Historic Buckhorn Saloon is back in business

May 27, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Silver City Sun-News

The historic Buckhorn Saloon reopened Wednesday night with a new kitchen, a new management team, and a new menu.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Susan says

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

It's delicious; the renovations are beautiful; the Buck starts here!
Blue

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

Hey foo...you just stepped on some big toes. All you do is talk crap about people you don't even know. How long have you been here???You need to take care of you own business and have a little more quality customer care service from you and your "employees" and quit putting everyone down..Are'nt you busy enough there cause seems to me your.re always in everybody's business.
Barros Serrano

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

The person posting from Río Rancho is not Mitch Hellman nor the other names he uses of local people.

Troll: there should be some serious discussions about the future in the community, and you are attempting to prevent this in here. For what motive?

Someone from California turned you down for sex? Or what...
Suzy Q

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

MitchHellman wrote:
the rednecks will be happy now oh boy the high price of beef is back in town I hope you did get rid of all the dam bugs that was walking over my plate the last time I was there..terrible food and service I never go back
That is why he has hired new management- the previous ones did not keep the place clean.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Buckhorn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buckhorn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••