devised by retarded barbarians.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68770 Mar 4, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
and let me tell you about my cat's dandruff....
If they ever figure out a way to administer Thorazine via the Internet it will be bigger than Facebook.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68771 Mar 4, 2014
I'll reply to Hugh's posts after some time.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68772 Mar 4, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
No dodge. You ask a SILLY non-sequitur, then that's the type of answer you get.
1. Your post is non-responsive. You are DODGING.
2. I asked a few questions and not a question.
3. Please make an honest attempt at understanding the first question which is pasted below for your convenience. Then do two things--- explain how my question is SILLY in the context of your 123 and then answer my silly question anyway.

Cult of Reason---According to the US Constitution - Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3, BLACKS were only considered three-fifths men.

HughBe---- So, was the US Constitution wrong?

PS: the other questions shall follow.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68773 Mar 4, 2014
Please Cunti, answer. We have the other questions to address plus other related things.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68774 Mar 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you, Doc?
A former nurse practitioner.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68775 Mar 4, 2014
Frijoles---Actually, the reason they NEVER made any such proclamation -(and I believe I even stated this already) was simply because NOONE had litigated the issue to them yet.

HughBe--- Why? Is it ignorance on the part of the homosexuality community that their CONSTITUTIONAL rights were being VIOLATED by the US Government and others?

Recall, it was ILLEGAL and that speaks to Government .

Now, explain why the US Government KNOWINGLY passed laws that were ILLEGAL and that VIOLATED the Constitution.

Explain why the Courts would sentence people for HOMOSEXUALITY when they KNEW that it was not against the constitution.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68776 Mar 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Please Cunti, answer. We have the other questions to address plus other related things.
You cunti still owe me a response from the last post on page 3105.

Thanks in advance.

Stop making me remind you to respond or you will get beaten with a bamboo.

Or is that more of a reward?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... 13 hr Every 3
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun 11 Tiger37 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May '16 CrookedHillary 57
News Man charged with murder gets probation (Aug '08) May '16 operation greylord 45
News Murdered woman found at Mule Creek (Dec '08) Apr '16 wwwnorthfortyhomecom 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Mar '16 Tony 623
News Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Feb '16 cupcake 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhorn Mortgages