KMM

Terra Alta, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Yes, I've known her for years, and she is a very nice girl.

Level 4

Since: Mar 13

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

yea. . lets just go ahead and let this go. . no need to start anything about a girl that has no purpose being talked about on this forum.
jussayin

Lowell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

JOJO wrote:
abyone know her?
what do u want to know about her? Know she lives in the valley.
Poggle

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Why don't you look her up on Facebook and send her a message? She won't bite. She's a nice person that doesn't need her name on here.
iknowher

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

i know her shes a nice girl
vspink

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, what about her? I know her. She's a very good person. & definitely dosn't need her name on here. & so what she lives in the Valley? That dosn't make her a bad person. Because she's not. So if you have a problem with her, or have something against her. Talk to her about it, and not talk about her on here.

Level 4

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

vspink wrote:
Yeah, what about her? I know her. She's a very good person. & definitely dosn't need her name on here. & so what she lives in the Valley? That dosn't make her a bad person. Because she's not. So if you have a problem with her, or have something against her. Talk to her about it, and not talk about her on here.
nice to see some positives coming threw..
jussayin

Lowell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

vspink wrote:
Did I say she was a bad person because she lived in the valley.NO. You must have bad thoughts in your mind.
vspink

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Um, excuse me?! No need to talk to me like that. & no I don't have any bad thoughts in my mind. How do u even know where she lives?
jussayin

Lowell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

vspink wrote:
Um, excuse me?! No need to talk to me like that. & no I don't have any bad thoughts in my mind. How do u even know where she lives?
you ask for it. I was talking to her mother and she told me where she was living.I have known Kim for a long time, don't know anything bad about her. So it came Ba k to bite you in the a s with your bad thoughts about people living in the valley.
L macky

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I once beat her box for what seemed like hours!

Level 4

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

L macky wrote:
I once beat her box for what seemed like hours!
and i would like to beat the shit clear out of you for speaking of a person you have no idea is.. gimme one more reason..
KMB

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

This is Kimberly, whoever even started this post about me? What do u wanna know? My name should not evem be on here. I'm not a bad person. Haven't done anything bad before. If you have a problem with me, talk to me about it, and don't post on here.. Just everyone on here, who just wanna make up lies, and trash talk about other people.. who they don't even really know about.. get a damn life. & grow the fuck up. Seriously. & L Mackey ; you don't even know who I am. So why lie?
Honestly

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

KMB wrote:
This is Kimberly, whoever even started this post about me? What do u wanna know? My name should not evem be on here. I'm not a bad person. Haven't done anything bad before. If you have a problem with me, talk to me about it, and don't post on here.. Just everyone on here, who just wanna make up lies, and trash talk about other people.. who they don't even really know about.. get a damn life. & grow the fuck up. Seriously. & L Mackey ; you don't even know who I am. So why lie?
Don't even let their stupidity get to you, sweetheart. They aren't worth it!
tiny tim

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Kim i know you! maybe you dont know me directly but ask your mom or sister.Yes you are a nice girl.I would get wit chew!!Holla back at me shorty!!!
Tina

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Yea isn't she the one that sales all that stuff on yard sale sites same junk over and over and it's always stuff she picked up at goodwill and her post make me puk
iknowher

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

haha really tina cause she wont hold shit for u grow up
KBB

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Um, Tina?! This is Kimberly. For one. It's not junk. It's pretty much all brand name things. & it's not from Goodwill either. All my stuff that I sell is in excellent condition. So how bout, get a fucking life, and stop running your mouth about shit you don't even know. K?! Thanks. Have a great day. & by the way, people like you running your mouth for no reason at all. & just wanna cause trouble, cause you have nothing else better to do... Makes me wanna puke.:)
BEL

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

KBB wrote:
Um, Tina?! This is Kimberly. For one. It's not junk. It's pretty much all brand name things. & it's not from Goodwill either. All my stuff that I sell is in excellent condition. So how bout, get a fucking life, and stop running your mouth about shit you don't even know. K?! Thanks. Have a great day. & by the way, people like you running your mouth for no reason at all. & just wanna cause trouble, cause you have nothing else better to do... Makes me wanna

puke.:)
I Buy Off Kimmie All The Time, She Has Very NIce Things, You People Seriously Need To Grow Up And Get A Life!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Buckhannon Forum right now

Search the Buckhannon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 1 hr jimmy was the love 3,898
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr bacon hater 43,427
Justice of Peace 4 hr you are ignorant 18
What people think about ResCare 4 hr you are ignorant 6
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 5 hr Jimmy Love 5,634
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 5 hr Honest Babe 741
<^> Song Title Game, A to Z <^> (Aug '13) 5 hr Honest Babe 261
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buckhannon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Buckhannon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE