Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71944 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68105 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

What about the issue of gang rape?
Gang rapes back here are due to repressed sexuality, brutal nature, lack of respect for womenfolk, rigid patriarchal system and plain disrespect of the law.

Location hidden

#68106 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

And also not the "good lookers" they think they are.
Indians are among the best lookers in the world and many of our girls have won international beauty pageants.

Many Bollywood male stars are great lookers and many people from North India look good.

Those with tribal blood in them, sadly the majority of the Indian population, look bad.

Location hidden

#68107 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

If you concede that many seek you out only due to your money, is it not conceivable that the compliments on your looks are for the same reason?
Well, I have been asked by modelling agencies to model haute wear (which, of course, I have refused) and I get complimented on my handsome looks from unknown people in 5 star hotels, shopping plazas, parks and other places and even when I travel abroad I have been complimented on my good looks on occasions.

Location hidden

#68108 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

It seems you're being illogical. Perhaps due to your own bias of self-adoration.
When you have great looks or if you have a great mind you know it and don't need to be told and as expected compliments keep flowing in from every quarter.

Location hidden

#68109 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you feel no empathy or sympathy for your less fortunate neighbors who are forced to ride on top of trains?

Sociopaths also lack empathy. And are full of bluster.
I feel sympathy for the poor but am not here to support their idiocy in breeding like rabbits and in creating a self-made hell.

I regularly donate substantial sums to charitable organizations.

Location hidden

#68110 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Inheriting money can be a curse.
No, it gives one a head start in life and if one is balanced in outlook and sincere one can multiply that wealth and do good to many in the process.

Luxury means nothing to me. I have experienced much of the very best in the material world.

I never think about my wealth and am more focussed on higher issue or in staying mentally healthy after all that mind damage...

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68111 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have been asked by modelling agencies to model haute wear (which, of course, I have refused) and I get complimented on my handsome looks from unknown people in 5 star hotels, shopping plazas, parks and other places and even when I travel abroad I have been complimented on my good looks on occasions.
An active fantasy life is an essential component to happiness. But, don't get carried away, Mr Mitty.

Location hidden

#68112 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

You need to go into psychotherapy. You need someone to talk to.
I wonder if a psychiatrist would understand my problem...

There's a constant high pressure or a yogic force generated by higher frequency em waves in my brain and nervous system that unsettles me and then most importantly that evil man played so badly with my mind using a certain range of occult energies that it has destroyed my mental sanity. I can't explain the details...

Yes, I need someone to talk to on a regular basis...

Location hidden

#68113 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

5. Maybe volunteer and the help the poor. This would be good for you.

I was thinking of picking up my education and working towards a PhD at the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre in India or at an elite university in the US but in view of my poor +mental condition I don't have the needed focus at present....

Location hidden

#68114 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Q: What do you call an Indian dating site?

A: Connect the dots.
Gang rape.

ha ha ha

Thank you for your concern, Doctor.

Location hidden

#68115 Feb 24, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

An active fantasy life is an essential component to happiness. But, don't get carried away, Mr Mitty.
Hello, ugly-looking, gay, impoverished, menial nurse.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#68117 Feb 24, 2014
SOUL?

The persistence of brain-generated consciousness fools one into believing that one has a permanent substrate called soul or self that is separate from the body. However, the brain-generated consciousness can be altered, damaged or brought to an end by brain diseases like Alzheimer's, surgical operations on specific parts of brain tissue or by various electrochemical/chemical methods. There's nothing like a soul nor is consciousness a thing. Consciousness is simply em activity in organized states of matter.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68118 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if a psychiatrist would understand my problem...
Your symptoms are exactly what many shrinks have trained to treat.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68119 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you a thousand times, you should jettison the spiritual shtik and get a job writing PR copy (or fashion reporting).

Location hidden

#68120 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Your symptoms are exactly what many shrinks have trained to treat.
No, they can't.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68121 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
1 in 4 Americans don't know that the earth revolves around the sun. LOL.
I've been seeing this pop up quite a bit lately, mostly in the guise of -- "Gee, aren't Americans dumb" kind of articles but precious little detail on the actual survey. I had to dig but I finally found the survey to see the questions and the responses.( http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/srvyattitude/ )

Part of the survey were ten general science questions one of which was "Does the Earth go around the Sun, or does the Sun go around the Earth?" -- out of 2,000 Americans polled, only 78% got the correct answer. BUT ... out of 25,000 Europeans surveyed, only 66% were able to answer the question correctly. Chinese did even worse, with South Koreans and Malaysians doing slightly better.

Other questions included "The center of the Earth is very hot (T/F)?-- Most surveys came back with between 77 to 88% correct -- notably Chinese polled only 39% responded correctly.

Overall, China did the worst of the lot with only 17% of respondents answering the following question correctly, "The universe began with a huge explosion.(T/F)?"

Location hidden

#68122 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I have told you a thousand times, you should jettison the spiritual shtik and get a job writing PR copy (or fashion reporting)

I have been asked by talent scouts/fashion designers to model due to my handsome looks but I am not interested in modelling.

I know a lot about high fashion and often buy haute stuff from well-known Indian and international designers and get invited to many fashion shows.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68123 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
To paraphrase the great Cassius Clay, I bet you:
Sing like an angel, and float like a fairy.
:))
Singing part is correct but I cannot float not even in water.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68124 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
Huggy
Based on the totality of your responses, I would say you are going to hell.
But, to quote the great Billy Joel, wouldn't you "...rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints...cause only the good die young!"
Based on your conclusion, not even ONE person will go elsewhere.

Location hidden

#68125 Feb 24, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

Overall, China did the worst of the lot with only 17% of respondents answering the following question correctly, "The universe began with a huge explosion.(T/F)?"
Really?

Chinese are among the highest IQers, if not the highest after the South Koreans.

Anyway, how good is your Math or Physics?

Let me ask you 2 simple questions:

1) Is it possible to prove that infinity =- 173? How?

2) Is centrifugal force a real force? Why or why not?

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A local intstitution Thu guest 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Wed Kohlikohn 51
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Aug '15 dmac2030 4
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul '15 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul '15 American Citizen 4
wow! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ayako Voisin 1
News The To-Do List (Nov '11) Nov '11 Amazed 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhorn Mortgages