Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 20 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64891 Dec 31, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>It was illegal in 1955 for Blacks in AL to not ride in the back of buses. Then Rosa Parks came along.
It was illegal in 1967 for Whites and Blacks to be married and live in VA. Then the Lovings came along.
It was illegal in 1954 for Blacks and Whites to go to the same school in KS. Then Oliver Brown came along.
Should I go on. There are about 20 pages of Jim Crow laws on one listing.
You DO realize that in less than 6 hours, 1 post, Hughbe already managed to lethally undercut Joels defense of his ideals?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#64892 Dec 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>You do understand that the purpose behind the article was to jab at the stupidity of ATF - who is probably more homophobic than even Hughbe?

For some reason he is 1) convinced I am gay (in his mind - I MUST be since I support marriage equality and 2) is constantly invoking this allegation

All this from a purported libertarian no less. Just sayin.....
ATF is as libertarian as Kim Jong Il. If I had to say he belonged to any party it would have to be the Raving Loon Party.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64893 Dec 31, 2013
Where are the inhouse homosexuals - Frijoles and Hugh? LOL.

Location hidden

#64895 Dec 31, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
ATF is as libertarian as Kim Jong Il. If I had to say he belonged to any party it would have to be the Raving Loon Party.
Not going to disagree.

However, he does self identify as one. So its fair game. Just realize the jabs are not against the party per se (though I have plenty for them as well).

Location hidden

#64896 Dec 31, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Have ever seen or heard an actual loon (the avian variety) live? Loons are quite intelligent birds. But they sound quite spooky. They are also incredibly demanding.

Location hidden

#64897 Dec 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Where are the inhouse homosexuals - Frijoles and Hugh? LOL.
So what does a washed out yogi do for New Years Eve?

I bet you hide in the shadows watching classy people get admitted in to parties where the only discourse directed at you might be "Waiter!..."

Location hidden

#64899 Dec 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

So what does a washed out yogi do for New Years Eve?

I bet you hide in the shadows watching classy people get admitted in to parties where the only discourse directed at you might be "Waiter!..."
ha ha ha

Location hidden

#64900 Dec 31, 2013
Hugh,

I forgot to convey my warmest regards to your Mom.

Please give her my greetings in person, if you remember to do so.

Thanks.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64901 Dec 31, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>It was illegal in 1955 for Blacks in AL to not ride in the back of buses. Then Rosa Parks came along.
It was illegal in 1967 for Whites and Blacks to be married and live in VA. Then the Lovings came along.
It was illegal in 1954 for Blacks and Whites to go to the same school in KS. Then Oliver Brown came along.
rabbee: pick which ones of those, are against the command of G-D?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64902 Dec 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in what way are you intelligent and in what manner are you on a higher intellectual plane than Frijoles?
I find both Frijoles and you way too inferior where intelligence is concerned.
Joel---in what way are you intelligent and in what manner are you on a higher intellectual plane than Frijoles?

Hugh---- In the WAY of intelligence.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64903 Dec 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is an inborn instinct that's determined in the embryonic stage itself as suggested by several scientific studies.
There's no right way or no wrong way of having sex either with a member of the opposite sex or with someone of the same sex.
Sex is all about pleasure and so any and every body part can be a source of pleasure depending on the number of nerve endings in that spot.
There's no restriction that the dick should only enter the vagina and should not touch or penetrate the anus or the mouth or the fingers or the ears or the breasts or the toes.
Noted.

Observation, the laws of MOST countries disagree with you and call it WRONG.

Who determines wrong? What is wrong?

Denver, CO

#64904 Dec 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe-----Poor Eric, your whole being is SICK and filled with evil.
Eric----He supports Jamaican practice of looking the other way when attacks on gays occur.
Hugh--- LIAR
Eric----He supports the ability of employers and landlords to discriminate against gays
HughBe---- LIAR.
For those who do not know the following are my positions.
1. Homosexuality is a SIN and that shall NEVER change regardless of what homosexuals like Eric say.
2. I do NOT support CRIMINAL behaviour, unlike Eric. So where homosexuality is a CRIME I cannot support and speak about their rights to BREAK the law. Should I speak about the rights of adults to have sex with under-aged children?
3. Where homosexuality is legal leave the people alone.
4. Homosexuals should NEVER be allowed to get away with dishonest and fraudulent claims of anti-gay behaviour on the part of others. What do I have in mind? I think that homosexuality is wrong because it is a SIN. Now, no homosexual including the president of the US, if applicable, should be allowed to FALSELY call me homophobic simply because I do not agree with such a practice.
5. The homosexual approach of falsely claiming anti-gay behaviour on the part of others reminds me of another group. Both should be sanctioned for mischief and fraud. I say try the cases in court and let justice be done.
rabbee: illusions of legality, where G-D said it isn't. your only fooling yourselves, for the sake of someone else's criminal vanity. as another word, for it is called - immorality.

do you have any equal or higher testimony than G-D? then bring your idolaters, of other demonic g-ds forth to testify.

separation of church and state, is no excuse for separation of G-D and state. least you establish, your antiG-D religions.

