Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
40,081 - 40,100 of 68,368 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was more talking about USA (I knew you would be slow at the uptake, Celtic Pagan Priests are not known for their high IQ s). USA for most of its history of 200 years has also been following "false gods" (as per your Celtic pagan standards)
Silly child, the USA is a secular nation. While many of the people in it follow follow a false god (either Jesus or Mohammud) the "nation" does not worship any God at all.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I shall be taking a break, now.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

HughBe wrote:
I shall be taking a break, now.
Don't let the door hit you in the tush on the way out. It would cause you to expel more of the drek that you have been spewing.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
No Rabbee I did not know and I would not be surprised given that the Israelites who left Egypt were AFRICANS. They were born in Africa and as a people lived there for hundreds of years.
It is an INCONVIENT fact for some but they will have to "CORRECT" this aspect of history.
rabbee: well it does not say, who all the multitudes were that left egypt. but most certainly by then, they were all egyptian - african born.

but do not believe that, was the emphasis for the lessons. since i believe the lessons, were about how true they were or were-not. and the effects of this, true or not true relationship as seen by G-D.

since to me, it is not a matter of where anyone is born. but is a matter of how true, or not true to G-D all are. i think it is wrong, to judge any one by race creed, color, wealth or non-wealth.

i only have, the one standard to go by: whether you are true or not true to G-D here in TheStory of Creation. and everyone and thing i judge, is to be only by the one standard. i don't even want to get into, comparing one against the other.

using one corrupt standard, to judge another corrupted standard is wronfull hyprocricy. this story is not about, how true i am to any of you or your grandmother of all. it is about how true, to G-D i or anyone else can be.

not what i or anyone else wants from me, but for what G-D wants for me. i do not want to please the world any more, i only want to please G-D. which has proven to be, far less difficult. than trying fit, into this insane world.

the world shall always fail, trying to please each other. as it is impossible, to please everyone with the devils. this way all my energy, is devoted to pleasing G-D. even though i am only, half the jesus* i used to be. cause the other half, ran away.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, the USA is a secular nation. While many of the people in it follow follow a false god (either Jesus or Mohammud) the "nation" does not worship any God at all.
rabbee: for over 150 years, that was not true. you are only talking about, recient developments. as the government has established their religion of the subtle beasts, against G-D. which is in violation, of the us constitution.

the term freedom of religion in the constitution, is not meant to protect the G-Dless or the pretend g-dly. your personal history of, this nation is flawed. and simply, not true.

and i seriously doubt you have, read the preamble of your state or commonwealths constitution, more or less the us constitution or any other state. so don't tell me this used to be, a secular nation from concieption for about the next 200 years. or that it was ever intended, by the forefathers to become a secular nation.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: for over 150 years, that was not true. you are only talking about, recient developments. as the government has established their religion of the subtle beasts, against G-D. which is in violation, of the us constitution.
the term freedom of religion in the constitution, is not meant to protect the G-Dless or the pretend g-dly. your personal history of, this nation is flawed. and simply, not true.
and i seriously doubt you have, read the preamble of your state or commonwealths constitution, more or less the us constitution or any other state. so don't tell me this used to be, a secular nation from concieption for about the next 200 years. or that it was ever intended, by the forefathers to become a secular nation.
Well, if you really want to know the truth, America was in fact founded as a PAGAN nation. Here is the proof:
http://www.nobeliefs.com/pagan.htm

To quote one small part of the site...
Note also that the Declaration says, "their Creator," not "our Creator." This implies that everyone has a unique creator instead of a universal "our" creator (A Judeo-christian god). "Their Creator" could mean several things. It could mean a personal pagan god (as often seen in pagan societies who's members worship their own personal god). It could mean their parents, who provided them with their life, rights, and their ability to achieve happiness. It could also mean whatever natural or physical laws created them. "Their Creator" implies everything but a Judeo-christian god.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you really want to know the truth, America was in fact founded as a PAGAN nation. Here is the proof:
http://www.nobeliefs.com/pagan.htm
To quote one small part of the site...
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry the the word Creator, is singular not plural. sorry to hear about your, word and comprehension difficulties. cause it definitly, does not say their creators. your alleged proof, is ficticious and filled with fantacy thinking...

