Arrested made in beer bottle brouhaha

Feb 13, 2013 Full story: The Inter-Mountain 49

A preliminary hearing and bond reduction hearing will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday in Upshur County Magistrate Court for a 22-year-old man accused of striking a woman with a beer bottle during an incident Saturday at the Bobcat Lounge in Buckhannon.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Buckhannon

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Another low-life deserving to be taken out to the curb- who would smash a beer bottle in a woman's face? What kind of animal are we dealing with here? I don't know what's happening with our society-
Lockup this maniac

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2013
This guy should be locked up with Bubba.
Forever!
Smashing a bottle in a girl's face. What a man.
This guy is bad news.
what a piece of shit!
Roger

Alexandria, VA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Needs to be locked up with Roger. Atleast this guy is being charged with malicious assault. Roger didn't even get that.
fishy mcfish fishter

Elkins, WV

#4 Feb 13, 2013
he was most likely on synthetic drugs from that hippy shop in town!
Yeah

Buckhannon, WV

#5 Feb 13, 2013
This is the dude that that chick Keona is suppose to be seeing. She's pregnant and he's not the dad. good greif this is the last person I'd want around my baby. Makes you wonder what kind of mom she will be. I'm glad he's locked up for that babies sake.
Kiona

Fairmont, WV

#6 Feb 13, 2013
First off this is the real kiona and if your gonna talk shit about me maybe you should get your facts straight or at least learn how to spell my name. Secondly his is the father of my baby like it would be any of your business anyways and as for me being a good mom it doesn't matter who i bring around my child that would affect my parenting skills i know ill be a good mom and as for melvin hes never ever put his hands on me or even attempted to put his hands on me so maybe you should get to know someone before you think you can talk shit or even pass judgement on them and what or who i decide to have in my life is my business not anyone elses frankly so how bout u keep your opinion out of it and my name out your mouth because it looks like you dont know me at all and i would appreciate if you didnt make assumptions about me thanks
wow

Elkins, WV

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Does anyone know why this fight happened? Did he hit the pregnant girl with the beer bottle? Mad because he's not the baby daddy?
monkey

Buckhannon, WV

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Who was the girl he hit?
Kiona

Fairmont, WV

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
This is the dude that that chick Keona is suppose to be seeing. She's pregnant and he's not the dad. good greif this is the last person I'd want around my baby. Makes you wonder what kind of mom she will be. I'm glad he's locked up for that babies sake.
First learn how to spell my name
Second your prob one of his ex bitches that fell in love and got their heart broke sorry to tell you hunn but jealousy makes people ugly and next time get your facts straight
Weary

Elkins, WV

#10 Feb 13, 2013
They didn't put his mug shot in the paper. Wonder Why?
Lenny

Elkins, WV

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Ask Anita she knows the whole story. She should! He has it big for her and no hitting the girl in the head with a bottle had nothing to do with being her baby daddy, she wanted him to stop leading on a girlfriend of hers. Talk to Anita, she will tell you. He takes and goes home with a different girl at least once a week.
1 post removed
Lmao

United States

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Roger wrote:
Needs to be locked up with Roger. Atleast this guy is being charged with malicious assault. Roger didn't even get that.
lmao he's out
Angel

Elkins, WV

#14 Feb 13, 2013
sunnybucker wrote:
Another low-life deserving to be taken out to the curb- who would smash a beer bottle in a woman's face? What kind of animal are we dealing with here? I don't know what's happening with our society-
Lowlife Really! He had to live with Lowlifes! For real people! Leave him alone! He's a good guy or tries to be. How would you like to go home to not only a pregnant wife but a whole house full of pregnant teens having babies. I'm not talking 18 year olds, I'm talking 15 and 16 year olds with babies, they have 3 or 4 babies in the house now and 1 on the way WOW and all the boyfriends live there too. All the boyfriend have been in prison one time or another. So from what he said he works and tried helping with the bills but had to go home to babies crying and screaming and baby daddies and mommies sleeping all the time. Who in the hell wants to go to work come home and have to take trash out clean up dogshit and listen to nothing but bullcrap. If he's smart when he gets out He will move to Clarksburg or Elkins. If I were him I would stay where he is. Screw the baby farm. Hope CPS gets involved with the house.
1 post removed
Minutemen

Alexandria, VA

#16 Feb 13, 2013
I believe that he is a colored fellow.
Tiki

Richmond, VA

#17 Feb 13, 2013
First of all he didnt hit her with a beer bottle. Thats a lie. I was standing there when this happen. He pushed her down and she hit her head. U dont nothing about whay goes on in Kiona's home, so shut up.
Tiki

Richmond, VA

#18 Feb 13, 2013
I meant u dont know
what*
BuIISHlT

United States

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lowlife Really! He had to live with Lowlifes! For real people! Leave him alone! He's a good guy or tries to be. How would you like to go home to not only a pregnant wife but a whole house full of pregnant teens having babies. I'm not talking 18 year olds, I'm talking 15 and 16 year olds with babies, they have 3 or 4 babies in the house now and 1 on the way WOW and all the boyfriends live there too. All the boyfriend have been in prison one time or another. So from what he said he works and tried helping with the bills but had to go home to babies crying and screaming and baby daddies and mommies sleeping all the time. Who in the hell wants to go to work come home and have to take trash out clean up dogshit and listen to nothing but bullcrap. If he's smart when he gets out He will move to Clarksburg or Elkins. If I were him I would stay where he is. Screw the baby farm. Hope CPS gets involved with the house.
He's a good guy? Tries to be?
Really?

I don't care what his home life is like. So what if he lives in a Hellhole.

IT DOES NOT GIVE HIM THE RIGHT TO SMASH A BOTTLE IN A GIRL'S FACE !!!!!

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Fairmont, WV

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
its funny how u think u know everything maybe u need a reality check yes hes a great guy and i love how u want to talk shit about my family when you prob dont even know who we are all we do is care and love that man idk where u heard all that shit u wanna post up there but u got ur facts wrong your prob just another bitch hes got wrapped around his finger lol its so funny and as for my house the kids in this house are all taking great care of and have more then enough and you have no right to say cps needs to be at my house there is nothing wrong with my house so how bout you keep your mouth shut and dont try to stick up for someone you clearly dont know anything about you prob just met him in the first place i hope you enjoyed your time with him cuz hunn ill make sure you wont have anymore time with him
Tiki

Richmond, VA

#21 Feb 13, 2013
He didnt hit her with a beer bottle. She is a liar!

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Fairmont, WV

#22 Feb 13, 2013
OMG people how did this shit get blamed on my family he is a great guy and i love him but hes also a grown man he makes his own decisions i dont run around holding his hand and tell him what to do he has his own mind and honestly he can do what he feels like doing without my permission so dont try to blame something that happend on my family when hes grown and knows his limitations so for all that think they know something about my family or Melvin can just shut the fuck up how bout you do something better with your life rather then sit here and talk shit on people you dont know its funny how people fuck with the pregnant women because they know i cant do shit right now and i want to say thanks to tiki whoever you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A . Watson 5 hr Really 22
Rob's Gym 5 hr yep 6
Greg Duke has STD's........... 5 hr mudslinger 8
sharanda wagoner 6 hr fuckyoubitches 25
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr JamieWV 58,217
peewee football coaches 7 hr Tony 61
How is Judge Kurt Hall 8 hr nancy 66
•••
•••
•••

Buckhannon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Buckhannon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••