New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

I just love what they are doing to our downtown. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over.
Buttercup

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Me too Molly !
Hey

Belington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

they've done so much.

If not for them the lights would be down.
West Virgin

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

They must have given you gals some really good drugs.
Allegedly

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Allegedly, a very corrupt group that wants to pull the wool over your eyes and rob you blind! They allegedly want to control our police and allow free rides to college students. Some of them speak for local businesses but they themselves won't support them....they go out of town to buy products they could get locally. I've also heard of people with alleged criminal records being involved with them. I do support the college, but I don't think they deserve any "special" treatment. I also do not think that the students are learning very good lessons on life if they can allegedly get away with public intoxication, noise pollution, disturbing the piece, and destruction of property. Try those things if your a local person and see what happens. I know if I were a parent of a college student, and I found out that my child didn't get punished for this stuff, I'd pull my kid out and send them somewhere that would teach them what life is really like.
Corrupt

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Allegedly wrote:
Allegedly, a very corrupt group that wants to pull the wool over your eyes and rob you blind! They allegedly want to control our police and allow free rides to college students. Some of them speak for local businesses but they themselves won't support them....they go out of town to buy products they could get locally. I've also heard of people with alleged criminal records being involved with them. I do support the college, but I don't think they deserve any "special" treatment. I also do not think that the students are learning very good lessons on life if they can allegedly get away with public intoxication, noise pollution, disturbing the piece, and destruction of property. Try those things if your a local person and see what happens. I know if I were a parent of a college student, and I found out that my child didn't get punished for this stuff, I'd pull my kid out and send them somewhere that would teach them what life is really like.
I am certainly all about making our community a better place to live; however, it is difficult when you have such a group that does such dirty deeds and have two ring leaders that are all about control when one in fact has not been a law biding citizen. Funny how our Mayor stops all patrols on Rt. 33, supports an organization who has these people as leaders that have in deed been in trouble, and doesn't tell the people the whole truth about things. This to me, is a problem! Create Buckhannon has got to go. People are mad at the city because of the things that are going on but it isn't the city. Yes, the city workers have been down working on the new Jawbone area; however, they were ordered to do so by our good ole' Mayor. Something has got to give! It is frustrating and terrible that things have been done the way they have. Nothing will ever get any better if we allow this to continue!
Welcome

Beverly, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Corrupt wrote:
<quoted text>
I am certainly all about making our community a better place to live; however, it is difficult when you have such a group that does such dirty deeds and have two ring leaders that are all about control when one in fact has not been a law biding citizen. Funny how our Mayor stops all patrols on Rt. 33, supports an organization who has these people as leaders that have in deed been in trouble, and doesn't tell the people the whole truth about things. This to me, is a problem! Create Buckhannon has got to go. People are mad at the city because of the things that are going on but it isn't the city. Yes, the city workers have been down working on the new Jawbone area; however, they were ordered to do so by our good ole' Mayor. Something has got to give! It is frustrating and terrible that things have been done the way they have. Nothing will ever get any better if we allow this to continue!
Please come to a Create Buckhannon meeting and straighten us out, we would welcome your perspective.
Welcome

Beverly, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Allegedly wrote:
Please come to a Create Buckhannon meeting and straighten us out, we would welcome your perspective.
voterII

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

If you want to send this group a message, do not vote for any of the following;

David Taylor
Kenny Davidson
Ron Pugh
Tom ONeill
Steve Abel
Keith Nichols
Corrupt

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

voterII wrote:
David Taylor
Kenny Davidson
Ron Pugh
Tom ONeill
Steve Abel
Keith Nichols
Don't forget Cowger
hiii

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

they are crooks.
High Noon

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Welcome wrote:
<quoted text>
Good call. Bet they won't show. They'd just rather run their mouths on here.

I guess to show up at your meetings and have some meaningful input would be too much trouble for them.

They are just internet trolls.
my two cents

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

High Noon wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess to show up at your meetings and have some meaningful input would be too much trouble for them.
If they are smart, they won't show there faces. A person would have to be stupid to let the CB group know who they are. Can you say retaliation?
Live free or die

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

my two cents wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are smart, they won't show there faces. A person would have to be stupid to let the CB group know who they are. Can you say retaliation?
So, to live in fear is the answer eh? If people don't start speaking up we will all be sent to the new FEMA camps.

Just let em do whatever they want. Don't get involved. They may come after you.
Allegedly

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

High Noon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I support them by showing up when they just need to be disband! Now if they made me a member...where I might actually have a say in what happens...that would be a different story. On the other hand however, I'm not sure if I'd want to be affiliated with any of them....but who knows for sure.
Tired

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

They suck all of them, act like their doing Buckhannon a favor when in fact all that is getting done is Create Buckhannon is taking all the funds and grants they can get their freaking fingers on. Wait! they are having everything in Buckhannon ripped down.
Thanks create Buckhannon for working our kids for free while you have paint donated and blow all the money on your upstairs dinners and Elks drinks. Way to go!
Really

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Welcome wrote:
<quoted text>
People have come and gone to your meetings. They have found it very difficult to be heard. It seems that unless it is your idea (your meaning select few) then you listened to, but ignored. Sounds alot like the OLD CVB that the Create Buckhannon crew wanted gone. They just wanted to take over.
Really

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

voterII wrote:
David Taylor
Kenny Davidson
Ron Pugh
Tom ONeill
Steve Abel
Keith Nichols
Add Michael Cowger to this list...
wonder

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Did anyone else see that ad in today's Delta? The one that mentioned Dave Thomas & Kenny Davidson. It confused me though, are they wanting us to support those candidates or not?
Bubba

Shinnston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

The ad was taken out against them. Whoever paid for the ad doesn't like them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Buckhannon Forum right now

Search the Buckhannon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Name the biggest pill smokers in bu 1 hr Jessie Bean 3
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 1 hr Pat MaGroin 116
Kaleb Loudin 1 hr DumbFounded 49
Man sentenced in Upshur murder-for-hire case 2 hr Jessie Bean 3
How To Open A Bannana With A Beer 3 hr Jessie Bean 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr bacon hater 56,423
<^> Song Title Game, A to Z <^> (Aug '13) 4 hr Izzybuzzed 368
Cops at progressive bank? 8 hr yoyo 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buckhannon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buckhannon People Search