California 1879, Preamble. We, the People of the State of California, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom.

now try to weasel out of that one. and all of the rest of the states are very simular. with the commonweath of virgina, being radically different. because it, actually mentions jesus christ. which would be, even harder to ignore.

now do you really, want me to list all of the preambles to every state and commonwealth. for you to try and denounce, this nation and every state and commonwealth is based on G-D.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry the the word Creator, is singular not plural. sorry to hear about your, word and comprehension difficulties. cause it definitly, does not say their creators. your alleged proof, is ficticious and filled with fantacy thinking...
And this is exactly why I have to constantly tell the xians that they need to read things IN CONTEXT. Did you actually go and read the web site, or just the little excerpt that I posted? The excerpt is not the totality of the argument. But then, neither does your counter hold any water. As it stated, it can just as legitimately refer to an individual Pagan God, different for each group of people as to any one over all Deity.
California 1879, Preamble. We, the People of the State of California, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom.
now try to weasel out of that one. and all of the rest of the states are very simular. with the commonweath of virgina, being radically different. because it, actually mentions jesus christ. which would be, even harder to ignore.
now do you really, want me to list all of the preambles to every state and commonwealth. for you to try and denounce, this nation and every state and commonwealth is based on G-D.
Yes, they were all written by fallible humans, prone to the hubris of assuming that their way was the only way. If we wander through the constitutions of various Mideastern countries, we would see references to Allah, but that still doesn't make Islam true.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Alabama 1901, Preamble. We the people of the State of Alabama, invoking the favor and guidance of Almighty God, do ordain and establish the following Constitution.
Alaska 1956, Preamble. We, the people of Alaska, grateful to God and to those who founded our nation and pioneered this great land…
Arizona 1911, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Arizona, grateful to Almighty God for our liberties, do ordain this Constitution…
Arkansas 1874, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Arkansas, grateful to Almighty God for the privilege of choosing our own form of government…
Colorado 1876, Preamble. We, the people of Colorado, with profound reverence for the Supreme Ruler of Universe.
Connecticut 1818, Preamble. The People of Connecticut, acknowledging with gratitude the good Providence of God in permitting them to enjoy.
Delaware 1897, Preamble. Through Divine Goodness all men have, by nature, the rights of worshipping and serving their Creator according to the dictates of their consciences.
Florida 1885, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Florida, grateful to Almighty God for our constitutional liberty, establish this Constitution…
Georgia 1777, Preamble. We, the people of Georgia, relying upon protection and guidance of Almighty God, do ordain and establish this Constitution…
Hawaii 1959, Preamble. We, the people of Hawaii, Grateful for Divine Guidance…establish this Constitution.
Idaho 1889, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Idaho, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, to secure its blessings.
Illinois 1870, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Illinois, grateful to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy and looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors.
Indiana 1851, Preamble. We, the People of the State of Indiana, grateful to Almighty God for the free exercise of the right to chose our form of government.
Iowa 1857, Preamble. We, the People of the State of Iowa, grateful to the Supreme Being for the blessings hitherto enjoyed, and feeling our…dependence on Him for a continuation of these blessings establish this Constitution
Kansas 1859, Preamble. We, the people of Kansas, grateful to Almighty God for our civil and religious privileges establish this Constitution.
Kentucky 1891, Preamble. We, the people of the Commonwealth are grateful to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties…
Louisiana 1921, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Louisiana, grateful to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties we enjoy.
Maine 1820, Preamble. We the People of Maine acknowledging with grateful hearts the goodness of…the Sovereign Ruler of the Universe in affording us an opportunity ... and imploring His aid and direction.
Maryland 1776, Preamble. We, the people of the state of Maryland, grateful to Almighty God for our civil and religious liberty…
Massachusetts 1780, Preamble. We...the people of Massachusetts, acknowledging with grateful hearts, the goodness of the Great Legislator of the Universe…in the course of His Providence, an opportunity and devoutly imploring His direction…
Michigan 1908, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Michigan, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of freedom establish this Constitution
Minnesota 1857, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Minnesota, grateful to God for our civil and religious liberty, and desiring to perpetuate its blessings:
Mississippi1890, Preamble. We, the people of Mississippi in convention assembled, grateful to Almighty God, and invoking His blessing on our work.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

but wait there's more:
Missouri 1845, Preamble. We, the people of Missouri, with profound reverence for the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, and grateful for His goodness…establish this Constitution…

Montana 1889, Preamble. We, the people of Montana, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of liberty establish this Constitution

Nebraska 1875, Preamble. We, the people, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom .. establish this Constitution.

