Next Last
friend

Booneville, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2009
are you talking about little kenny shelia boy
bitch

Booneville, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2009
his kids are with people that thay dont no thay have a grandmother she must be a good one how could any one let there little grandkids stay with people thay dont no there selfs you would think she would want them her self you shore are a good person hant you lol
friend

Booneville, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2009
i have knowed kenny for a long time he is in jail on some bad shit but he never had any one his child hood life his mother didnt take care of hem why would she take care of his kids
bitch

Booneville, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2009
i think shelia should be locked up the bitch should have them kids with her but thay are proble better off on the streets then with her that man of hers i here wont let her keep them
family

Booneville, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2009
Ino them both thay act like thay are dieing all the time thay should lay off there pills and she should step up she is about a low life
mystery

Booneville, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2009
why dont the socal serv do some thing has any one called them hant thay no on eles in that family that will take them there grandmother should kick that sorry man out and keep those kids
mystery

Booneville, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2009
if the man wont let her keep them why dont she through his sorry ass out blood runs thick men comes and gose family dont
family

Booneville, KY

#8 Feb 3, 2009
we all no how she is jimmy comes befor anyone i no how thay have done there on kids one of jimmys had to move becose of them all thay do is bum if thay cant get some thing out of you thay dont wont you around thay are on pills so bad thay dont wont any one around
on the creeck

Booneville, KY

#9 Feb 3, 2009
i have knowed them both for a long time jimmy had a good woman but cheeted on her all the time shelia touck those boys dad from them she hant worth a shit i here she wont let any of jimmys boys come around no wonder he wont keep shelia kids i no the one had to move he is the best one in that family
bitch

Booneville, KY

#10 Feb 3, 2009
i have knowed her all my life hung around with her some when young she was a slut then she acts like she is somethings she hant shit and i think she has proved that bitch
no way

East Point, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2009
You all shouldn't tlk bad about ppl. Sure, she may not be the best but its no one else's business really. And "family" what kind of family member are u? Thats a bad way to speak of ur family!

Since: Feb 09

booneville

#13 Feb 16, 2009
its him and her that dont want to keep them they would have to slow down on some of their bad habits if they had those kids she kept one of the for a few monts and all she wanted was money out of it the child was miserable what time he was there and he stayed at one of jimmys sons most of the time he was there she didnt take care of her own kids shes not fit to take care of nothing all she can do is lay on her back like shes always done thats how she got him and yes he did have a good woman but he lost that and now hes paying for it he has to look at her all the time and she has to look at him his boys hate her and wont go around them she is nothing but a frizzy headed skanky w
Katie

Graniteville, SC

#14 Feb 17, 2009
mystery wrote:
why dont the socal serv do some thing has any one called them hant thay no on eles in that family that will take them there grandmother should kick that sorry man out and keep those kids
Why don't YOU call social services, if you're comcerned about these kids, and do it before it's too late!!
no way

East Point, KY

#15 Feb 17, 2009
kylilred wrote:
its him and her that dont want to keep them they would have to slow down on some of their bad habits if they had those kids she kept one of the for a few monts and all she wanted was money out of it the child was miserable what time he was there and he stayed at one of jimmys sons most of the time he was there she didnt take care of her own kids shes not fit to take care of nothing all she can do is lay on her back like shes always done thats how she got him and yes he did have a good woman but he lost that and now hes paying for it he has to look at her all the time and she has to look at him his boys hate her and wont go around them she is nothing but a frizzy headed skanky w
Who are u to know so much about Sheila? U might be better off if you didn't let anyone know, especially her family!!
SaRaH

East Point, KY

#16 Feb 17, 2009
I am part of the family and I don't think that it is nice that you all are saying what ur saying!! You all should be a little nicer!

Since: Feb 09

booneville

#17 Feb 17, 2009
believe me i know what im talking about and her family cant stand her either and im sure not worried about them shes a skank and thats being nice about it i know things no one else does
SaRaH

East Point, KY

#18 Feb 18, 2009
Things like? I know she may be a little difficult, I have known her for almost 6 years now. I am married to one of her brothers and I know of things that she has done.
kylilred

Rocky Mount, NC

#19 Feb 18, 2009
youve not known her long enough then i know the misery she has caussed other people and still does which brother r u married to if its ronald hes a good one so much better than she is hes nothin like her all i know is she is a pitiful excuse for a human being and so is that low life man of hers they deserve each other on that u can bet
SaRaH

East Point, KY

#20 Feb 19, 2009
Yeah, I havent known her any longer than that. I am married to Ronald. Yeah he is okay. How long have you known them?
kylilred

Rocky Mount, NC

#21 Feb 19, 2009
for years and years and for far to long they caused some of my family a lot of misery and continue to do so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey hank 9 hr DramaMama 6
Anyone know Greg Smith? 13 hr Fire Below 4
Drugs in owsley county (Sep '08) Sep 21 Sad World 33
drug dealing on the line Sep 20 Terry 36
Sheila Byrd Sep 19 Olschool 1
kathyhuntsberger Sep 18 FredSmyth 6
For God so loved the world Sep 17 XXX 4

Buckhorn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance