Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 20 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68019 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
Without Christianity = There woudln't be any moral support for Isreal in USA or elsewhere.
You only live of the imagination that you are supposed to be "gods chosen people" - and you further that fantasy by promoting the bible in non jewish lands.
I am not sure anyone would ever consider you as "chosen", but I think there may be a convincing argument that you are "special".

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68020 Feb 23, 2014
I have a fever. It'll pass. I'm going to the swank Golden Dragon in the Taj to meet friends. Before I forget, I would like to express my gratitude to my late parents, my teachers in Cathedral School, my professors at IIT, Roger Penrose, Fritjof Capra and Sri Aurobindo. Thank you.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68021 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure anyone would ever consider you as "chosen", but I think there may be a convincing argument that you are "special".
see the diffrence between you and me is that i'm not a supremacist jew.

I view human being with respect and to me it's the charachter that counts.

If you are being a dishonest liar, thief and swindler i judge you accordingly (most jews happen to be that way)

on the other hand if you are a moral human being then i acknowledge you for that, no matter if you're black, white, asian, indian or arab.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68023 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
see the diffrence between you and me is that i'm not a supremacist jew.
I view human being with respect and to me it's the charachter that counts.
If you are being a dishonest liar, thief and swindler i judge you accordingly (most jews happen to be that way)
on the other hand if you are a moral human being then i acknowledge you for that, no matter if you're black, white, asian, indian or arab.
Yeah, we have seen by your posting how you view people with respect

You are even worse than the Yogi

and thats a hard act to follow, even for a moron
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68024 Feb 23, 2014
See jews don't like being held responsible like normal human being.
Becase you like to have you're special status and invented status as a "holy people" - You think you are serving a bigger cause because you're stupid idioitc forefathers invented the bible and you believe it and by professing this nonsense to the world.
You reap benifits from it.

you're torah teaches you that gentiles are less worth.
you're idiotic book written by jewish goons would be deemed primitive hate book if it wasn't for the fact that jews control most of the censorship on the net and do control the media by overwhelming 96% jewish ownership.

You think you have the mononopoly to be money lenders as well. And you do in a sense. This is easily proven if you examine the fedral reserve system.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68025 Feb 23, 2014
But the jews will not continue forever, next time jews will be expelled. I believe you will be expeled from all human civilizations.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68026 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we have seen by your posting how you view people with respect
You are even worse than the Yogi
and thats a hard act to follow, even for a moron
I would not view "choseness" with respect becuase it's a bounch of nonsense that jews use to manipulate their way through Christianity.

I don't view jews as holy or above other people. And that is something that you people seem to demand - since most of you are supremasists- The talmud tells you you are above others.
A book invented by jews themselfs clearly.

On the other hand if i met a jew on the street that was honest i sure would respect that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68027 Feb 23, 2014
HughBe---- Context of my post. You said, "Hugh spews and spews and spews hatred against the rabbis..."

My response was to cite examples of their HATRED out of their own MOUTHS and the aim was to expose your folly plus to inform the uninformed like you.

Now you dearest said, "Don't rabid Christian evangelical types spew hatred against non-Christians?" and I am saying to you that TRASH is TRASH. So if the TRASH is a rabbi he is no less than a "Christian evangelical type" in my eyes as both are scum.

In my belief system and philosophy NASTINESS is NASTINESS and I shall NOT call any Christian who is NASTINESS anything but NASTINESS. Rabbis are not special and if they are HATERS and this is a FACT based on the HATE that they say then what power on earth can prevent me from exposing by REPEATING their HATE?

Now son, go ahead and support your claim about Christians and in particular as their HATRED is directed towards the adherents of Judaism.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68028 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Already posted a definition of choir which contradicts your solo claim. Why dost thou make me go around in circles? Dost thou think I am a fool?
You still didnt answer the part about your vocal range (though thank you for the additional info about your solo career. You must be very talented. Or anti-social.)
Thanks for the info about the robes. That was a curiosity, of course, about how colonized minorities such as yourself have adapted, and I see you have somewhat rejected the culture of your oppressors.(Now, if you would just cast off the alien religion, and return to your island or African practices of your ancestors...)
It is really amazing that you are willing to comment on one question that was not answered by me when in general you tend not to answer my questions. Interesting characteristic being displayed by you.