Nevada 1864, Preamble. We the people of the State of Nevada, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom establish this Constitution…

New Hampshire 1792, Part I. Art. I. Sec. V. Every individual has a natural and unalienable right to worship God according to the dictates of his own conscience.

New Jersey 1844, Preamble. We, the people of the State of New Jersey, grateful to Almighty God for civil and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors.

New Mexico 1911, Preamble. We, the People of New Mexico, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of liberty

New York 1846, Preamble. We, the people of the State of New York, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, in order to secure its blessings.

North Carolina 1868, Preamble. We the people of the State of North Carolina grateful to Almighty God, the Sovereign Ruler of Nations, for our civil, political, and religious liberties, and acknowledging our dependence upon Him for the continuance of those…

North Dakota 1889, Preamble. We, the people of North Dakota, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of civil and religious liberty, do ordain

Ohio 1852, Preamble. We the people of the state of Ohio, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, to secure its blessings and to promote our common

Oklahoma 1907, Preamble. Invoking the guidance of Almighty God, in order to secure and perpetuate the blessings of liberty…establish this…

Oregon 1857, Bill of Rights, Article I. Section 2. All men shall be secure in the Natural right, to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their consciences…

Pennsylvania 1776, Preamble. We, the people of Pennsylvania, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of civil and religious liberty, and humbly invoking His guidance

Rhode Island 1842, Preamble. We the People of the State of Rhode Island grateful to Almighty God for the civil and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing

South Carolina 1778, Preamble. We, the people of he State of South Carolina grateful to God for our liberties, do ordain and establish this Constitution.

South Dakota 1889, Preamble. We, the people of South Dakota, grateful to Almighty God for our civil and religious liberties…

Tennessee 1796, Art. XI.III. That all men have a natural and indefeasible right to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their conscience.

Texas 1845, Preamble. We the People of the Republic of Texas, acknowledging with gratitude, the grace and beneficence of God.

Utah 1896, Preamble. Grateful to Almighty God for life and liberty, we establish this Constitution.

Vermont 1777, Preamble. Whereas all government ought to…enable the individuals who compose it to enjoy their natural rights, and other blessings which the Author of Existence has bestowed on man…

Virginia 1776, Bill of Rights, XVI…Religion, or the Duty which we owe our Creator…can be directed only by Reason…and that it is the mutual duty of all to practice Christian Forbearance, Love and Charity towards each other
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

but wait there is still more:
Washington 1889, Preamble. We the People of the State of Washington, grateful to the Supreme Ruler of the Universe for our liberties, do ordain this Constitution

West Virginia 1872, Preamble. Since through Divine Providence we enjoy the blessings of civil, political and religious liberty, we, the people of West Virginia reaffirm our faith in and constant reliance upon God…

Wisconsin 1848, Preamble. We, the people of Wisconsin, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, domestic tranquility

Wyoming 1890, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Wyoming…grateful to God for our civil, political, and religious liberties…establish this Constitution.

now try and tell me, after this. this nation was founded on the lie of secularism. and that the federal courts are not wrong. with more than 2/3rds of the states, giving ratified reverence to G-D. which means it is automaticly, the law of the land.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Do I need to repost my comments from above?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

and not one state or commonwealth, recognizing all-h or muhammed.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Liam R wrote:
Do I need to repost my comments from above?
rabbee: no! i already know your, form of fantacy lying all too well. your two cents, is not even worth two cents. as i am not even sorry if G-D'S real Son, adam has embarassed you. and i no longer care, if you cannot accept me as TheHisSon of G-D. precisely here again, exactly like it says in TheTorah.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

<quoted text>
rabbee: no! i already know your, form of fantacy lying all too well. your two cents, is not even worth two cents. as i am not even sorry if G-D'S real Son, adam has embarassed you. and i no longer care, if you cannot accept me as TheHisSon of G-D. precisely here again, exactly like it says in TheTorah.
Silly child, it is way too much fun to use only the truth in my posts. Lies are too easily discovered.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted textSTOP the LIE that Jews don't believe in Christ. This is BS taught by the overlords who enslave the MINDS and MONOPOLIZE the lives of the Jewish people.
Hughbe preaching in public

http://exclaim.ca/images/up-3paul.jpg
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about the "past" USA where people wrote on their Dollar Bill... "In God We trust"

Was it a false god or a true God in which they trusted?

