Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,378
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50937 Apr 19, 2013
Eric wrote:
----------
Now the research, which is on the internet for you to read except you are either too lazy or to biased, says that contrary to popular belief that Jews are a homogeneous group, the Jews have engaged in extensive intermarriage and intermixing.
ISN'T THAT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT? Researchers have DNA proof concerning the extensive intermarriage of Jews. Therefore, the Jews in Israel have as much racial mixing as anywhere else.
Dont worry - your exchanges have not been in vain. They were the source of much amusement when I read them.

I think that honestly, the Caribbean gentleman has some loose screws, in addition to being a ideologue.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50939 Apr 19, 2013
Eric---Now the research, which is on the internet for you to read except you are either too lazy or to biased, says that contrary to popular belief that Jews are a homogeneous group, the Jews have engaged in extensive intermarriage and intermixing. ISN'T THAT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT?

HughBe--- Simple Simon, as far as I am aware I introduced intermarriage into the equation and that was my initial contribution until your post to me on DISCRIMINATION.

Have you "forgotten", dear?

Let me remind you of YOUR words.

You Eric said-- The Brazilian person(Mariana) to whom we were speaking insisted that there were no cases of DISCRIMINATION and DISCRIMINATORY violence in Brazil......IF you WOULD have READ the RESEARCH like I ASKED YOU too, you would know that your statement is absolutely false

HughBe--- Hopefully, the matter that YOU were addressing was DISCRIMINATION given that is what you spoke about.

I responded to your post and said, I don't have to read the research I KNOW that such an assertion is FALSE.(Mariana's)

Eric--- Researchers have DNA proof concerning the extensive intermarriage of Jews. Therefore, the Jews in Israel have AS MUCH racial mixing as anywhere else.

HughBe--- Really? Based on past experiences, it is my hope that your men did not survey 50 persons and then make their proclamation. Having said that let me accept your report as true and I do so to facilitate the discussion.

I still maintain my original point i.e.I KNOW of a FACT that there is far GREATER mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel.

Question to you Eric, are you saying that I am wrong?

What is your understanding of the word GREATER in my words?

Does it tell you that there is no such mixing in Israel?

Quantify the racial intermarriage and mixing based on my use of the word GREATER.

Does greater mean 50% intermarriage? What percentage do YOU see in my GREATER?

Finally based on the title of the thread, "New DNA Science Research Confirms... Jews are NOT Descendants of Abraham." I would NEVER have guessed that DISCRIMINATION in Israel was addressed in the article bearing the same name.

When I visited the thread and tried to access the article it was no longer available and so I said "It is a pity that the story is no longer in the system i.e. available.". Now my post was not addressed to YOU or anyone else.

You inserted yourself and said, "Hugh Don't read the article. Read the research..."

YOU were NOT solicited, Eric. There is no justifiable reason for you to LIE and to falsely attribute things to me. STOP it, Judahite.

The LIE that I am speaking of is, "you asked about the article" and I NEVER did. I expressed regret that it was not available but that was not an invitation to anyone to LIE or otherwise.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50940 Apr 19, 2013
Oh Eric, tell me the percentage of interracial marriages in Israel and compare it to the Brazilian situation.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50941 Apr 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Quran is full of revised stories from the tanach, with no better proof that they have the correct version than the tanach. Therefore the Quran has no special level of credibility as compared to the tanach.
That stones in the glass house thing again
Revised stories of TANAKH? Revised by some one who did not know how to read or how to write and was taught by no one?

This is very brilliant of you. Shall I offer another apology to you?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50942 Apr 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously can't count to zero. You still haven't answered my question.
You need count to zero? You are just great!!
Voluntarist

United States

#50943 Apr 19, 2013
http://www.infowars.com/boston-bomber-was-con...

