General Store / Hinkleville
Brandie

Charleston, WV

#22 Jul 11, 2011
Yeah i will use my real name cause i am not scared to say yeah i have a mixxed child wats the issue!! drugs is a use to i am pissed on a regular basis if thats any of your concern.. i do my job and do it very well..im not rude with anyone whos not rude with me first and actually the customers who come in there joke carry on and i have no problem with at all so either your jealous or an x employee that just couldnt cut it but come on get real
Brandie

Charleston, WV

#23 Jul 11, 2011
Uknown Hinson wrote:
I was just stating what I was told by her. I have hung out with her on a few occasions untill I got tired of her always asking if I had pills. My cousin wanted to date her for awhile but even though she said she was single she was always around her lil wayne lookin baby daddy.
you must have me confused cause i havent hung around with anyone and if you really want to talk about me i am at that store every day dont hide behind some fake name and the internet be real and come say it
Problem Child

Charleston, WV

#24 Jul 11, 2011
I do apologise .. I should not have made the comment about the kids ,... I was wrong in that respect .. I was upset over the way I was treated and lashed out befor thinking ...That does not change the way I was treated and it was not the first time this has happened ....I can assure you , I will never step foot in that store again .... I also have a lot of friends who have stoped going there because of the drug problem and bad attitudes towards there patrons .....

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25 Jul 11, 2011
Well I guess I shouldn't have said I have hung around with you but I have been around you away from the store a few times and talked to you. I too want to say I am sorry for going off on a tangent talking about your personal life like I did. At first I was trying to be on your side(cept for the pill part in my first post) but I was looking at other cities boards and the negativity on this site started getting to me and I went off on some stupid sh!t.
then do somthing

Princeton, WV

#26 Jul 12, 2011
yeah i will ask her when i see her again.She can sell me some of the smoking acc. they sell there to assist me in my pertaking of the herb.
The Judge

Elkview, WV

#27 Jul 12, 2011
I stopped at the General Store yesterday. The folks working were very nice and willing to wait on me. Oh by the way you talking shit they are hiring if you feel you can do better. give those willing to work a break.
wow

United States

#28 Jul 12, 2011
yeah i will ask her when i see her again.She can sell me some of the smoking acc. they sell there to assist me in my pertaking of the herb. you must not been there for awhile they dont sell K3 or anything eles there.
Kala

Bridgeport, WV

#29 Jul 13, 2011
First off let me applaud those of you who are highly opinionated and think that you know everything about everyone. I work at the GENERAL STORE! I don't appreciate the slanderous comments about my co-workers and myself. If you have an honest problem with our service please let it be known to one of us. We are very willing to assist you in such issues. Our personal lives have absolutely nothing to do with our jobs. As for us being rude to our women customers, did you ever think that maybe if you would talk to us we would talk back. I try my best to be nice to everyone that walks in the store. Judge ye not, that ye be judged the same measure. We are all human and have faults but that does not make us mean and rude people. Not everyone has a great day. Truth is some of us at the store are appalled by the rudeness of some customers. But we still do our best to serve each and every customer with politeness and respect. I wish you all the best with whatever may come your way.
Realistically

Williamson, WV

#30 Jul 13, 2011
I would like to apologize for part of my post. I wrote, "the workers there ARE generally rude". In all honestly, I should have said WERE generally rude. I haven't been there for almost two years. So, I can't assume the same workers are there. As far as the one helping her husband commit suicide, like I said, it was NOT suicide. Let him rest in peace.

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#31 Jul 13, 2011
Kala wrote:
First off let me applaud those of you who are highly opinionated and think that you know everything about everyone. I work at the GENERAL STORE! I don't appreciate the slanderous comments about my co-workers and myself. If you have an honest problem with our service please let it be known to one of us. We are very willing to assist you in such issues. Our personal lives have absolutely nothing to do with our jobs. As for us being rude to our women customers, did you ever think that maybe if you would talk to us we would talk back. I try my best to be nice to everyone that walks in the store. Judge ye not, that ye be judged the same measure. We are all human and have faults but that does not make us mean and rude people. Not everyone has a great day. Truth is some of us at the store are appalled by the rudeness of some customers. But we still do our best to serve each and every customer with politeness and respect. I wish you all the best with whatever may come your way.
First, I did say it was over a year ago. Probably closer to two. So more than likely, I wasn't talking about you. I would try to start up conversation with the ladies at the time. Because I am a nice person. But..I got the feeling that I was not interesting since I did not have a penis. I'm not apologizing for feeling I was treated rudely, I handled the problem myself and after repeatedly being treated in this fashion, I quit stopping there. I will however, apologize for you taking it personally. I'm 90% sure I was not referring to you in what I had written earlier. I believe in being kind and considerate, but that does not mean I have to apologize for the behavior of others.
give them all 2 me

Princeton, WV

#32 Jul 13, 2011
There isnt a chick at that store i wouldnt go out with they are all worth buying dinner for.
kala

Bridgeport, WV

#33 Jul 14, 2011
give them all 2 me wrote:
There isnt a chick at that store i wouldnt go out with they are all worth buying dinner for.
wow lol we appreciate that
HalfNHalfBreed

Buckhannon, WV

#34 Jul 14, 2011
So any those girls at the store lookin for a good guy? im horny and lookin! Cmon lil baydolls give it up for me..
HalfNHalfBreed

Buckhannon, WV

#35 Jul 14, 2011
I have pills! and what I dont have I,ll get for some honeyhole!
HalfNHalfBreed

Buckhannon, WV

#36 Jul 14, 2011
I spent the night with Brandie a few months back and let me tell ya it was sooo big she wore suspenders around it to hold it up to keep from shittin in it but man could her tongue and throat do wonders! she can do more tricks on a 6 inch pee pee than a monkey can on a grapevine..
lol

Little Valley, NY

#37 Jul 14, 2011
only 6 inchs baaaaawwwwwwh to funny what ya do with that...lol
sarah

United States

#38 Jul 14, 2011
6 inches hahahahaha that's horrible. Yuck little
wondering

United States

#39 Jul 14, 2011
Why do I see the same guys hanging out at the general store everytime I go there. And can go back and they have been there for hours.??? They are old guys. Are thebgirls have sugar daddy's?
wondering

United States

#40 Jul 14, 2011
Where da drugs at? Lets make the general store a place to buy drugs. That be awesome dude.
dust bunny

Princeton, WV

#41 Jul 14, 2011
How about we sell the drugs out of the porta poddy. And let the girls get some over time dusting the inside of the store. Them stuffed animals could use a cleaning as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winnenbarger 3 hr Ang 37
Meth head 4 hr Bubba 18
Manager 6 hr Report it 2
Missy trusler 7 hr Casey 61
Katie w.? Anyone know anything about her? 13 hr Wvgal 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr Missy 4,198
I know that Samantha Lantz is a nark (Aug '11) Sun Hahahahhahahaha 21

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance