First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Just wondering what ever happened to her. Is she in jail?
justMe

Akron, OH

#2 May 28, 2013
No, she spent one night in jail...however her boyfriend is still in jail, go figure.
i am the muffin man

Buckhannon, WV

#3 May 28, 2013
Judges daughter, what do you expect
saw her yesterday

Springfield, NJ

#4 May 28, 2013
She is living back in Buckhannon I believe.
just saying

Saint Albans, WV

#5 May 28, 2013
Shes hot. If u know what I mean
Meddler

Ardsley, NY

#6 May 29, 2013
just saying wrote:
Shes hot. If u know what I mean
I don't know if she's still in that lifestyle she got caught doing but if she is give her a year and She won't be..
old friend

Elkins, WV

#7 May 29, 2013
I hope those around her help change her ways. She was such a sweet girl.
HelpfulHopeful

Brecksville, OH

#8 May 30, 2013
She has the potential to be a great person. She has a family with the means to help her have a productive life, however she chooses to live differently. I know addiction is a disease, BUT almost 900 pills is just stupidity. Someone please get her the help she needs.
Dreaming big

Saint Albans, WV

#9 May 30, 2013
HelpfulHopeful wrote:
She has the potential to be a great person. She has a family with the means to help her have a productive life, however she chooses to live differently. I know addiction is a disease, BUT almost 900 pills is just stupidity. Someone please get her the help she needs.
its called greed. if you want to fix the problem then start at the top. our govt wants people to sell them. not a copout but the truth.
must be nice

South Williamson, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2013
How do you get caught with 885 pills and just walk around like nothing ever happened. Its bullshit that she got away with this.
local

Buckhannon, WV

#11 Jun 24, 2013
She didn't get away with anything. The case has not come up yet. Most cases take at least one year before they are heard.
Old friend

Anmoore, WV

#12 Jun 27, 2013
Hannah was always a very sweet girl, however I did not know her outside of this life style. I met her about 3 or 4 years ago when my ex, who is into the same things, started hanging out with her and her boyfriend at the time. All 3 of them now have been addicted & in trouble. I'm so glad I got away when I did :) but she was always a very sweet, polite girl, I can't say a bad word about her really. I very much hope she gets the help she needs. Maybe if they would have kept her in jail long enough for everything to leave her system, she would realize she can live without it.
wowzawow

Brecksville, OH

#13 Oct 30, 2013
Has anyone seen Hannah? Or heard of any progress she is making?
a friend

United States

#14 Oct 31, 2013
If you are her "friend" that genuinely cares about how she is doing then why don't you ask her on facebook.
clean

Shinnston, WV

#15 Nov 1, 2013
hannahs been clean for almost 6 months and is doing great for anyone genuinely concerned with her. Shes doing very well and has a job and everything is going great for her. Im very proud of her myself speaking as a old friend of hers.
wowzawow

Akron, OH

#16 Nov 2, 2013
clean wrote:
hannahs been clean for almost 6 months and is doing great for anyone genuinely concerned with her. Shes doing very well and has a job and everything is going great for her. Im very proud of her myself speaking as a old friend of hers.
Grow up. I wasn't gossiping or trying to start crap, I just saw this forum about her and thought I would ask. I was genuinely concerned, but since you felt it necessary to use that tone with me, now I will just put it all out there. Hannah is a spoiled little brat that had the world at her fingertips and threw it away. She obviously has no respect for her father's position in the judicial system. She has been arrested multiple times and also been caught breaking the law without any discipline.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Buckhannon

#17 Nov 2, 2013
wowzawow wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up. I wasn't gossiping or trying to start crap, I just saw this forum about her and thought I would ask. I was genuinely concerned, but since you felt it necessary to use that tone with me, now I will just put it all out there. Hannah is a spoiled little brat that had the world at her fingertips and threw it away. She obviously has no respect for her father's position in the judicial system. She has been arrested multiple times and also been caught breaking the law without any discipline.
you sound REALLY concerned- drop dead
mma

Madison, WV

#18 Nov 2, 2013
She's sexy
bucktown

Charleston, WV

#19 Nov 3, 2013
she'll never amount to anything just like her sister! iris and hannah are both hoes!! she should have had to have stayed in jail longer than 1 night.
idiot

Shinnston, WV

#20 Nov 7, 2013
wowzawow wrote:
<quoted text>
Me grow up? I simply stated her current status as a citizen. You took it far beyond what I was stating. I had made zero attacks towards you and frankly didn't even notice your post so this was no way targeted towards you. Damn, third grade reading skills?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco bell makes me sad 31 min Raul 3
Krystal Nuzum?????? 36 min curious 3
Mike Rose is a coward 1 hr Outlaw2538 3
Activities for two teenagers in town or nearby 2 hr really 3
Gred dukes address 5 hr Strap68 38
Who is the hot really huge muscular guy that co... 10 hr Caitlin 10
GW Moran 14 hr The Man 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages