Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62132 Nov 7, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
Can psychotherapy and hormone shots undo one's gene patterns and the concomitant brain wiring that in the embryonic stage determine sexual orientation?
I have not heard of single case of a 100 percent gay person set straight.
As I stated earlier, a bisexual person can be influenced by psychotherapy to curb his or her gay behavior since the potential of heterosexuality inheres in his bisexual nature and which he routinely employs in sexual relationships with members of the opposite gender but for a 100 percent gay person to begin manifesting sexual feelings for members of the opposite gender is impossible since the genetic potential for being sexually attracted to a member of the opposite gender simply does not exist in his or her genes and so the brain wiring in this context of a full blown gay is set.
Take Boy George for example. He is 100 percent gay. No amount of counseling, hypnosis or medication can influence him to turn heterosexual.
Better leave him to his natural instincts.
The important point to note is this - sexuality like say left handedness should be considered as inborn instincts and every effort should be made to make the person concerned feel welcome and comfortable with his or her nature unless the person indulges in criminal activities but then criminality and insanity are not the exclusive preserve of homosexuals or left-handed individuals.
Criminality and mental instability are neither gay nor heterosexual nor left handed nor right handed behavioral patterns. These adverse manifestations are products of genes and environment and can manifest wherever such perverse instincts exist.
Joel---I have not heard of single case of a 100 percent gay person set straight.

Hugh--- What about a 100% Schizophrenia?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62133 Nov 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Beg to differ. You keep going off on that tangent rant - a hijacking of sorts - but the rant I was primarily focusing on from the beginning was your jihad against the rabbis. My point is you have never acknowledged meeting in person ANY MEMBER of this population you take issue to. Thus your entire viewpoint is theoretical. Hence my oft repeated comment that you are tilting at windows (Do they read Don Quijote in Jamaica?)
But to humor you I may reply to your tangent in my next post.
Learn to be truthful. I can go back and prove that you are a liar.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62134 Nov 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We differ in our definition of religious. The notion of religiousity that you use is rooted in Christianity. Simply put, it is less appropriate when discussing Judaism. In Judaism, the meaningful poles of division are between observance and nonobservance, and belief in God really does not correlate with either of those poles. In fact, these arent really even divisions, most Jews are somewhere in between the two poles, making the word secular totally besides the point.
As of Jamaica, that country has totally different cultural history and I doubt that the societies are all that similar to the US in weltanschauung (Do they teach anthropology in Jamaica?).
<quoted text>
Doofus, you have (RE)discovered the part of the ETHNIC label in Ethno-religious. Do you feel like a genius now?
Frijoles--We differ in our definition of religious

HughBe---My definition of RELIGIOUS is standard and NORMAL and the sane people of the world accept it and it is to be found in the dictionaries of the world.

You private definition is to be found among those that are "special"

It made no sense to read beyond your opening CS.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62135 Nov 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: how can anyone claim as you did, that secular is not a religion that disavows G-D.
HughBe--- SECULAR is NOT a religion. Here is a dictionary's definition. Note, it is not my PRIVATE opinion.
Secular: "not having any connection with religion"
So secular if it has no connection cannot be a religion.
Next, secular does not say that there is no god it says I do not not know if there is a god or I am not connected to any god.
rabbee: so you think a dictionary, written by fallible men cannot lie? if you are religiously refusing to discuss, G-D as commanded here in TheTorah. then that is your demonic religion, of the more subtle than any other pagan talking beast of the fields. even lions, tigers, zebras, and trees all have their religious differences. even an occult religion, is still a religion. neither G-D nor i anymore, are buying your philosophy there can be any critter without a religion. when that's what makes them, more subtle than any of you religiously.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62136 Nov 7, 2013
you! are all religious creatures of habits religiously. whether religiously for, or against G-D here in TheTorah. as even i got, all my religious habits from G-D. and is assigned, according to our mental attitude, for or against G-D here in TheTorah.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62137 Nov 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh come on, this whole world is not here in TheTorah mentally sick. this is why there is such, diversity religiously. resulting in hell and death, from pestilence, plague, and famine. rejection of G-D here in TheTorah, will make you all diversely insane in religious idolatry.
your disbelief of G-D, here in TheTorah, has resulted in the insanity of the religious worship of halooseefers idolatrous homosexuality. like all other, mental illness against G-D. the degree of insanity, is inversely proportional to your actual distance from G-D here in TheTorah. i suggest you all go no further from G-D, here in TheTorah. least your dementia, become permanently irreversible.
Adam--- the degree of insanity, is inversely proportional to your actual distance from G-D here in TheTorah.