I am a Tenor and I suspect that you are a bass give that you have a ingrained taste for things base. Am I correct about the bass?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68029 Feb 23, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is really amazing that you are willing to comment on one question that was not answered by me when in general you tend not to answer my questions. Interesting characteristic being displayed by you.
I am a Tenor and I suspect that you are a bass give that you have a ingrained taste for things base. Am I correct about the bass?
I cant sing for the life of me. I suspect if I could, or when I do sing badly, I would be an alto.

I am more than willing to comment on stuff that has no evangelical edge.

I ignore most of your questions because either they have been answered before, or because it is not productive to answer questions that are posed only to "prove" a point - when you could cut do the chase and just state your position already

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68030 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not view "choseness" with respect becuase it's a bounch of nonsense that jews use to manipulate their way through Christianity.
.
Thats funny because I dont recollect ever discussing this with you. What else do you carry around in your head? Have you ever considered medical attention for this condition?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68031 Feb 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I have a fever. It'll pass. I'm going to the swank Golden Dragon in the Taj to meet friends. Before I forget, I would like to express my gratitude to my late parents, my teachers in Cathedral School, my professors at IIT, Roger Penrose, Fritjof Capra and Sri Aurobindo. Thank you.
You have friends?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68032 Feb 23, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is really amazing that you are willing to comment on one question that was not answered by me when in general you tend not to answer my questions. Interesting characteristic being displayed by you.
I am a Tenor and I suspect that you are a bass give that you have a ingrained taste for things base. Am I correct about the bass?
You never responded to me about why you do not "turn the other cheek" with regard to the perceived wronging of you by others.

38 ¶ Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

—Matthew 5:38–5:42 KJV
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68033 Feb 23, 2014
yet again more spam, in the best jewish style.
All guilt is deflected away from jews, jews are only victims. When they are not victims then they claim to have earned money honestly.

yet more lies. Christians this is you're masters, these people invented the bible. Enjoy you're slavery.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68034 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny because I dont recollect ever discussing this with you. What else do you carry around in your head? Have you ever considered medical attention for this condition?
I've written sevral posts now and i will continue.
but jewish spammers flood the window so they will disapear.

There is no real argument. I can provide evidence for my claims.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68035 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
...to me it's the charachter (sic) that counts...
In that case, your self-loathing must be biblical in scale.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68036 Feb 23, 2014
Ohh yeah make it personal come on. I need sex too i suppose?

Lets just make everything into a jewish joke.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68037 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've written sevral posts now and i will continue.
but jewish spammers flood the window so they will disapear.
There is no real argument. I can provide evidence for my claims.
Just wait until the Mossad figures out your url. Then there REALLY will be fireworks.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68038 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
yet again more spam, in the best jewish style.
All guilt is deflected away from jews, jews are only victims. When they are not victims then they claim to have earned money honestly.
yet more lies. Christians this is you're masters, these people invented the bible. Enjoy you're slavery.
You sound like you are 11 years old and working on Daddy's computer.

You are an embarrassment to all articulate anti-Semites.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68039 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
Ohh yeah make it personal come on. I need sex too i suppose?
Lets just make everything into a jewish joke.
You have a short memory (must be that half full thingie again)

We already established that since sheep out number women on your island, your social life is most definitely unique at best and enviable at worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Custom Steelworks May 1 u know who 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Apr 13 Tony 617
News Barshaw on suicide watch (Dec '10) Apr 5 yankeedudell 57
News Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Apr '15 Tyler King 4
News City Attorney: Peddlers may be breaking law on ... Apr '15 Msgt Don 1
test Mar '15 dfandw 3
wow! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ayako Voisin 1
More from around the web

Buckhorn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]