First Prev
of 8
Next Last
BadFood

Mount Clare, WV

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Is it just me or does the chilli there have to flavor anymore. Chris was a shitty cook and so is the new cook. You don't believe me? Buy a pint and put it in your fridge. You won't get a bunch of grease on top of it like you used to and guess what? All that grease contained the flavor.
Ya Know

Elkview, WV

#2 Aug 29, 2012
Maybe it isn't beef...

Yeah, the one in town has been crap since the new owner changed the Chili.
Kdb

Ardsley, NY

#3 Aug 29, 2012
Is this a good place to meet single women?
sam

Moneta, VA

#4 Aug 29, 2012
That place is dog food anyways....pies always watered down too..cake for days in the cooler...
the real losers

Buckhannon, WV

#5 Aug 29, 2012
that and they buy the really cheap nasty hotdogs and their taco salad is their new shitty chili with onions, cheese, chips....not a taco salad. by the way, their beans had a fly in them the last time i had the special. no more money for the woodys from me
BsS

Mount Clare, WV

#6 Aug 29, 2012
Pat, Caroline, and Barbra where the life of that place and T&L died the day they left
still waiting

Ardsley, NY

#7 Aug 29, 2012
How long does it take to get some french fries?
kel

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 29, 2012
There fries are either to hard or undone..never exactly perfect.not to mention the girls that work there...they are always just standing around..what's up with that? Lazy I guess.Dale has the money to pay them to stand in one place
missy

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 29, 2012
I bought hotdogs there and found a black hair in one.those girls really need nets on there heads isn't it a health issue? The one girl always has hair just hangin down.
the real losers

Buckhannon, WV

#10 Aug 29, 2012
but they get minimum wage and have to work six days a week...and try to keep things as cheap as possible. i was charged 1.49 for a glass of ice water the other day. come on!!!
BsS

Mount Clare, WV

#11 Aug 29, 2012
Cheap is right. Another reason the food sucks now. I'd rather pay more for good food than less for crap wit no flavor
1 post removed
yea

Berea, WV

#13 Aug 30, 2012
I had friends in from out of state and thats where they chose to meet for lunch, That was the first time i had been in there in a long time. It was awful My hotdogs had no taste at all and I think chris is right our hotdogs look a little gray, so I think they do re-heat from the previous day. I know one thing That was my last hotdog from that place.
hotdogs suck

Elkins, WV

#14 Aug 30, 2012
The greese they use for chilli is in a metal can with no lid it sits there for days. You can go buy a pack of hotdogs for the price of one there. Its cheap hotdogs anyways. I would just save money and make my own food which I know is not old or unsantinary.
Badfood

Mount Clare, WV

#15 Aug 30, 2012
Hehe, having one of the ladies who worked for the original owners as a family member has its perks. I still get the real t&l chili made for me on occasion. Not to mention the peanut butter fudge. Mmm...
lot

Buckhannon, WV

#16 Aug 30, 2012
You people dont know what ur talking bout Christene was a great worker she keept the place going for far to little pay. Ellen will never be able to cope with the job cause she cant handle things and Dale wont stand behind her. Couple of girls that work there should have been let go long time ago cause they are trouble makers and liers but I dont go there anymore havent for months rather cook at home at least my food is clean

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Manassas, VA

#17 Aug 30, 2012
I remember when I was little, T&L was such a treat. I have long since moved away but the last time that I tried them in their new location, I was unfortunately unimpressed. A hot dog for close to $2.00 just seems a little high. I hope that they can get the original chili recipe back and their business in order. Good luck to them.
1 post removed
reality

United States

#19 Aug 30, 2012
laxative dogs!
noone to mess with

Buckhannon, WV

#20 Aug 30, 2012
worker of Tand L wrote:
Ok Karen Hinchmen why dont u lay off just because you cant handle work dont mean you need to cut the place down or Christene. Heck you couldnt handle Hardees
Hell Karen probably thinks Chris was the only person worth working with at that place and atleast she didn't kiss Dale Woody's ass to get a job there and she wasn't a backstabbing 2faced Bitch like the others who work there and we all know Ellen will fall on her face she's a DUMBASS!!!
annonymous

Buckhannon, WV

#21 Aug 30, 2012
worker of Tand L wrote:
Ok Karen Hinchmen why dont u lay off just because you cant handle work dont mean you need to cut the place down or Christene. Heck you couldnt handle Hardees
hey idiot why don't u keep ur nose to yourself and learn how to spell
annonymous

Buckhannon, WV

#22 Aug 30, 2012
Atleast Karen was a worker i haven't been back since she left the first time and I know she was clean unlike some of you others

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
photos 2 min xxx 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 min sallyeyecrossedhilda 4,392
Jackie 15 min Funny 9
lee Boyles (May '15) 27 min Frank 5
News City signs deal with pipeline company 1 hr Never Went Back 2
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 12 hr aka Deja Blue 1,897
Walter Long's Truck 17 hr Family friend 2

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance