First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TJ Spicer

Hyden, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2013
hey people what hell is going on bowling creek were are the people going to at night becase they are alot of car that going down the road at night what up with that
Oink Oink

Hyden, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Maybe if you werent so busy trying to pork Paul Moores women you might be able to find out.
TJ Spicer

Hyden, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2013
hey what i do is keep to my self that what alot of people should do on bowling creek OK OK OK
Ha Ha

Hyden, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Then why are you worried about where everyone else is going then if you mind your own business. By the way how many pills does she cost you!
little daddy

Hyden, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
Then why are you worried about where everyone else is going then if you mind your own business. By the way how many pills does she cost you!
are u mad becase u cant get this girl hey dont hate on TJ becase he is a good man and he dont do any thing to any one y are u mad
Ha Ha

Hyden, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Anyone one can get this girl that wants her. And as for TJ he is about as good as the smell off a turd.
tj sicer

Hyden, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2013
hey HA HA HA IF U DONT LIKE ME COME GET UP WITH ANS WE CAN SEE IF U WILL RUN UR MOUTH ABOUT I BET U ARE ALL TALK ALL U WANT TO DO IS ABOUT ME ON HERE Y DONT U DO IT MY FACE OK ha ha i bet u dont have the ball to TJ SPICER
Ha Ha

Hyden, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Why don't you learn to sell. Its hard to say anything to your face when you always got it buried in some pill ho!
I know

Hyden, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2013
If you want someone to say it to your face. Why didnt you say what you wanted to say to Linburg Spicers face (BIG DADDY)
tj sicer

Hyden, KY

#10 Jan 15, 2013
hey if people are mad at y dont come tell me all about are u all becase i cal get thing u cant
HA HA

Hyden, KY

#11 Jan 16, 2013
All your getting is hepatits and aids.
tj sicer

Hyden, KY

#12 Jan 17, 2013
hey u are get fat and no one will look at ur fat a@@
tj sicer

Hyden, KY

#13 Jan 17, 2013
hey HA HA u must not like me much and u u think that u know me good let it oud of the bag let me know ur nam or dont u have the the balls to becase u know would i would do to u let me know ur name NAME PLZ PLZ PLZ
Ha Ha

Hyden, KY

#14 Jan 18, 2013
We already know what u do. Someone will be out to do a pill count when u least expect it. Thats a promise. So you better not be selling to many.
tj sicer

Hyden, KY

#15 Jan 18, 2013
hey i wish i had some pill to sale might i would have a little money dont u think ha ha
tj sicer

Hyden, KY

#16 Jan 18, 2013
hey cookpussy y do u get on here and lie about u dont know what i do or wene becase i stay to my slef and i dont go around any on SO i want u to get on here tomorrow and tell some more that what u are good for cookpussy
I Know What U Do

Hyden, KY

#18 Jan 21, 2013
If it all lies then you wont have nothing to worry about when the police knocks on your door. Dont be calling people your family names.
tj sicer

Hyden, KY

#19 Jan 21, 2013
ok OK OK OK OK HAA HAA HAA COOKIEPUSSY COOKIEPUSSY
cousin

Hyden, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2013
that'd b funny
Ha Ha

Hyden, KY

#21 Jan 23, 2013
tj sicer wrote:
hey cookpussy y do u get on here and lie about u dont know what i do or wene becase i stay to my slef and i dont go around any on SO i want u to get on here tomorrow and tell some more that what u are good for cookpussy
Is that your nickname for Pauls women because you always have your face in it eating it and its already greasy from everyone else. I agree that is pretty funny. Ha Ha Ha. No wonder your beard looks so greasy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mistletoe Music Thread 9 min Musikologist 3
Kelly Shouse 4 hr Da Judge 5
Dollar general store 4 hr Lawsuit I hope 4
Owsley 4 hr hate owsley 4
BP Gossip 7 hr wrong 4
charlie Sun duh 1
Cale Turner County Judge Executive Sun behind bars 30
More from around the web

Buckhorn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE