wow wee

Elkins, WV

#128 Oct 17, 2012
I was in t and l today. They all talking bout how Dale woody sold it out to tip Starkey and Tom Shaw hope it does better now
THATS FUNNY

Elkins, WV

#129 Jan 1, 2013
Hows the new chili??????????
Chuckkky

Clarksburg, WV

#130 Jan 1, 2013
I jerked it in the chili there. How's my man gravy taste ya fat old hags
ugh

Elkins, WV

#131 Jan 1, 2013
THATS FUNNY wrote:
Hows the new chili??????????
It tastes like it from a can. Horrible.
hungry

Buckhannon, WV

#132 Jan 2, 2013
I ate there and got sick ..what did they do to the chili..?? It has definitely changed for the worse ..me and my family wont be back there and the rudeness of the workers ..wow!

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#133 Jan 3, 2013
On a serious note...has the food quality improved at all, i wanna take the kiddos there and i aint taking them there if the place is bad. So honestly, how is the service and food?
Buttercup

Buckhannon, WV

#134 Jan 3, 2013
Great ! There are a lot of jealous and former employees that hate to see a business or
People prosper ! Try it yourself and decide !

“Saving the World in my Pajamas”

Level 9

Since: May 11

Planet XXX

#135 Jan 3, 2013
The hot dogs are about as big around as my index finger. Hardee's, next door, has much better hot dogs.
sneezy

Buckhannon, WV

#136 Jan 3, 2013
T&L has gone down hill, it makes me sad, I loved going there as a child to get hotdogs and PB fudge. I would recommend Brakes Dairy King for hotdogs, their chili is awesome and the girls there are always smiling and positive.
Brake

United States

#137 Jan 3, 2013
sneezy wrote:
T&L has gone down hill, it makes me sad, I loved going there as a child to get hotdogs and PB fudge. I would recommend Brakes Dairy King for hotdogs, their chili is awesome and the girls there are always smiling and positive.
This ad paid for by Brake's Dairy Inc.
countrygirl

Elkins, WV

#138 Jan 3, 2013
I go there alot and I have never had a problem with their food ! Now I don't eat there chili so who know about that but I do know their hotdogs and fries are always good !!! I think alot of people on here just want to start a bunch of drama!
Quick Carl

Buckhannon, WV

#139 Jan 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
I go there alot and I have never had a problem with their food ! Now I don't eat there chili so who know about that but I do know their hotdogs and fries are always good !!! I think alot of people on here just want to start a bunch of drama!
. I agree with you 100 %! It's people that are jealous to see someone benefit from a business or aggravated that they don't work there anymore. I wish the chili at T&L was my only problem in life!
BizMan

Buckhannon, WV

#140 Jan 3, 2013
Their food & service is good. Give them some time and support and my guess is that it will be Great.

“Vroom Vroom”

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#141 Jan 4, 2013
Yan's hot dogs in Fairmont has some amazing chili, although I want to make a road trip to Lesage WV to Hillbilly Hotdogs.
By Golly

Buckhannon, WV

#142 Jan 4, 2013
BillyRayBillyBob wrote:
Yan's hot dogs in Fairmont has some amazing chili, although I want to make a road trip to Lesage WV to Hillbilly Hotdogs.
. So what ! Big deal ! Who cares !

“Vroom Vroom”

Level 3

Location hidden

#143 Jan 4, 2013
By Golly wrote:
<quoted text>. So what ! Big deal ! Who cares !
Did someone crap in your cheerios this morning little boy or did daddy not touch you in his special way again.
agree

Charleston, WV

#144 Jan 4, 2013
BillyRayBillyBob wrote:
Yans is awesome!
BillysGAYBillysB OOB

Buckhannon, WV

#145 Jan 4, 2013
BillyRayBillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone crap in your cheerios this morning little boy or did daddy not touch you in his special way again.
. Sounds like you are "GAY"!

“Vroom Vroom”

Level 3

Location hidden

#146 Jan 4, 2013
BillysGAYBillysBOOB wrote:
<quoted text>. Sounds like you are "GAY"!
So your what 12. Go home little boy your mommy is calling for you.
really

Buckhannon, WV

#147 Jan 4, 2013
Why is it everytime someone says something bad about a place...automatically ..they are acused of being a ex employees! Really!!!! Its not like that I have never worked there...wouldn't want to.....but anyways ...what's wrong with you people!!!! I think the employees thay work there now just cant stand the fact that they are being put down waa waa wa ...ball babies .....get over it because its true the place has went down hill and its ruined now and the chili ...it taste bad taste like there's onions in it now some of us cant have onion ...dont you know!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need female over 30 1 hr DiRt 3
Buccaneer trucking? 1 hr imsome76 15
you might be a drug dealer if? 4 hr I just can't 2
any girls that want to make easy money 5 hr I just can't 33
heather 8 hr Jaydog61 20
Song Title Game, A to Z (Aug '13) 11 hr Izzybuzzed 737
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 16 hr mom 1,046
More from around the web

Buckhannon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE