Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72039 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60249 Oct 11, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I feel that you want to Humo-r me.
Yes, Humo, you have a good sense of humor.
Voluntarist

United States

#60250 Oct 11, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Government of the people, by the people, for the people.
The government isn't of me or by me.
Voluntarist

United States

#60251 Oct 11, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text> case of mistaken identity? Why are you being stingy with the details. If they mistook you for a dangerous perp, then sounds like it was justified.
Well it wasn't a dangerous perp that they were looking for, so much for your theory.
Voluntarist

United States

#60252 Oct 11, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text> It was govt. outsourcing to the free market. A colossal failure. Some things are best left to the govt.
Problem was, the government was still involved.
Voluntarist

United States

#60253 Oct 11, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is that everyone gets insurance, with no pre-existing exclusions and no lifelong caps. That alone is huge.
Everyone gets insurance by force, you do know that everyones insurance is going up in price.
Voluntarist

United States

#60254 Oct 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Death panels, metaphorically speaking of course, are not a new consequence of ACA.
So why did liberals and he media run around and say that death panels dont exist and that's a conspiracy theory?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60255 Oct 11, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Eric ... lacks class and has very little decency.
Hugh--- Perfectly correct

Joel---He's also a born fanatic and a rabid Zionist - a foul subhuman type.

Hugh--- Disagree with the BORN and SUBHUMAN. Everything else seems correct

Joel--But, what Eric fails to understand is that in an open debate his arguments will easily be blown to bits and all his cult beliefs exposed as sheer nonsense and his talk about future Messiah shown as bullshit in view of the evolutionary movement of nature and being.

Hugh--- Blown to bits because he lacks intelligence plus many of his beliefs are FALSE.

Joel--Talk to Eric more on secular matters but don't encourage talk on his observant Jewish bull shit.

Hugh--- Is he capable?

Joel---Treat him like.. a filthy, brainless, fanatical rat of perverse ...makeup.

Hugh---I have no objection to those observations.
Joel---Anyway, let the riff raff do as he pleases since nothing is gonna change him....he's in self-destructive mode. LOL.

Hugh--- Nothing will change him because he embraces DARKNESS and filth.
ha ha ha

See, the problem with ERIC and FRIJOLES is lack of intelligence and perverse genes.

Besides, they're hardcore fanatics rooting for filth like Judaism, Zionism and Israel.

Frijoles says he has a Ph.D. in Science - I think he is a liar.

He can't even understand the most elementary questions in Math, Physics and Chem.

I find it hard to believe that Frijoles has a Ph.D. in a Science discipline. He's most probably lying. His knowledge of Math, Physics and Chem is zero, absolute zero. Even a Grade 9th student back here knows more Math and Science than Frijoles the Super-Dunce.

Frijoles is in his late 40s - maybe 48 or 49.

Frijoles has also been lying about being married to a woman - he could be married but not to a woman but to a man.

If at all Frijoles is married to a woman it must have been in the past for a brief period as a sham and the lady must have dumped him after finding out he's almost fully homosexual with hardly a trace of heterosexuality in him.

Frijoles is a full blown homosexual - no doubt about this.

His expressions like OUCH, GEEZ, BOO and some others are so effeminate - girls and effeminate homos use such words.

Frijoles is also lying that he has kids - first it was a 6 year old girl, then after a few months a 2 year old son and now an 18 year old and an 8 year old.

He has no kids and is in a live-in relationship with a man for sure.

He is the biggest proponent of gay rights here in view of his pronounced interest in young boys. Seeing my extra-handsome face and body he'll begin salivating. LOL.

Eric is a lawyer, no doubt about his claim but has little intelligence and zero conscience.

I fail to understand what kind of pleasure you derive from debating fools and bigots and Satan worshippers like Eric and Frijoles.

