Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,264)

Showing posts 45,261 - 45,280 of68,158
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

ATF

By the way, we have been through this before

Thank you for demonstrating your inabilities once again
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Survey Finds Most Republicans Seek Action on Climate Change
http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/03/...
In a recent survey of Republicans and Republican-leaning Independents conducted by the Center for Climate Change Communication (4C) at George Mason University, a majority of respondents (62 percent) said they feel America should take steps to address climate change. More than three out of four survey respondents (77 percent) said the United States should use more renewable energy sources, and of those, most believe that this change should begin immediately.
When God creates a new heaven and a new earth all these problems will be solved. Global warming, the ozone layer, everything

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>When God creates a new heaven and a new earth all these problems will be solved. Global warming, the ozone layer, everything
and where will we be in this grand scheme?

I all for the advance of geological processes. As long as I dont have be living in them.

Unfortunately for us, climate change IS here, and we are living in it. So what shall we do? Shall we try to restrict emissions so we dont drive ourselves into extinction? Or allow unrestrained emissions and let ourselves go extinct? Which do you prefer?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

you think?
Hi Papa.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and where will we be in this grand scheme?
I all for the advance of geological processes. As long as I dont have be living in them.
Unfortunately for us, climate change IS here, and we are living in it. So what shall we do? Shall we try to restrict emissions so we dont drive ourselves into extinction? Or allow unrestrained emissions and let ourselves go extinct? Which do you prefer?
The earth will be renewed or recreated. The righteous will be in heaven and the wicked in hell. "The meek will inherit the earth."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The earth will be renewed or recreated. The righteous will be in heaven and the wicked in hell. "The meek will inherit the earth."
You didnt answer my question

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Papa.
I am not communicating with you until you desist posting prejudicial content about my religion or people.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

HUGH dear,

Where are you, dear?

Are you a drunkard?

Your pal,

Sweet Joel.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I am not communicating with you until you desist posting prejudicial content about my religion or people.
You're so unintelligent, immature, unjust and fanatical.

Grow up, Papa.

If you're so touchy about Judaism and Jews and Israel, then is posting unfavorable comments about other religions and communities fine with you?

If you're so sensitive about criticism, why bother coming online?

When have you rushed to defend other faiths and non-Jewish people?

Please remember that I'm a free thinker, on a very high plane of intellect and poise and hold no brief for any religion, cult, community, scripture, nation or prophet.

I am not here to pamper anyone's ego or suck up to his parochial beliefs.

I am here to expose the rot, superstition and evil in every religion, nation, tribe, prophet, scripture, philosophy and science.

I find you adorable in many ways.

Lots of Love and best regards,

Joel (your son)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Consciousness is the only reality!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
One God?
By which name? Jehovah? Elohim? YHVH?
Perhaps you missed the prophets speaking of a Messiah?
I am a KARAITE who believes Jeshua is the Messiah.
If you believe Jesus is the messiah, you worship a dead god and an idol. You obviously don't have a good understanding of the Hebrew scriptures and have ignored the prophets. Name one prophecy that Jesus fulfilled, just one?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You didnt answer my question
God will not allow us to go extinct. There is a saying in the NT which probably comes from the old, "...except those days be shortened there should no flesh be saved alive" This occurred almost 30 years ago when God the Messiah ended the cold war. This was accomplished by 2 speeches, the first fulfilled Zech. 6:1-8 "...these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country" If you're old enough to remember, the USSR had just shot down the Korean civilian airliner 007 and the whole world was down on them. We were right on the verge of all out global, nuclear warfare, Reagan took the credit for this but it was because of him that we were so close to complete annihilation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text> God will not allow us to go extinct. There is a saying in the NT which probably comes from the old, "...except those days be shortened there should no flesh be saved alive" This occurred almost 30 years ago when God the Messiah ended the cold war. This was accomplished by 2 speeches, the first fulfilled Zech. 6:1-8 "...these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country" If you're old enough to remember, the USSR had just shot down the Korean civilian airliner 007 and the whole world was down on them. We were right on the verge of all out global, nuclear warfare, Reagan took the credit for this but it was because of him that we were so close to complete annihilation.
If GOd will not allow us to go extinct, why is letting us go extinct?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If GOd will not allow us to go extinct, why is letting us go extinct?
"The wicked is reserved to the day of destruction, they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath. It's all part of the plan. The Lord is a God of second chances and will plead with all flesh. It aint over til it's over and that's when we die and we'll be judged. It may very well be that there will be no more humans, just angels but I don't think so, the angels will also inhabit the earth