Denver, CO

#64905 Dec 31, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
rabbee: murder was illegal, till hitler and stalin came along. is slavery against TheCommands of G-D, WHO Commanded this? if G-D commands it should end, should we resist? are we to compare, what G-D says can change. against that which G-D said, shall never change?

Denver, CO

#64906 Dec 31, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
And not to flog the deceased equine, but can anyone honestly say the Libertarian Party has been less active on the part of LGBT-rights than the current administration?
rabbee: where do you find this command, to hold anyone's judgment higher than G-D'S Laws? am i to consider, the opinions of the immoral as morally legal?

Denver, CO

#64907 Dec 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that the purpose behind the article was to jab at the stupidity of ATF - who is probably more homophobic than even Hughbe?
For some reason he is 1) convinced I am gay (in his mind - I MUST be since I support marriage equality and 2) is constantly invoking this allegation
All this from a purported libertarian no less. Just sayin.....
rabbee: if you support sin against G-D, then you are that sin against G-D. the supporters of sin, are just as guilty as the sinner.

Denver, CO

#64908 Dec 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably never heard of evolution or hollandaise sauce either. So whats your point?
rabbee: yes! and you act like, you have never heard of G-D or The Law of G-D either. can we really pick and choose, which :Laws of G-D we prefer to obey? out of 611 + 2 laws, pick any two and ignore the rest.

Denver, CO

#64909 Dec 31, 2013
isn't it amazing, how those who support their own immorality against G-D. cannot figure out, why there is crime in this world.

Location hidden

#64910 Dec 31, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes! and you act like, you have never heard of G-D or The Law of G-D either. can we really pick and choose, which :Laws of G-D we prefer to obey? out of 611 + 2 laws, pick any two and ignore the rest.
Yes we all pick and choose on some level

You dont observe the Sabbath, Hughbe doesnt keep kosher, I dont believe in stoning gay people, etc etc....

Denver, CO

#64911 Dec 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we all pick and choose on some level
You dont observe the Sabbath, Hughbe doesnt keep kosher, I dont believe in stoning gay people, etc etc....
rabbee: what do you mean by, i do not observe The-Shabbos. when have you observed me, not speaking of G-D? when have you observed me, doing my work in the world here? i am retired, how can i be doing my work?

rabbee: if you stoned homosexuals, for performing homosexuality. then you would be violating G-D'S Command. since that is not, the designated punishment. when the punishment would be more like, hiroshima and nagasaki than stoning to death. do you know the eevreet name is, for a bundles of sticks they used for this is?

and all you can do is, prove you never believe in G-D or The-Actual Word of G-D. you can pretend with your, being legally against G-D is all legal to you. when even one sinner, can cost the lives of many others.

how many people died, at mt seeanee cause of the stupid idea from one person? how many people died in wwii, because of the sins of a the world? how many people died, on 9/11 because of the sins of a nation? how many people are dying in syria, because of the sins of a nation? all sins are, codependent murderers, robbers, thieves and kidnappers. how many have died, in school massacres because of national sinning? what are, you all blind? what pestilence, plague, and famine happens, unless you have sinned? when even cancer, is a plague because of world sins. and you still want to support, your sins against G-D as legal in the world?

Since: Dec 13

Mount Prospect, IL

#64912 Dec 31, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: murder was illegal, till hitler and stalin came along. is slavery against TheCommands of G-D, WHO Commanded this? if G-D commands it should end, should we resist? are we to compare, what G-D says can change. against that which G-D said, shall never change?
You are putting limits on G-d. Never put limits on G-d. G-d is all powerful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Custom Steelworks May 1 u know who 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Apr 13 Tony 617
News Barshaw on suicide watch (Dec '10) Apr 5 yankeedudell 57
News Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Apr '15 Tyler King 4
News City Attorney: Peddlers may be breaking law on ... Apr '15 Msgt Don 1
test Mar '15 dfandw 3
wow! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ayako Voisin 1
More from around the web

Buckhorn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]