Begin a discussion on something intelligent where everyone can participate.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60256 Oct 11, 2013
VOLUNTARIST needs an urgent brain transplant. His IQ = 43. LOL.
Voluntarist

United States

#60257 Oct 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Being belligerent is usually not the smartest conduct with a police officer. You reap what you sow.
Well I can tell you that I have plenty of run ins with police and I size their minds up pretty well, sometimes they need to be put in their place.
Like the gang member with the tattoos in the cop costume that askd me for Id, I told him I needed his Id first.
Voluntarist

United States

#60258 Oct 11, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha
See, the problem with ERIC and FRIJOLES is lack of intelligence and perverse genes.
Besides, they're hardcore fanatics rooting for filth like Judaism, Zionism and Israel.
Frijoles says he has a Ph.D. in Science - I think he is a liar.
He can't even understand the most elementary questions in Math, Physics and Chem.
I find it hard to believe that Frijoles has a Ph.D. in a Science discipline. He's most probably lying. His knowledge of Math, Physics and Chem is zero, absolute zero. Even a Grade 9th student back here knows more Math and Science than Frijoles the Super-Dunce.
Frijoles is in his late 40s - maybe 48 or 49.
Frijoles has also been lying about being married to a woman - he could be married but not to a woman but to a man.
If at all Frijoles is married to a woman it must have been in the past for a brief period as a sham and the lady must have dumped him after finding out he's almost fully homosexual with hardly a trace of heterosexuality in him.
Frijoles is a full blown homosexual - no doubt about this.
His expressions like OUCH, GEEZ, BOO and some others are so effeminate - girls and effeminate homos use such words.
Frijoles is also lying that he has kids - first it was a 6 year old girl, then after a few months a 2 year old son and now an 18 year old and an 8 year old.
He has no kids and is in a live-in relationship with a man for sure.
He is the biggest proponent of gay rights here in view of his pronounced interest in young boys. Seeing my extra-handsome face and body he'll begin salivating. LOL.
Eric is a lawyer, no doubt about his claim but has little intelligence and zero conscience.
I fail to understand what kind of pleasure you derive from debating fools and bigots and Satan worshippers like Eric and Frijoles.
Begin a discussion on something intelligent where everyone can participate.
Frijoles just had a civil union with his long live in boyfriend and they adopted a child.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60260 Oct 11, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: well that is dependent on how, immoral your government actually is. the more immoral they are, the least likely is your chance escaping from them.
To be a leader involves immense moral and intellectual responsibilities because you're in control of people's lives and their mind-body well being.



The leaders should frame laws and rules that support sound values that're secular, just, humane, creative and enlightened and at the same time government officials should conduct themselves in a way that people can be proud of them and look up to them for inspiration.

If laws support perversions like legalizing porn or legalizing drugs or legalizing gay marriages or legalizing sex between 12 year olds, legalizing and providing contraception to teens, legalizing the teaching of sex and alternative sexuality to 7 year olds, or legalizing nudity in public places, legalizing guns and the like then well society sooner or latter gets influenced by these perverted laws and if at the same time the leaders are criminals, sex offenders, drug users, religious fanatics, wife abusers or homosexuals who live in with their boyfriends then the masses get the impression that perversion is legal and is indulged in by the ruling elite and so it's just fine for them to imitate or promote such distorted behavior.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60261 Oct 11, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Frijoles just had a civil union with his long live in boyfriend and they adopted a child.
Yes, Frijoles, the brainless fanatic, is homosexual and lives with his boyfriend.

Please introduce intelligent topics for discussion so that everyone can participate in the discussion.

Well, even retards like COR, Frijoles and others should be stimulated to think deeply.

Best Regards.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60262 Oct 11, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Like the gang member with the tattoos in the cop costume that askd me for Id, I told him I needed his Id first.
Hey there,

You'd better be careful since America is a seriously dysfunctional society where guns are legal and almost everyone owns one, most Americans suffer from nervous breakdowns or have serious psychiatric problems and besides the US is a most violent and promiscuous society with rampant drug use and the matter is made more complex by the thousands of human sacrifices undertaken by certain Jewish sects with full government knowledge on a regular basis (many high ranking intel and government officials participate in these barbaric rituals dedicated to G-d/Satan). Everything is out in the open. It's just that the law supports perversions, court rulings do the same and political leaders behave in a disgraceful manner that makes an impact on the people.