Boston Bomber
Controlled by FBI

Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, the mother of
Boston bombing suspects Dzhokar and
Tamerlan Tsarnaev , said Friday that
her eldest son Tamerlan was under the
control of the FBI.
“He was controlled by the FBI, like for
three, five years,” she told Russia
Today during an interview.”They
knew what my son was doing, they
knew what actions and what sites on
the Internet he was going [to], they
used to come…and talk to me…they
were telling me that he was really a
serious leader and they were afraid of
him.”
“How could this happen?…They were
controlling every step of him, and they
are telling today that this is a terrorist
attack,” she added.
The FBI is notorious for recruiting and
framing terrorist patsies. A report
compiled by Mother Jones and the
Investigative Reporting Program at the
University of California-Berkley found
that of the 158 prosecutions carried
out on terrorism charges since 9/11, 49
defendants participated in plots that
were arranged by FBI agent
provocateurs.
“They’re creating crimes to solve
crimes so they can claim a victory in
the war on terror,” explained Martin
Stolar, a lawyer who represented a
suspect involved in a New York City
bombing plot contrived by FBI agents.
According to Business Insider , the FBI
will soon make public its relationship
with Tsarnaeva. A spokesperson would
not confirm or deny that the agency
had any previous contact.
On Friday afternoon, however, Mother
Jones reported the FBI has already
admitted they interviewed Tsarnaev
two years ago, according to CBS News.
“The agency conducted the interview
at the request of a so-far unnamed
foreign government, CBS says, to see if
the elder Tsarnaev had any extremist
ties — but their search turned up
none,” writes Hannah Levintova .
Gray

Richmond, VA

#50944 Apr 19, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your medication, I DID NOT ask YOU about any RESEARCH. STOP your LYING.
I responded to the claim of the Brazilian. I said I did NOT need to read the research as I am aware that the claim was false.
Go rest.
Have you ALWAYS been so violently repulsed by factual Research.

Perhaps you'd like to disprove it......no one else can, so give it a try, genius!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#50945 Apr 20, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ALWAYS been so violently repulsed by factual Research.
Perhaps you'd like to disprove it......no one else can, so give it a try, genius!
Gray take your jihadist hate speech and shove it. Join the rest of America and celebrate the capture of another violent Islamofascist.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50946 Apr 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Quran is full of revised stories from the tanach, with no better proof that they have the correct version than the tanach. Therefore the Quran has no special level of credibility as compared to the tanach.
That stones in the glass house thing again
rabbee: yeah i just hate, editorials too. especially when the caption is - this in no way, reflects what is actually said by G-D.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50948 Apr 20, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ALWAYS been so violently repulsed by factual Research.
Perhaps you'd like to disprove it......no one else can, so give it a try, genius!
Gray Gray, tell me the percentage of interracial marriages in Israel and compare it to the Brazilian situation.

Before you do so, I shall repeat myself by saying based on MY general knowledge the level of interracial marriages in Brazil are far greater than Israel.

Now prove me wrong.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#50949 Apr 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Eric---Now the research, which is on the internet for you to read except you are either too lazy or to biased, says that contrary to popular belief that Jews are a homogeneous group, the Jews have engaged in extensive intermarriage and intermixing. ISN'T THAT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT?
HughBe--- Simple Simon, as far as I am aware I introduced intermarriage into the equation and that was my initial contribution until your post to me on DISCRIMINATION.
Have you "forgotten", dear?
Let me remind you of YOUR words. yada yada yada
AWWWWW. Poor Baby Huey. Poor Baby Huey is throwing another tantrum because he is trying to cover up that he mis spoke. It' time to change his dipee, give him a warm bottle, give him a blankie and put him down for his nap.

Gray

Powhatan, VA

#50950 Apr 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Gray Gray, tell me the percentage of interracial marriages in Israel and compare it to the Brazilian situation.
Before you do so, I shall repeat myself by saying based on MY general knowledge the level of interracial marriages in Brazil are far greater than Israel.
Now prove me wrong.
I don't doubt that you're right.

My point is only that Israel is NOT inhabited by a native Levantine population and therefore has no right to steal land from Native Palestinians.

Native Palestinians deserve to have their land back or compensation; at least to pre '67 borders before there can be peace in the region.

Because racist sadism is rewarded in Israel, the country attracts KKK types from around the world

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50951 Apr 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Oh Eric, tell me the percentage of interracial marriages in Israel and compare it to the Brazilian situation.
Why do you consider interracial marriages an inverse indicator of discrimination? Where is the empirical justification for that notion?