I told you that Celtic Pagan Priests are not known for their high IQ s!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Lecture 8 practice Based on the Teachings of Prophet Mohammad

Part-51

Lecture 8. Practice Based on the Teachings of Prophet Muhammad

Introduction:

Dear friends! Today’s talk marks the end of our month-long meetings. As you know, it is the eighth meeting of this series. I had intended to present to you at least the essential aspects of Islam in my last two speeches but it seems that a lot more time is needed to do justice to the subject. However, to sum up let us return to the basics of which the first principle is the Oneness of God. All heavenly religions, before the coming of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him), had originally brought the message of the Oneness of God and called to His worship alone.

God’s Personality and attributes:

Let us analyze the basic factors that caused the misunderstanding of this principle and subsequently led their followers to error. The first reason is giving God a physical likeness, a personification; the second, giving His attributes a separate and permanent entity; and the third that they were confused by the limitless manifestations of His Power of creation.

Prophet Muhammad’s Message removes the doubts and clears the misunderstandings and leaves no doubt about the purpose of man’s creation and his relation to God and the universe created by Him.

Images of God:

Let’s first consider the use of images to portray God and man’s relation with God by the followers of earlier religions. They invented likenesses and similitude’s for God. Very soon the idea of God disappeared and His likenesses or symbols took His place. Later, this imagery was given a concrete shape and idols began to be worshipped instead of God.

One of Allah’s attributes is affection and love for His creatures. Allah’s Love and Mercy to His servants was personified in the image of a woman. Among the Aryans a woman symbolizes the tenderness of emotions, a mother’s love for her child. Therefore, Allah’s relation with mankind was shown as the goddess of love. So Allah’s love was given the shape of the mother.

In certain other Hindu sects this love was shown in images depicting a woman’s love for her man. Devoted ‘fakirs’ began to wear a sari and bracelets, to depict their devotion to God, like a devoted wife’s love for her husband.

In the ancient Greek and Roman society God is seen as a female.

God as a Father:

The Semite nations considered it improper to talk about their women folk in public. With them the father is the head of the family. In the ancient ruins of Babylon and Assyria, God is shown as a male figure. The early vision of God with the Israelites is the father, and the angels and human beings are his offspring.

Later, only the Children of Israel are considered to be God’s children. In certain old scriptures of the Israelites the relation between God and mankind is shown like that of man and wife, to the extent that the Israelites and Jerusalem are regarded to be God’s wives.

Among the Christians the metaphor of father and son came literally to mean father and son. The ancient Arabs had a similar attitude. Allah was considered to be the father while the angels were the daughters.

However, Islam has dismissed all such ideas, similitude, metaphors and idioms. It has declared in the clearest of terms that God is One and Only and: Nothing is like Him.(Chp.42:Vrs. 11)

This one little verse has shaken all forms of polytheism to its root. A very short Surah of the holy Quran removes all misconceptions of man about God. According to the holy Book: Say,“The truth is that Allah is One.[112:2] Allah is Besought of all, needing none.[112:3] He neither begot anyone, nor was he begotten.[112:4] And equal to Him has never been any one.”(Chp.112; Vrs.1-4)

(Contd.)
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Through this shortest of surahs of the holy Quran emerges the purest and clearest concept of the Oneness of God. It leaves absolutely no chance for any form of polytheism to mar the Islamic Faith, based on the Oneness of Allah.

(Contd.)
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

http://www.salon.com/2012/11/27/goper_tea_par...

A Republican lawmaker in Idaho has picked up on a half-baked proposal floated by the founder of Tea Party Nation, which promises a last-ditch possibility that Mitt Romney could be elected.

It began with Judson Phillips of TPN, who explained on World Net Daily last week that there is still hope for Romney, if 17 of the 24 states that voted for him decline to participate in the Electoral College on December 17.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buckhorn Discussions

Search the Buckhorn Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: High Country Collision Specialist 2 hr Jeff 1
Hall retires from magistrate judge post (Dec '10) Tue Jim Spainhower 9
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Tue Duh 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 13 troll 23
Review: 180 Trade And Pawn Jul 13 mar bear 2
Passion fruit: Sweet, tasty watermelon may be h... (Jul '08) Jun 24 Carroll 16
Mexico City to give out Viagra to men 70 and older (Nov '08) Jun 23 Nealy 82
•••
•••