I would never want to settle down in the US given its near total perversion. I could study for a Ph.D. in the US at a top university in my chosen science discipline but I will never apply for citizenship.

So, stay safe and talk politely when confronted by the police or by ruffians.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60263 Oct 11, 2013
Hey Eric,

Where the fu-ck are you, braindead crook?

Praying to Satan in a shul?

LOL.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60264 Oct 11, 2013
Contraception is the best remedy to prevent unplanned pregnancies but of course I don't mean handing out condoms and birth control pills to teens.
Teens should be taught self-control and should be surrounded by adults with lofty moral standards. This discipline will help teens in their adult life by making them more thoughtful and more responsible citizens.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60267 Oct 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
The government isn't of me or by me.
Too bad for you, since you really don't have much of an option other than complaining for the rest of your life.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60268 Oct 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it wasn't a dangerous perp that they were looking for, so much for your theory.
- case of mistaken identity
- a belligerent suspect who refused to show his ID

Yea, I'd say the cop was well within reason to escalate the situation. You really think a private security force would have handled the situation better? You're lucky you didn't get your ass tazored.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60269 Oct 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone gets insurance by force, you do know that everyones insurance is going up in price.
Mine hasn't.
Voluntarist

United States

#60270 Oct 12, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
- case of mistaken identity
- a belligerent suspect who refused to show his ID
Yea, I'd say the cop was well within reason to escalate the situation. You really think a private security force would have handled the situation better? You're lucky you didn't get your ass tazored.
You are confusing the confrontations, the one at gun point wasn't where I was asked for I'd.

The I'D situation was because the gang member walked on private property and couldn't mind his business, there were 2 of them.
Had to tell him to summon his supervisor, sgt Gallagher.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60271 Oct 12, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
To be a leader involves immense moral and intellectual responsibilities because you're in control of people's lives and their mind-body well being.
The leaders should frame laws and rules that support sound values that're secular, just, humane, creative and enlightened and at the same time government officials should conduct themselves in a way that people can be proud of them and look up to them for inspiration.
If laws support perversions like legalizing porn or legalizing drugs or legalizing gay marriages or legalizing sex between 12 year olds, legalizing and providing contraception to teens, legalizing the teaching of sex and alternative sexuality to 7 year olds, or legalizing nudity in public places, legalizing guns and the like then well society sooner or latter gets influenced by these perverted laws and if at the same time the leaders are criminals, sex offenders, drug users, religious fanatics, wife abusers or homosexuals who live in with their boyfriends then the masses get the impression that perversion is legal and is indulged in by the ruling elite and so it's just fine for them to imitate or promote such distorted behavior.
rabbee: with great power comes either great humble responsibility or vain irresponsibility. you can please some of the people some of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time. but you cannot please all of the people all of the time.
but no matter what you do, your secularism is going to offend some religious group. secularism in all of it's demonic deceptions, does not bring justice to all. and will not please my CUSTOMER, in it's lacking in truth. any more than any, false religion will.
if you try to rule a whole world of liars, whether you do this with truth or lies, you are always going to have rebellions. there will always be, unhappy groups of liars to contend with. the world is not even interested in truth, but interested in vain lies favoring one or the other. they do not really give a damn about the common good, just their special hand-outs.
if you rule with lies, your going to have all the other liars against you. if you rule with truth, everyone will hate you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Making of "Ah Boys To Men 4" 7 hr Boon Teng Goh 1
News Couple recounts wilderness ordeal (Sep '09) Nov 12 bullwinkle 24
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Oct '17 Tony 631
Former deputy Michel Aguirre back in custody Sep '17 MR Gold 3
News New Silver City ordinance takes aim at excessiv... (Jan '11) Sep '17 Cookie123 13
News Letters to the editor (Aug '08) Aug '17 floatbeta 4
News Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 5

Buckhorn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhorn Mortgages