Note - the term empirical. I am not interested in theories.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50952 Apr 21, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't doubt that you're right.
My point is only that Israel is NOT inhabited by a native Levantine population and therefore has no right to steal land from Native Palestinians.
Native Palestinians deserve to have their land back or compensation; at least to pre '67 borders before there can be peace in the region.
Because racist sadism is rewarded in Israel, the country attracts KKK types from around the world
I am puzzled by your remark considering that by the rule of law, the land allocation system is rooted in the historical Ottoman administration, and that most, if not all, Jewish Israel was in fact purchased from the Ottomans. Go back and review the history of the region, it did not start with Arafat, who admittedly created the notion of Palestinian peoplehood 100 years later.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50953 Apr 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The mistakes people allege in Quran are no mistakes. They are different from OT or NT books, but on these occasions, the mere authenticity of older scriptures come into question.
The "defects" in Quran are only from our assumptions, while those in OT and NT books are real and hard to explain.
And we see apologies like "Copying error" or Variant Readings and Errata etc. added in footnotes, to common readers they do not mean much, but to a scholar they carry lots of meanings.
Then please explain how the story of Isaac in the tanakh is historically incorrect but that the Quranic version is correct. Please supply the objective historical data or acclaimed studies that support your notions.

Like I said, its the glass house/stones thing again.

I never said MY version was correct - what I am saying is that you can not claim your version is correct either - making your superiority argument fruitless.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50954 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Then please explain how the story of Isaac in the tanakh is historically incorrect but that the Quranic version is correct. Please supply the objective historical data or acclaimed studies that support your notions.
Like I said, its the glass house/stones thing again.
I never said MY version was correct - what I am saying is that you can not claim your version is correct either - making your superiority argument fruitless.
rabbee: well first of all i believe, HisName is Yeetzak. so all your versions that say issac, are histerically, historically, factually, delusionally wrong.

and no! i do not believe it is G-D, WHO lied when THEY gave TheTorah to Moshe. no matter how much you all lie, to make it look like G-D lied.

and whether your muslem or not, i really resent you all calling G-D a liar, with your delusional lies.

i believe that what G-D, precisely recorded in TheTorah, is truly what actually happened. and that TheTorah is the only accounting, directly from G-D given to anyone. as i have direct assurance from G-D, about the maintained Torah Scroll.

and that everything that happened the last two Torot times. is all exactly happening again, as reported by G-D to us all here in TheStory of TheResurrected Physical Creation just again.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50955 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Then please explain how the story of Isaac in the tanakh is historically incorrect but that the Quranic version is correct. Please supply the objective historical data or acclaimed studies that support your notions.

Like I said, its the glass house/stones thing again.

I never said MY version was correct - what I am saying is that you can not claim your version is correct either - making your superiority argument fruitless.
Ans.

Any story is "historically correct or incorrect" is not the subject of Quran. You should ask historians about it.

What is difference between Biblical Version and Quranic version can be seen when you place them side by side and make a comparative study.

Quran says very little about Isaac and Jacob, I recommend the story of Prophet Joseph which is mentioned in Genesis Ch.37 to Ch.50 and Chapter 12 (YOUSUF) of Quran.

This is the only case in Quran, where full story is told at one place, so it is easy for comparative study.

You place them side by side and see where are similarities and differences between the two versions and what they convey.

In fact I have written a monograph on this very subject, which you can find at following link

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13596413/

I know about living in Glass houses, so do not have any hesitation in throwing stones at us.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50956 Apr 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Any story is "historically correct or incorrect" is not the subject of Quran. You should ask historians about it.
What is difference between Biblical Version and Quranic version can be seen when you place them side by side and make a comparative study.
Quran says very little about Isaac and Jacob, I recommend the story of Prophet Joseph which is mentioned in Genesis Ch.37 to Ch.50 and Chapter 12 (YOUSUF) of Quran.
This is the only case in Quran, where full story is told at one place, so it is easy for comparative study.
You place them side by side and see where are similarities and differences between the two versions and what they convey.
In fact I have written a monograph on this very subject, which you can find at following link
http://www.scribd.com/doc/13596413/
I know about living in Glass houses, so do not have any hesitation in throwing stones at us.
You are backpedaling

"The mistakes people allege in Quran are no mistakes. They are different from OT or NT books, but on these occasions, the mere authenticity of older scriptures come into question..."

You made a claim regarding authenticity

I asked you to back it up with OBJECTIVE proof.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50957 Apr 22, 2013
Where is that pervert from the island?
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#50958 Apr 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Where is that pervert from the island?
throwing a tantrum, probably

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) 7 hr Insect Trust 30
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 11 FEDUPw-dumb-mean-... 45
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 5 Yes 11
Review: High Country Collision Specialist Jul '14 Jeff 1
Hall retires from magistrate judge post (Dec '10) Jul '14 Jim Spainhower 9
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
•••

Flood Watch for Grant County was issued at September 17 at 11:48PM MDT

•••
•••
•••

Buckhorn Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Buckhorn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Buckhorn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buckhorn
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••