HughBe--- I believe that you have it in the reverse order. Effectively you have said that as the distance from God increases the insanity decreases. Think about it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62138 Nov 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i would say that, everyone not here in TheTorah. thinks they are, some kind of high priest.
I am no priest, I am a witness of truth.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62139 Nov 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so you think a dictionary, written by fallible men cannot lie? if you are religiously refusing to discuss, G-D as commanded here in TheTorah. then that is your demonic religion, of the more subtle than any other pagan talking beast of the fields. even lions, tigers, zebras, and trees all have their religious differences. even an occult religion, is still a religion. neither G-D nor i anymore, are buying your philosophy there can be any critter without a religion. when that's what makes them, more subtle than any of you religiously.
Dictionaries provide what is called STANDARD or accepted meaning. Where the problem is in when someone has a PRIVATE meaning that no one else accepts or knows about.

Let us use poison as an example.

Dictionary--Poison= something that can kill or make you sick.

A private -- poison=food.

Do you see the problem?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62140 Nov 7, 2013
goodbye
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62141 Nov 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam--- the degree of insanity, is inversely proportional to your actual distance from G-D here in TheTorah.
HughBe--- I believe that you have it in the reverse order. Effectively you have said that as the distance from God increases the insanity decreases. Think about it.
rabbee: i said inversely proportional, not proportional. inversely proportional, results in the square of the distance. twice the distance, decreases flux by a factor of 4.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62142 Nov 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dictionaries provide what is called STANDARD or accepted meaning. Where the problem is in when someone has a PRIVATE meaning that no one else accepts or knows about.
Let us use poison as an example.
Dictionary--Poison= something that can kill or make you sick.
A private -- poison=food.
Do you see the problem?
rabbee: and a standard accepted from the lying devil, only makes you true to the devil. it's still, a false bias point.

and how did you derive food, from that definition of poison? there was no mention, of food there. you do not have to eat, all poison for it to harm you.

the term secular is nothing more, than a deception. there is nothing in this physical totality, that is derived with secularism from G-D. even freud stated, man is a religious creature of habit.

as i gave plenty of qualifiers, for the reasoning from G-D. and it is not my private definition, since i got this from G-D.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62143 Nov 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no priest, I am a witness of truth.
rabbee: what do you think, a priest is? they are all at least an alleged, witness of some kind of alleged truth. the word priest and truth, are not necessarily synchronous.
wap

United States

#62144 Nov 7, 2013

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62145 Nov 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles--We differ in our definition of religious
HughBe---My definition of RELIGIOUS is standard and NORMAL and the sane people of the world accept it and it is to be found in the dictionaries of the world.
You private definition is to be found among those that are "special"
It made no sense to read beyond your opening CS.
In other words, you know jacksht about Jews, nor do you have any interaction with orthodox Jews, nor do you wish to learn about Jews, and yet you have opinions...worth about zero
snuffalufagous

Huntsville, AL

#62146 Nov 7, 2013
bow down everyone! The Saffardic Jew has arrived! BooooYaaaaaaa! Adam and Frijoles and Hugh btfu!
snuffalufagous

Huntsville, AL

#62147 Nov 7, 2013
I am Jew! Saffardic!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62148 Nov 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you know jacksht about Jews, nor do you have any interaction with orthodox Jews, nor do you wish to learn about Jews, and yet you have opinions...worth about zero
In other words you are a DUNCE load of faeces.

Why do you persists to speak as if all Jews are alike?

Why do YOU persist to DISRESPECT the Jewish people?

Why do you persist with your INSULTS of Jews?

Why do persist to INSULT the INTELLIGENCE of Jews?

Why do you LOVE to tell LIES?

I have told you that I have worked with Jews as colleagues. They were regular Jamaicans. At that time I had no interest in RELIGION and so I did not ask any of them if they were Orthodox Judahites, Christians or otherwise. We spoke about work and had normal everyday conversation. Note, none of them were LIARS like you.

Do you feel that any of my Jewish relatives are half-witted CRUFFS like you?

If a Jew says he is an atheists, RESPECT him and his rights.

Once again ,what is your obsession with Orthodox Judahites?

Again , is the sect of Orthdox Judahites the largest group of Judahites?

Give the percentage of the Orthodox in terms of the Jewish population and also in terms of adherents to Judaism and state the your point that you are yet to make about Orthodox Judahites.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62149 Nov 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what do you think, a priest is? they are all at least an alleged, witness of some kind of alleged truth. the word priest and truth, are not necessarily synchronous.
adam---the word priest and truth, are not necessarily synchronous.

HughBe--- correct
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62151 Nov 7, 2013
snuffalufagous wrote:
bow down everyone! The Saffardic Jew has arrived! BooooYaaaaaaa! Adam and Frijoles and Hugh btfu!
rabbee: you left out, the letter t in saffardic.
Voluntarist

United States

#62152 Nov 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about jacks turds have you been pushing them?

What do you think about your liar in chief now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul 9 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul 5 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun 29 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '16 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun '16 Tiger37 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May '16 CrookedHillary 57
wow! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ayako Voisin 1

Buckhorn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhorn Mortgages