Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,712)

Showing posts 54,221 - 54,240 of65,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the current system, private entities of which you have limited control and influence with, called insurance companies, often make the decisions regarding standard of care. Under Obama-care, this relationship continues, more or less, maybe tweaked a little, but essentially the same.
The concern about death panels is misdirected. Its already here. Why tea party people cant see that is beyond me.
So the only difference is that there are tweaked death panels?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Reject the premise. I participate WITH government. Government is me (and you). It does not lord over me. At least in the way you perceive it lords over you. Wrong type of relationship.
Government isn't you, government tells you what you can't do.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes it does. sometimes not.
So its not necessary for government to support ethics and morals?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Government isn't you, government tells you what you can't do.
Government of the people, by the people, for the people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter that it was a case of mistaken identity, being belligerent isn't deserving of a gun to the face otherwise the dmv workers would have them in their faces daily.
case of mistaken identity? Why are you being stingy with the details. If they mistook you for a dangerous perp, then sounds like it was justified.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Black water was the because of government.
It was govt. outsourcing to the free market. A colossal failure. Some things are best left to the govt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is that everyone gets insurance, with no pre-existing exclusions and no lifelong caps. That alone is huge.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Death panels, metaphorically speaking of course, are not a new consequence of ACA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So its not necessary for government to support ethics and morals?
Government is relationships. Laws implement policy. To the extent certain policies are influenced by ethics and morals of the originators, then government supports certain ethics and morals. But it is not a necessary pre-condition, hence the separation of church and state. You can get ethics and morals from Sesame Street just as easy as from your version of the bible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter that it was a case of mistaken identity, being belligerent isn't deserving of a gun to the face otherwise the dmv workers would have them in their faces daily.
Being belligerent is usually not the smartest conduct with a police officer. You reap what you sow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Tangentially, on this topic, have you been hearing the bat-shit crazy stuff coming from Michelle "End-of-times" Bachman and Justice Antonin "the-devil-is-a-real-pers on" Scalia?
Scali
New stuff?

Scalia is hopeless. Cant wait until he gets busted in a restroom somewhere practicing his "wide stance".

Bachman is a cartoon.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't rape her. G-d made me do it. Like I said, a perverted idea of marriage.
rabbee: well guess who is in charge, of all the devils also? or are you one of those, that believe. the devil does not have to obey, G-D'S commands to thru them to all the devils?

and you still miss the point, that the woman must agree. and the few times this has happened, means it must be some special woman. and that G-D has already guided, the man and the woman to this point. it is not a random event, but a pre-planned event to take place.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Election fraud causes crooks to be elected to power.
rabbee: no need for election fraud, as long as the voters pray to: our father in washington, give us this day our daily hand outs from the hard worker to the lazy.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Democracy is veiled autocracy.
rabbee: and what makes you think, there are any democracies left in this whole world? if you even call the united states a democracy today, then you are a liar also.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Who are the so-called chosen people - the Japanese? The Zoroastrians? The Hindus? The Jews? The Christians? The Muslims? The Sikhs?- funnily, each religious group attempts to consider itself the "chosen people" by quoting its scripture or on account of egoism - an exercise in delusion and self-destruction.
rabbee: is there any particular reason, you left out joelanity?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Scientific research has proven that a global flood never took place and that Noah is a mythical character. LOL.
rabbee: well i guess, this is the reason. the world is going to have to scientifically watch, the water go pasteurize again in reproof.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Scholars believe that Noah was based on the mythical Mesopotamian figure Utnapishtim, who survived a Great Flood by building a boat and was promoted to Godhood for surviving. LOL.
rabbee: are these the same scholars, who think that obama is a good president? or the same scholars who claim, there is not proof that the pharaoh, had Moshe's name obliterated from every obelisk and tablet in egypt?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Religion is for retards and this G-d is worshipped by characterless perverts.
rabbee: well so far i am not impressed, with the main retard of your religion of joelanity either. your just jealous, that you can't get as many worshipers as obama.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So aren't people able to he moral and ethical without a government?
rabbee: well that is dependent on how, immoral your government actually is. the more immoral they are, the least likely is your chance escaping from them.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha
I used the popular phrase - "law of the jungle" to imply a lawless society where might is right.
rabbee: nah! depends on how much G-D, likes you. so joel your better off, with an idol government.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,221 - 54,240 of65,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buckhorn Discussions

Search the Buckhorn Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Wed Relaxing 231
Community education classes continue in April Apr 22 Jackie 3
No charges yet in deadly shooting (May '11) Apr 17 Silver 11
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Apr 17 Silver 43
New Mexico to receive new veterans cemeteries Apr 16 all well 1
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... Apr 5 Jackie 1
Santa Clara Police Officer Arrested (Feb '12) Apr 4 Peon 16
•••

High Wind Watch for Grant County was issued at April 24 at 3:31PM MDT