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>"The wicked is reserved to the day of destruction, they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath. It's all part of the plan. The Lord is a God of second chances and will plead with all flesh. It aint over til it's over and that's when we die and we'll be judged. It may very well be that there will be no more humans, just angels but I don't think so, the angels will also inhabit the earth
Would you please stop the bible babbling for a minute and address the question?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
I believe you might be alluding to "thou shalt not MURDER" or as it is said in the native text
"Lo t'ratzach"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_k...
You shall not murder sometimes translated as You shall not kill, KJV Thou shalt not kill (LXX &#959;&#8016; &#966;&#959;&#957; &#949;&#973;&#963; &#949;&#953;&#962; , translating Hebrew &#1500;&#1465;&#14 88; &#1514;&#1460;&#14 68;&#1512;&#1456;& #1510;&#1464;&#1495; lo tir&#7779;a&#7717;), is a moral imperative included as one of the Ten Commandments in the Torah,[1] specifically Exodus 20:13 and Deuteronomy 5:17.
The imperative is against unlawful killing resulting in bloodguilt. The Hebrew Bible contains numerous prohibitions against unlawful killing, but also allows for justified killing in the context of warfare, capital punishment, and self-defense.
So a drone killing of an innocent child is justified under the auspices of war?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
http://www.truthortradition.co m/modules.php?file=article &name=News&sid=225
Ratsach, like many other words, has a wide range of meaning, and thus its meaning in a particular verse must be determined from both the immediate and remoter contexts. Thankfully, the Bible has a lot to say about murder, manslaughter, the execution of criminals and killing in war, and it is easy to tell by studying all the verses on the subject that the Sixth Commandment means not to take a life unjustly. Bible commentators are not confused by the commandment,“You shall not kill.” Maxie Dunnam wrote about the Sixth Commandment in the Mastering the Old Testament commentary on Exodus:
According to Genesis 9:6, this commandment did not prohibit the death penalty. It is obvious in the Old Testament that this [Sixth Commandment] was not a prohibition against all killing, only unauthorized killing.[1]
Because the Bible has clear teaching on murder and manslaughter, and because saying,“You shall not kill,” confuses people about killing in self-defense, in war and the execution of criminals, most modern versions properly translate ratsach in the Sixth Commandment as “murder.” For example:
New King James Version: You shall not murder.
Revised English Bible: Do not commit murder.
New International Version: You shall not murder.
New American Standard Bible: You shall not murder.
New Revised Standard Version: You shall not murder.
Amplified Bible: You shall not commit murder.
New English Bible: You shall not commit murder.
Tanakh (Jewish Publication Society): You shall not murder.
The above versions of the Bible were produced by teams of scholars with differing theological backgrounds, including Protestant, Anglican, Roman Catholic, Orthodox, and Jewish scholars. It should be clear from the evidence that the Sixth Commandment is not about the death penalty, but about unjust killing, that is, murder.
"unauthorized killing" implies that killing could be authorized, by who?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So a drone killing of an innocent child is justified under the auspices of war?
Please be more specific. Is there an incident in mind?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please stop the bible babbling for a minute and address the question?
People will never go extinct, all those in heaven will live forever. That is the purpose of life, to live. God created mankind because she was lonely and she wants everybody to live beyond this short earthly life in heaven forever. Angels are immortal.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Consciousness is the only reality!
I've had many dreams where I know I'm dreaming and I'll say to someone in the dream, "This is a dream" or "I'm dreaming". That is the ultimate consciousness, knowing that you're unconscious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,261 - 45,280 of68,158
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Buckhorn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Buckhorn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••